Chapter I

First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Singnie~!" Siyeon rolls her eyes as her girlfriend approaches her with that big goofy smile. The girl had asked her to come and meet her before she goes to her last class.

"Woah, stop right there Yoohyeon. You might ruin my clothes. I still have to meet someone." Annoyance is clear on Siyeon's face, making Yoohyeon frown.

"You're going? I thought we're going to play overwatch?"

"I'll catch up with a friend. Do I always have to play games with you? My goodness,we're already in college. Stop being too childish and lame."

Yoohyeon doesn’t respond, instead she just smiles.

"Okay, then. I think I'm taking too much of your time that I forgot you might have plans. I'm sorry for always asking you to play with me. Take care, okay? I guess I'll be joining Dami then."

Feeling a little bit guilty, Siyeon drapes an arm around Yoohyeon's waist, pulling her closer. She squeezes the girl’s waist before letting go.

"Hey, babe. I'm sorry. I'll see you tonight, okay?"

"I love you, Singnie."

"Hmm."

Yoohyeon doesn't know if she should kiss Siyeon like she used to when she's leaving so she just kissed the girl on her cheeks. Yoohyeon turns and walks back towards the university. Before she goes too far, she looks back at where she left Siyeon. A car stopped in front of her girlfriend then a girl gets off and hugs Siyeon. Siyeon is smiling at the girl widely. Yoohyeon tried to hold back her tears, wishing she could turn back time. The time when it was only her and Singnie. The time when she was the only girl that mattered to Siyeon.

"What the heck?! Yoohyeon this shouldn't be happening!"

"Yubin, it's fine."

"It's obviously not! Siyeon is ing cheating on you!"

Dami is mad, her hands balled into fist while Yoohyeon tries her best to smile at her friend. She couldn’t cry. She tries to remain calm as they are at a cafe and people are starting to look at them.

"Maybe she was an old friend, Yub. Or a relative." Yoohyeon looked down to her lap as her hands fidgeted with her clothes.

"Yoo-"

"She might be, right Yubin?" Yoohyeon looks up and there are tears in her eyes.

She knows it wasn't just a friend. It wasn't the first time Siyeon ditched their dates and she'd seen that girl with her. She knows the girl, back then in high school. She knows all this girl's friends and one of them is her first love. She didn't tell Yubin who the girl was. Yoohyeon tries so hard to make herself believe that she saw the wrong girl.

"Yoohyeon, oh my god. Don't cry." Dami stands up and goes beside Yoohyeon to hug her.

"Yubin. It's not true right? She-- Singnie loves me. She said she loves me."

Dami has been her friend since diapers. She is known as Yoohyeon's protector since the latter was always too nice even if people hurt her. Yoohyeon love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter