Chapter IV

First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon tries to shift her position but she felt something heavy on her waist. She tried to open her eyes and that's when she felt the massive headache, making her groan.

"Y-yoo... don't move..." a groggy soft voice spoke and Yoohyeon swears she felt wide awake hearing it.

What the hell?

Panicking, she accidentally pushed the girl too hard making the latter almost fall on the bed.

"Why did you push me?!" Jiu managed to sit, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

Cute. She never changed- wait are you crazy Yoohyeon??!?!?

Yoohyeon was standing, trying to balance herself. She blinked a lot of times making sure she's not seeing things. She finally realize that it is really Jiu and slowly dropped on her knees, letting the headache take over.

"Stop looking at me like that." Jiu said. She reached for Yoohyeon and made her sit on the bed, her back leaning on the headrest.

"You stay here. I'll prepare you food." Yoohyeon tried to refuse but Jiu was already by the door.

She noticed that she isn't wearing her clothes anymore instead she had Jiu's large pink hoodie and bunny pajamas.

"Holy, did I just ing sleep with her?" 

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Jiu came back to the room, seeing no one inside.

"Yoohyeon?"

She heard someone puking and realized that Yoohyeon was inside the bathroom. She tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Yoo baby? Open the door. Are you okay?" She was surprised that she blurted Yoohyeon's nickname automatically.

"Don't... o-open..."

Jiu gets more worried hearing the younger girl's weak voice.

"Please? I'm getting worried." She heard water flowing from the faucet and heard no more vomiting.

"Are you okay? Can I come in?"

Yoohyeon suddenly opened the door, walking past Jiu.

"I'll be leaving. I'm sorry I have bothered you."

Yoohyeon saw her clothes on the table near the window and picked it up.

"You're leaving again?"

Yoohyeon heard the change of tone of Jiu's voice and turned around to face her. Jiu was smiling sadly. There was a long silence and they were just looking at each other's eyes. Jiu decided to break the contact. She opened the closet and took some clothes.

"Here, change before leaving. And at least eat. I made some soup and breakfast. Don't leave hungry."

Jiu didn't even look at her while saying those and Yoohyeon felt guilty. It's their first reunion after 2 years and she doesn't really know what to feel.

"Jiu..."

Jiu was already by the door. She looked back and gave Yoohyeon a small smile.

"I'll be downstairs."

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Jiu was just repeatedly stirring the cereal in front of her. She was staring blankly at the counter where she saw Yoohyeon last night. She didn't even notice a figure sitting in front of her. She came back to her senses when she felt someone hold the hand she's using for the spoon. She blinked a few times before realizing that Yoohyeon was sitting in front of her and has brought the tray she prepared for the girl.

"Eat.." Yoohyeon lifted Jiu's hand holding the spoon and placed it in front of the girl's mouth. Jiu shyly ate the food muttering a soft thank you.

Jiu was silently eating, taking only a few spoons, she still feels down that Yoohyeon's leaving again, that the girl is pushing her away again. She heard the utensils being placed on the table, so she looked up.

"You're done?" Jiu softly asked.

Yoohyeon has a frown on her face and has barely touched her food. The younger girl then stood up and took a plate and another pair of utensils. She placed it in front of Jiu and started giving portions of her breakfast to Jiu.

"Pabo Minji." Yoohyeon whispered before sitting but Jiu heard it.

Jiu smiled at the younger girl's actions. She then realized why Yoohyeon did that. Jiu used to prepare a lot of food for Yoohyeon back in high school. Lunch boxes, snacks and would often treat the girl out. Yoohyeon someti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter