Blast from the Past - Part 2

Reborn

*Small reminder that everything in italics is Siwon talking to Kyuhyun*

I lost consciousness and woke up still alive somehow in a small house… but I wish I would have died because what I did after that was just awful…

As soon as the stranger enter his house, he places Siwon near a fire so he could warm the body of the young man. He keeps bleeding and he felt like his death was much closer and that he opens his eyes one last time before closing them forever. Shredding tears he was finally going to be at peace with his family that is probably waiting for their son to come back and finally be with them.

“Please just kill me… I want to see my mom again… I don’t want to live anymore, I am tired of all this… this life has just suffocated me… I want to be free of this pain, emotions…”

The stranger look at Siwon and can’t help it he need this boy. Somehow, he felt connected to him as a father would be with his son. Siwon was supposed to be his dinner but he made a change-up in his meal and he will just have to find another pathetic human somewhere else. He came closer to Siwon and whisper in his ear.

“Are you sure you want to be free of this painful human life and live a life without wondering of those useless emotions… I could offer you a better life, an eternal life, the perfect life you could wish for, so what will you say, my precious boy”

He took his hands and lift up Siwon's head waiting for an answer. A life without emotions, a life where someone will appreciate him and not beating him up because he loves someone of the same gender. Far away and nearly on his way to close his eyes forever, the young man nods his head positively, but he got no idea of what was coming for him by saying this. Everything starting that moment came fast and he knew the guy took his neck, but he felt something piercing his neck and he felt like his life was draining and someone was his life or the remain of his life. He wanted to scream for someone's help but nothing came out of his mouth. It felt as someone was eating him, and he wishes he could just be with his mom at this point. As his life was ending soon, he imagines what kind of life he would have if he wasn’t sold to the king all those years ago. He would have been with his family and yes, he would have died but he would have died peacefully with the one that loves him. He felt his body going weak and his legs gave in and he felt on the floor, but the stranger was still on him. The last thing he saw before closing his eyes, was the window in front of him and the wind was so strong. That all the dead leaves were flowing away just like his life was leaving and then he plunged into darkness.

Surprisingly he opens his eyes and the first thought he got was that he finally reaches heaven. He looks around him and he was in a bedroom and he thought heaven was not that bad. He stood up and that where he saw the man that attack him. He didn’t know what rage him up like this, but he attacks the guy so fast and he discovered a new strength that he panics right away. What happened to him? He looks at the guy in front of him and he was smiling like it was normal what was happening.

“I forgot what it was like to awake after 3 days of sleeping and waiting for your body to awake and start your new life. I didn’t lie when I told you I would offer you a new life, a new perspective on life and a new purpose for you my young child. My name is Changmin and I will be your master in this new life. My precious child welcomes to our family, your going to make such an incredible vampire I could already feel it. It was in your blood to become one of us.”

I thought like everyone that vampires were only a story to scared young children, a myth that was born in folklore… but they were real and sadly my life didn’t end up that fateful night… I became a blood creature someone that needs blood to survive… I became a creature of the night…

From the few seconds of his awakening, he could already feel a certain change in him. His sense was better than before, he could hear everything, and his vision was extraordinary. Suddenly his mouth felt so dry like he didn’t drink anything. If it was true and he was asleep for 3 days, it would be normal to feel the need to drink. He tries to drink the water that was on the nightstand, but it was not what he needs as he spits back the water. When he directs his eyes again on Changmin, he saw a younger woman who seems to be unconscious. The older vampire held a knife near the neck of the girl and slice her perfect and delicate neck. There was a tiny amount of blood coming out of it, but it was making Siwon edgy to come and drink it. It was awakening something in the young men, like a beast that just wants to be out. He was craving the young woman blood, he wants to taste that warm red liquid, the craving was getting more intense and he needs that sweet liquid in him right now. Slowly but surely, he was walking with hungry eyes, to the innocent girl. He didn’t know what force was in control of him, but he was not in control of his body anymore. His mind was telling him to back up and walk away, but the rest was fully awake and ready to attack and feed for the first time. As soon as he arrived at the fine line of blood, he starts to it. He thought it would taste iron as blood was full of iron, but it was a sweet taste.

The first time I taste blood… when I took that poor girl's life… it tastes so sweet and I was already addicted to the taste. It was like feeding me with chocolate expect I need this to survive now… I wish I would have been stronger that night and stop myself from killing her…

Changmin was happy about what he was seeing the choice was made, he won’t regret the fact he gives this boy a chance to prove what he is capable of doing when he was giving the chance to do so. The more Siwon , the more blood he wants and then he felt his teeth changing to fangs and he totally lost control of everything and he crosses that part between humanity and his new life as a vampire. He was on her neck and he bites her like a wild animal killing a little doe. He was draining the life out of this girl, the girl was screaming and telling to stop, tears were dropping out of the girl's face. Until the body of the girl drop cause she didn’t have the strength to keep going and so he knew that she was dead and that nothing will come out now, she was dry of her life, her body was frozen in time and dry tears were on her face.

But it was not enough for the young vampire and so Changmin unleash the vampire in the near village and he massacred the whole village by himself. Women, men, and even the little kids pass under his teeth and nothing could stop the rage and the blood bath that he did that night. Even if it was a long time ago, he still remembers all the screams, the tears, the pain and the kids begging him to stop.

-

“That’s how a become a monster, a creature thirsty for blood, one that lives in the shadow… I may try to be a better person, but destiny still tries to put pain and suffering in my way… like I don’t deserve to find happiness and love… I found it a long time ago… with you. But fate separates us for 200 years until I finally found you again but even now, while I kept my feelings and love for you. This new life for you is completely different and yet I still love you I can’t detach myself from you Kyuhyun no matter what happens I will still be there for you, even if it will make me suffer in the shadows for eternity.”

Looking at the young boy in front of him, you could see that Siwon was in pain. He thought he could get a new chance and live a life where his Kyu was with him. But the reality was that this didn’t love him like he was loving the young boy.

“My love for you will end here, but I will still be there for teaching you how to control your powers. But nothing more than that…”

He was suddenly cut in his speech by the younger lips on his, Kyuhyun was kissing him and oh boy it felt so good. There was no one moving yet just lips on lips. Until Siwon slowly put on his hand on Kyuhyun's neck and took the lead in this kiss. As it was Kyuhyun's first kiss experience he wants to enjoy it as much as possible. But he was shy and starting to feel hot, but he must think it was his emotions speaking so he didn’t pay attention to much. A single teardrop on his face, but it was a tear of happiness since he never experiences that kind of feeling. The sentiment of been loved by someone, even if he got the love from Jiyong as a friend or even as a brother. He never got the love from a mom or a dad, so seeing and feeling this was all new to him. Then after a quick break to take his breath, they start to kiss again but this time Siwon wants to open Kyu mouth and just eating him. Kyu let him do so and it was like a dance between the two tongues and the kiss got deeper and Kyu nearly lost his balance since his legs start to get jelly. Also, the hot feeling kept growing and growing, it was like something was burning inside of him, something that couldn’t be explained. Siwon starts to notice it when he touches the young boy's t-shirt as it was wet, and his skin was hot.

Detaching his lips Siwon was looking at the young boy and what he saw was the most beautiful thing he saw. Kyuhyun's eyes were bright orange/yellow/red, like a fire dancing in his eyes.

Something did want to wake up in his young lover, but he didn’t know what it was. The little Phoenix was starting to breathe heavily and try to catch his breath. Suddenly the heavy breathing stopped and still with his beautiful eyes, Kyuhyun looked at Siwon but the older could already see something different, he seems to have much more confidence and look much older just with his expression with his eyes.

“Who are you and what do you want with Kyuhyun? Speak now or I swear you will suffer!”

“Oh, come on Wonnie your not able to recognize me, I wait 200 years to find my way back to you…”

It was rare to see the vampire crying for something but on that right moment, He felt on his keens, he did cry a lot because somehow his first love, his true love was right in front of him.

“Kyu it’s you?! But How? I saw you dying in my arms, what are you doing inside your reincarnation body?”

“I will tell you in time, but for now, I am guiding, well myself in this new life, you can’t believe the joy that I am having right now. You’re still the same, you didn’t change at all Siwon, your still perfect in every way possible. I must go for now but we will see each other soon. Let me do something before giving back control to my other-self.”

Helping Siwon to get back on his feet and whipping his tears away, he didn't like it to see Siwon crying before and it didn't change at all even after those years. He went super fast to his lover's lips and kissed him. The difference between this kiss and the one that was shared earlier was that this one you could feel the love, passion, hotness it was a true love one kiss but it ends too soon. Not that he didn't love Kyuhyun's current incarnation but it feels different since the younger didn't love him or he just appreciate him at least a bit. As Kyuhyun legs start to feel like jelly and if it wasn’t from the vampire catching the phoenix he would have hurt himself by falling on the ground. Knowing this must have taken to much energy from the youngest, he took him and put him on his back and start to get back to the mansion. Tomorrow will be an exhausting day for Kyu and so he needs all the sleep he could have. While tomorrow he will start Kyu power training, he will also ask some information to Leeteuk as to why the first incarnation of Kyu is still there in the newest body.

----

Hello, everyone, it's been a while right! Sorry, that last month I didn't post at all, I been working and working and I start to write this chapter and then didn't find it good so I erase it and then start again and came with this small chapter. I hope you like it a lot and also did you love last month SJ comeback cause omg it was just perfect and probably the best album that came this year! Also, another album that came today Sungmin's first mini-album is full of beautiful ballads and masterpieces !! He is having so much love right now love it! Also Jiyong, Youngbae and Daesung all came back from their military service, let's see now what BigBang will do in the next end of the year or even at the start of 2020. 

So enjoy this chapter and next thing will probably be Kyu training power session and it will probably hot in the room with Siwon and Kyu there and probably gonna explain why we got a guest appearance from Kyu past in this chapter :)