Chapter XVI

First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Binnie?" 

Dong quietly enters the room only to see her girlfriend reading a book, sitting on the bed.

"Hmm?" Dami hummed, not looking up from the book she's reading.

"Nothing." 

Dami feels the space beside her began to dip then a head resting on her lap.

She closes the book she's reading, and sees Dong already had her eyes closed.

She reached to caress her girlfriend's face and she knew Dong liked it, evident on the smile on her face.

"The others?"

"Sua and Jiu are playing some board games. Yoohyeon is helping your mom cook. I missed you."

"Go on, sleep for a while. You sounded tired." Dami then leaned down to kiss Dong's forehead.

Dong is indeed tired. They arrived late at night at Dami's home and stayed up to watch movies. Dami's parents don't mind since they miss having the girls around. 

The next day, they've decided to play while Yoohyeon cooks. She wanted to laugh at the fact that Yoohyeon wasn't even playing.

After a few minutes, Dong moves and pulls Dami to lie down with her. The younger girl complies and hugs her girlfriend, both drifting to sleep.

"You miss her, don't you?" Jiu asks.

Sua was surprised and when she looks up, all of the girls are looking at her.

It's already past midnight and they have to leave early in the morning but none of them are really sleepy.

Sua sighed and just nodded. She misses Siyeon but she doesn't even know where to start. 

"I'll be seeing her again this week." Yoohyeon spoke, glancing at Jiu.

"Minji knows about it. Siyeon asked me to talk again. She also know that Minji and I are already together."

"Does she said anything about me?"

"Not really. I think she would want to do something her way rather than asking for my help." 

Sua gave them a small smile. She misses Siyeon but she's glad she's in good terms with everyone already. Especially Yoohyeon and Dami. 

"Let's finish these snacks. We should all try to sleep so it'll be less tiring later." Jiu suggested which everyone also agreed to.

They all slept in Dami's room. Yoohyeon, Sua and Dami on a mattress on the floor, while Jiu and Dong shared Dami's bed.

All the girls went separate ways and Dami decided to stay at Yoohyeon's apartment for the next few days.

"You'll be meeting me this Thursday right?" Yoohyeon asked again.

"Yes, baby. Don't worry."

Yoohyeon was nervous of meeting Siyeon again alone. But the girl had reassured her that Gahyeon will be joining them. Plus Jiu has promised to take Yoohyeon to their meeting place, and to pick her up too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter