Chapter III: Flashbacks

First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoohyeon!"

Yoohyeon, almost dropping the books she's placing on her shelves, was startled at the loud voice of her dear best friend.

"Yoobin hush! You're too loud. You might disturb the neighbors."

"I'm sorry! I just have something important to say~"

Dami was smiling ear to ear so Yoohyeon left whatever she was doing and sat beside her best friend.

"What is it?"

"Hmm, sooo... I met a girl in the music club."

"So your saying you've got a crush?"

"N-no!" Dami was blushing but Yoohyeon didn't pry first.

"Her name is Handong but she told me I can call her Dong or Dongie~  She's Chinese tho and has a great voice!" Yoohyeon's eyes lighten up when she heard Chinese.

"Cool! I'm studying Chinese just recently~"

"You know it's been a month since school started and I always forget to tell you about her but yesterday, she said her best friend wants to meet me and if you would want to, Dong wants to meet you too!"

"I would love too!"

"Great~ you're the best, Yoo! I heard Dongie's a transferee for this 3rd year but her best friend's our schoolmate ever since we entered."

"Oohhh, maybe we know her."

"Let's see!"


◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Yoohyeon tried not to panic as she saw who Handong's bestfriend is. She knows the girl. The girl has her hair colored with red and has specs on. The look she always have since the first time she saw the girl, except that her hair was dark brown before.

"Hi, I'm Kim Minji. But people call me Jiu. I am Dongie's best friend! You must be Dami or Yoobin. And you are Yoohyeon, right?" She turned to me with a bright smile.

So her name's Jiu. Beautiful.

"You know me?" 

"Of course! You were at the language club!"

Yes, and I thought you won't know me. No one ever did anyways. You're the club's secretary and I'm just a member.

"Uh, y-yes! I'm actually surprised that you know Dong."

"Nice to get to know you~"

If they weren't in a cafe, Yoohyeon most probably have screamed because of the older girl's cuteness.

Jiu noticed the girl's blush and had to stiffle a giggle

"You look like a lil puppy. You're so cute!"

"Alright, don't embarass Yoo, Ji. Now let's find some seats!" Dong suggested.

Jiu draped an arm over the younger girl, leading the girls to find a seat.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Yoo baby!" she heard the familiar voice called for her and looked around to see where the girl was.

Jiu was smiling as she approached the younger girl. She's carrying an extra bag on her hands and was alone.

"Why are you here though? You knew Dami and Dongie are on a date~ You could've been alone." Jiu sat beside her as she placed the bag  in between them.

"It's our group's quiet place. I always feel safe and calm here. And I know you wouldn't let me be alone." Yoohyeon winked at Jiu and the latter giggled at Yoohyeon's antics.

"Of course, Minji wouldn't let her baby feel aloneee." 

Her baby. I wish.

"Don't you think Dongie gets sad that you let me call you Minji and they call you Jiu?"

"They prefer Jiu anyways, even Dongie. Just feel priveleged, baby. And oh! I don't know but my name sounds beautiful when you say it."

Don't blush.

"You're blushing, pup. You're so cute~"

"Kim Minji!" 

"Let's eat~~ I prepare food for us!" Jiu started to place the food on the picnic mat she brought.

"Tarts!" Yoohyeon squealed seeing her favorite homemade food of Jiu.

"Of course, how can we forget the baby's favorite."

"You're the best, Minji!" Yoohyeon hugged her and placed a quick kiss on her cheek.

Jiu was blushing but Yoohyeon was too busy eating already which is a relief to the older girl.

"Eat a lot~ it's for you!"

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Yoob..."

Yoohyeon was lying her bed, blankly staring at the ceiling.

"Hmm?"

"How did Dongie reacted when you confessed?"

Dami was surprised with the question. She paused her game and looked at the girl on the bed.

"Why are you asking?"

"N-nothing... I'm just curious."

"Well, she was surprised. Remember when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter