Chapter V: Part 2

First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But Yoohyeon was dumb.

"You did? When? Were you hurt? You're the best biker among us, how could that happen?"

Jiu softly laughed. Pabo Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon slowed down, afraid that Jiu might fall again.

"Dumb dumb, puppy. Faster, the food will turn cold~"

"What?! I'm dumb?!!??" Yoohyeon almost lost control.

"Yah~ I don't want to fall again!" Purposely saying 'again' to make it less obvious.

You won't be there to catch me. You already catch another.

"Stop calling me dumb then." 

Yoohyeon pedaled faster making Jiu laugh louder. Hearing Jiu's laugh made Yoohyeon smile.

"Totoro~ Here we come~!" 

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"You really shouted 'Totoro' back there? Crazy." Jiu was lying on the grass as Yoohyeon was placing the food on the mat.

"They'll probably think it's you. You were the one who used to shout it back then." Yoohyeon meronged at Jiu, receiving a smack on the arm.

They used to joke that Totoro would appear someday on their private spot. It was located at the farthest corner of the open field, under a small tree. The joke came up when Jiu brought her Totoro stuffed toy one time just so she could sleep. She forgot to bring it home and when they came back, the stuffed toy was gone. They looked for it for a week before discovering that someone placed it on one of the branches.

"Totoro missed you." She heard Jiu said.

Yoohyeon was lying down beside Jiu. She turned to look at the girl and saw Jiu already looking at her.

"I missed Totoro too. So much." Jiu smiled. She knows Yoohyeon knew what she meant.

"Can I hug you?" 

Without words, Yoohyeon extended her arm to let Jiu use it as a pillow. Jiu hugged the girl on the waist and Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter