Chapter 17

He's My Protector 2 (book2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After snuggling with his parents for awhile Taehyung pulls himself off the sofa from between them. "I am going to go get ready for my sleep over if that is ok? He looks at his parents as they just smile," Go have fun I will help you get a bag ready since you can't really move your arm" baekhyun says before getting up from the sofa only to be pulled back down by Chanyeol and kissed making taehyung roll his eyes. "I'm so glad I'm not here tonight with you too smooching" taehyung looks at Chanyeol and knows that look that his dad is giving him means he has five seconds to run or be tickled and smothered in kiss all over this face. Making a run for it as Chanyeol gets up from the sofa taehyung runs into his bedroom closing the door behind him.

 

"Hey leave him be you know he always teases us about kissing" baekhyun pulls his husband back by his arm as he stands on his tiptoes wrapping his arms around Chanyeols neck whispering. "Will we have some fun tonight?" Baekhyun winks at his husband before teasing him with a passionate kiss. "Oh really, and what have you in mind?" Chanyeol grabs baeks squeezing it making baekhyun moan in delight. "Maybe me laying in front of this fire waiting for you with just a bottle of champagne stopping you from seeing my private parts" baek giggles seeing the look on Chanyeol's face.

 

"Baby you don't have anything private we are married" Chanyeol teases back making baekhyun playfully slap his arm before moving away from him. "I'll go help Tae while you just think of us not making love tonight" baek sways his walking away from his husband knowing full well Chanyeol wants some alone time.

 

Falling onto the sofa Chanyeol begins to laugh thinking of the bottle of champagne covering Baek's man parts but also how beautiful his husband is and how much after all these years and what they have been through he still loves him the same, maybe a little more if it where possible too.

 

"Dad I'm off" Taehyung walks towards his dad as Chanyeol stands up from the sofa. "Have fun son and don't cause trouble ok, oh and let us know if you know smooch anyone" Tae blushes as he lowers his head. "Dad don't say stuff like that you will make me nervous" Tae starts to play with the string on his hoodie just like Baek use to when he is nervous making Chanyeol move closer tossing his sons hair. "I'm sorry ok, but do have some fun, that's why we are here" Chanyeol pulls his son in for a hug and kisses the top of his head. "Do you want me to walk you to the main building?" Chanyeol asks as Tae shakes his head. "Mum is gonna do it dad but thank you" tae kisses his dad's cheek before he heads towards the door. "I wont be long ok" Baek says following his son as they both head off towards the main cabin.

 

Chanyeol smiles remembering what Baek had said he would do with the champagne so he hurries to the kitchen and grabs the bottle from the fridge along with two glasses and hurries back to the sitting room moving the table out of the way. He then strips off his clothes placing them on the sofa and sits on the floor with the champagne bottle placed on the floor blocking the view of this private parts laying there totally . "Crap hang on I need to make the muscles stand out" he says to himself as he starts to do some push ups to make his muscles look good for his man. Once happy he sits back down trying to be all y fixing the bottle as the door to the cabin opens and in walks Baekhyun. "Baby are we suppose........" stopping when he sees Chanyeol all laid out he bursts out laughing. "Hey baby" Chanyeol smiles at baekhyun and then looks at the door.

 

"Well well well Mr Park how are you doing~" Luhan says walking into the cabin followed by Kai. Jumping up from the floor Chanyeol covers himself with both hands as he panics grabbing his clothes off the chair as Baekhyun is bent over laughing so hard he has to cross his legs incase he wets himself.

 

" You could have warned me" Chanyeol shouts before disappearing into the bedroom. "I can see why you married him, very nice" Luhan winks making baek now blush. "Great I wont be able to get the image out of my head" Kai says before leaving the cabin. "Did he forget we where meeting to go up to the campfires tonight?" luhan says following baekhyun into the kitchen. "I forgot too, we had our hands full with Tae" baek sits on the stool at the table looking worried.

 

"Tae will be fine, from what you told me he understands it now and he was all smiles when we saw you guys at the main building " Luhan takes a seat beside his friend as Baek looks at him. "We have enough going on without him worrying about all that TJ stuff" baek covers his face and begins to cry. "Hey D.O wants to know are you ready?" Kai says joining them in the kitchen seeing baekhyun cry he moves closer. "What's wrong?" Kai sits the other side of baek with his arm around his shoulder. "It's just having to tell my son what happend brought back alot of stuff that's all". Baek wipes his face as Kai looks towards luhan. "Can you go tell D.O we will be out in a minute" Kai says making luhan leave the room.

 

"Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter