Saving a life no matter the consequence

Reborn

*Everything in italic will be the conversation between Zhoumi and Henry as they got a telepathic link since they are soulmates

-----

 

As Siwon was dealing with Minho, Zhoumi and Henry were doing everything to protect Kyuhyun. They had to pass by a vast forest that was a bit outside of the city so no one in the city would see two wolves and one unconscious body running for their lives. So, the forest was the best option, so they won’t have vampires or any other creatures after them. The goal was to arrive all three of them safe to the mansion where they all reside. In the middle of the running, they both heard a sound that was coming in their direction. A couple of seconds later they were attacked by a group of vampires that belong to Minho. As they were fighting the vampires, Henry was always looking at the direction where they left Kyuhyun he was wishing that he would wake up, but nothing was happening he was in a deep sleep. Henry was doing his best to defend the body of Kyuhyun, while Zhoumi was killing as many vampires he could with his pawn and with his powerful mouth ripping the neck of those bloodsuckers. They though every vampire were killed, suddenly one came out of nowhere and nearly bite Zhoumi. But the vampire was killed by one big blast of energy, both faces turn to see Kyu standing up and hand raise in the direction where the vampire was and then fall again but he was grabbed by Henry just in time.

So, they knew that Kyuhyun was awake just tired by what was happening and every bit of energy he was using would be dangerous if he keeps going. So Zhoumi put the young blond on Henry back and they both start running again. They were halfway to the mansion and knew that once they pass the gate they will be in no danger. So, they keep running as fast as they could without dropping Kyuhyun. After a long time of running and running, they came across the front gate of the beautiful mansion.

As they walk to the front and open the gate, 2 new vampires one petite female that didn’t look older than Henry but got one crazy and an insane expression on her face. The other one was a man that was more muscle and build and even if he looks calm, he was in the position to attack. Both came and look vicious and ready to attack and steal Kyuhyun for good. It was rare to see Zhoumi angry and impatient but at this moment he was looking piss off.

<< How many bloodsuckers are you in this clan, I swear I kill all of you, one by one! >>

Henry was looking at his lover and never in his life, he saw him that angry. Just went Henry put the blond down so he could fight the vampires, he quickly dodges the pretty female vampire. She came really close to bite the youngest and vampires’ bites where a deadly poison to every wolf, just like wolf bites were deadly to vampires. Plus dying by a vampire bite was not a good memory for Henry, as his family was killed many years ago and he was the only survivor because he was good at hiding in places and make no sounds. Losing his family was not a subject he talks a lot and yet the only member who knew the story was by his side fight right now. Henry lost his parents when he was just 13 years old, they were living peacefully outside of the city. When one night, vampires came, and they were probably rogue and crazy because they didn’t take their time to kill. Usually, vampires would take time to torture, especially wolves. So, when Henry’s parents told him to hide and don’t come out until it was safe, the young boy did so and stay in hiding for 2 days before Zhoumi found him. The older wolf was following the trace of those rogue vampires that were causing chaos and misery in each town they were passing by. Feeling a deep connection with the poor boy, Zhoumi let Henry follow him. What started as a simple partnership to kill vampires, became a friendship and then around 2 years ago Henry confessed his love for Zhoumi. Then they join a bit after Siwon and his gang that was trying to find his reincarnated lover while trying to fight many creatures that did want to find Kyuhyun first. 6 years after meeting Zhoumi, Henry never got the chance to avenge the death of his parents but every time a cold creature like them come close to biting him or his lover. The young wolf panic and freeze for some minutes as it was the case right now. And if Zhoumi didn’t jump at the right moment, Henry would have been bitten and would probably be suffering from the bite right now.

<< Baby please, go take Kyuhyun with you and pass by the garden, find Sungmin or anyone to help him…>>

<< But Zhoumi… please, I can’t leave you here… alone fighting them>>

<< You need to leave and take Kyuhyun into the mansion so he will be safe... Go! I will catch up later.>> 

At first, Henry didn’t want to move and leave Zhoumi alone, he was afraid to leave him battling to crazy vampires. Seeing his lover not moving, he growled at him. Henry never questions when the older was growling at him, so he turns around and grabs Kyuhyun t-shirt with his mouth and start to run again. As the two vampires were fighting Zhoumi, Henry was passing incognito and no one was paying attention to him. As he finally arrived in the garden, he saw Sungmin with Kibum and then he crashed on the ground letting go of Kyuhyun t-shirt. Moving to Henry and Kyuhyun, Sungmin didn’t know what to do as he couldn’t lift both Henry and Kyuhyun.

<< Hyung help him before taking care of me… the boy, save him first… he is Siwon lover, the one he lost a long time ago. I don’t know what happened to him but if you could try to find Leeteuk too… he could probably help. Send someone to help… Zhoumi too, please… he is at the front gate… I don't want... to lose him...>>

Then Henry closes his eyes, the amount of running and stress of losing his soulmate got him and he passes out. Sungmin looks at his apprentice Kibum and told him to go and find Leeteuk. After that, with the help of Shindong, they both took Kyuhyun and Henry and put them on the bed before checking the vitals of the blond. He looks at Shindong with a surprised expression and approaches the young blond, he was whispering some words.

<< Please… don’t hurt him… take me instead… please…>

Sungmin didn’t know who he was referring to, but he keeps repeating this until he stops and looking a bit closer to the blond, he was like he was dreaming or worst having a nightmare.

<< Henry vitals are okay, he just passes out because of the stress, but the other boy, everything seems fine with him and yet he is unconscious like in some coma. I hope Leeteuk or Siwon could come faster here since am not liking this scenario. Am going to stay here and look at both of them, you go help Zhoumi and bring Donghae, Yesung, and Ryeowook with you.>>

With Shindong gone, he took a chair and watch the two unconscious boys and hoping that someone will give him answers fast cause his medical and magic skills could not do more for now.

---

Hello everyone ! Longtime no see right :)

Sorry I was a lot busy at work this week and I been watching a lot of shows in the past days lol 

So this chapter we get to see Henry and Zhoumi little couple and background. While trying the best they could to bring Kyuhyun to the big mansion where everyone lives and are protect thanks to Sungmin magic, cause I didn't say it in the chapter but Sungmin his a sorcery and the medic of the group which makes Kibum his apprentice in both magic and medic. 

I hope you do love this chapter, even if I think it's a small chapter compare to the others. But the next chapter will be Siwon that try to get answers from Minho be prepared lol