Chapter XIII

First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYH: Minjiii 
KYH: my minjiii :((

Jiu can't help but blush. Seeing that 'My Minji' on Yoohyeon's messages frequently nowadays really just made her heart flutter.

KMJ: Yes baby?
KYH: u called me baby 😳😳 
KMJ: I always call u baby wdym
KYH: Yah~ let me have my moment hmmpp

Jiu has been clingy ever since that night. Of course, Jiu loves it but she also gets scared at times.

KYH: Can I see you? I really miss youuu! C'mooon, you finished ur papers alreadyyy :(( 
KMJ: Baby, I'm with Bora rn.
KYH: Y-you're free and u didn't tell me? 
KMJ: I did dummy. We're practicing a choreography today, remember? I told u last week.
KYH: 😢😢 
KMJ: Do u wanna come?
KYH: Would that be alright for Bora unnie? 
KMJ: Bora says you can.
KYH: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TELL BORA UNNIE I LOVE HER 
KMJ: YAH 😤😤
KYH: i wuv u moreee 😘💗 hehe sEE YOU IN 30!! 
KMJ: iloveyou too dummy, take care.

She badly want to hear it. She badly want to hear Yoohyeon say 'I love you' to her. Yes, she says it but only on texts. Well, it's easier to type it than say it. Jiu sighed as she places her phone down. Sua looks at her with a questioning look but she just smiled.

"From the top?" Jiu suggested.

The two girl's tried to polished the first part of the Troublemaker's choreo. Jiu used to dance in middle school and had to went lowkey when she entered highschool. With Sua having her own channel, she invited Jiu to make covers with her on their free times.

Soon, they heard a knock on the door and they clearly know who it was. A silver haired girl peaked, making Jiu smile. But here smile turned upside down when Sua lunged on the said girl.

"Yah! Kim Bora!"

The girl ignored Jiu and continued clinging on the taller girl.

"You brought food?? Greaattt we haven't had lunch. Awww~ Sweett Yoohyeonnie~" Yoohyeon laughs as Sua kisses her cheeks.

"REALLY? KIM BORA? I said no touching!" Jiu had to pull the girl away from Yoohyeon. She can't even call her "my girlfriend" which only made her frown grow deeper.

Sua only laughs and continue clinging on Yoohyeon's arms as Jiu crosses her arm. She doesn't know if she should be happy or annoyed with the sight. The last time she remembered is Yoohyeon not paying much attention to Sua because she believes that the short girl takes too much of her time for her. And now, Sua even treats Yoohyeon as her baby sister.

"Alright, alright. Stop frowning ." Sua pulls away, chuckling.

Jiu huffs as she turned back to the speakers to divert her attention. She wasn't even able to greet Yoohyeon properly.

Sua slaps Yoohyeon's and pushes her towards Jiu and then winks at her. Yoohyeon shakes her head at Sua's antics.

"I'll be going to the toilet." Sua purposedly loudened her voice so Jiu would hear it.

Jiu was watching the video of Sua and her to check their choreo when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. She didn't budge, still bothered. She could feel her hair being moved to the other side of her shoulder.

"I missed you..." Yoohyeon tightened the hug, nuzzling her nose on Jiu's neck.

"Yah, I'm sweaty and I stink."

"So?" Yoohyeon chuckles softly, turning Jiu so she could face her.

"I missed you." Yoohyeon repeated.

"I missed you too. So much." It was Jiu's turn to snuggle her face on the girl's chest, hugging her.

"Gross people, enough." Sua's voice was heard and Jiu had to grunt.

"I hate you." Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter