T w o

Married To Cha Eun Woo (Proofreading | Updates soon!)

T w o 



Seriously how could South Korea. No, No. How small can Seoul be? Why of all people is it Cha Eun Woo. And out of all the great schools here in Seoul why must it be Seoul International School? Should I transfer? No this is my dream school. He should be the one who should do the transferring. 

When my mom told me that I should be grateful to everyone around me for the world is a small place, I used to reject her idea by asking her to take me to an ice cream store but I guess the world is indeed a small place. Why out of all the possible places I'll be bumping onto this man, it has to be my dream school? Why can't be passed by each other at the trains or mall or streets. Just why does it have to be Seoul International School. Should I transfer? No Hara! This is your dream school and you studied a whole three months just to get your feet stand on this very ground. After all, he should be the one transferring, shouldn't he? 

He should be irrelevant to this new chapter of my life but why does he keep coming in? I know, I told you how he is irrelevant and unimportant to my story but I guess at this given situation, we need a background check on our past relationship and how he could possibly be the main antagonist of this college chapter. You might ask, why are you so mad-obsessed with this guy? He looks nice and decent. No. You don't know how Cha Eunwoo ruined the life of middle grade Min Hara. 

• • • 

It is finally September and it started out brightly as the sun rays reflected on the classroom's glass window. We were waiting for our homeroom adviser, Mr.Jung as per usual and while we wait we played different games that are in during those times such as gameboy or DS. After a few minutes, Mr.Jung entered the room catching all of our attention and guiding our feet back to our seats. All of us respects Mr.Jung for being one of the best teacher and person we look up to. 

That day was the day where it all started. 

Clearing his throat, Mr. Jung stood right in front of us, "Today, we will have a new student joining our class," He stated and we started murmurings for it is very unusual to have a new student at this time of the year, "Come in," he called. 

A tall young man with a silky black hair and his bangs almost covering his eyes stepped on the wooden platform Mr.Jung was standing in. As soon as he lifted his head to face the class the girls started murmuring louder than usual and there I realize, "Well, this guy got some looks," I thought to myself but couldn't care any less so I sneakingly pulled my gameboy out. 

"My name is Cha Eun Woo, Please take care of me," His voice was deep and sounded empty but it was pleasant. It made the girls screamed even louder which made me lose focus on the game making me tuck it away back on my bag. He bowed politely as the teacher choose an available seat for this man. That's when I realized that the only available seat at this class was the seat right beside me where I usually store my things. 

It was a mess. 

I hurriedly cleaned up my things back on my table as he walked towards my direction. I can't believe the days I have been protecting this seat for myself just to be taken away by some random new student at this time of the year but I have no choice. That was the moment I knew I was gonna hate this man at some point. You know, those gut feeling. 

He seated right beside me and gave me no words. Yes, I usually hate interactions with strangers and I should be thankful he is a I don't know, quiet kid? But shouldn't he have at least greeted me with his eyes but no, he was looking at the desk then back at the teacher the whole time. Letting it go, the first class started. It is Math. As a genius myself, I realized that he might have a lot of questions in catching up with the subjects so I should help him. Should I? 

We were given numbers of question to answer for the rest of the math class. It was a lesson we tackled last meeting. Easily ace-ing questions number one and two, I paused at the third question on my paper and decided to take a peek at my new classmate's work. Not to copy his answer or anything, alright? I'm just making sure he is adapating well for he seems uptight. I my side to have a look on his paper and he haven't started anything yet, even writing his name. 

"Hey," I called catching for his attention but he didn't bat me an eye, "Your name is Eunwoo, right? If you are having a hard time with the questions you can ask me," With a smile, I offered him help but he didn't move an inch as if I wasn't existing in the first place. 
 

After a long awkward silence, he nodded, "the answer in number two should be negative eight," he added. 

"Oh thanks-" Wait, what did he just said? Did he assumed my answer was wrong just by looking at it and did I just said thanks?! Letting out an awkward laugh to shrugged it off, I slowly checked my answer back at question number two and realized that he was right...

And that was the beginning of Min Hara trying to defeat the great, Cha Eun Woo. 

• • • 

"Hey! Hara! Hara!" A familiar voice and a snap of a finger right before my eyes brought me back to reality, "Why are you spacing out?" He asked as we silently wait for the orientation to begin. 

I shooked my head and tapped my cheeks to wake myself up, "Nothing." 

"Is it because of Eunwoo?" Clearly knowing why, Bin still asked for an answer. "You should not let it bother you , alright? I guess he's in a different department," He assured and adding on his breath, "That jerk..." 

Another department? Is it true? Suddenly, my heart felt lighter. I guess my college life isn't ruined after all.

 

Setting the thoughts of Eun Woo reappearing back at my life and being at the same university as him for a few years kept bothering me. On the other hand, I know I shouldn't worry that much for we confirmed that he is indeed in another department. Yes, thank my best friend, Bin for that. Yet, even with these thoughts I didn't want to ruin my first and only college orientation so I did participated and enjoyed the interactive orientation. 

With the said orientation, we were able to meet new kinds of people. Some are nerds who are obsessed with their phones and didn't want to participate, some were really out going even at the first day, and some were just the normal college students, like Bin and I. Yet, out of all the people we have interacted, Bin and I were able to meet a new friend. Her name is Lee Na Ri, she asked us to call her Ari instead. She is a one cheerful girl who doesn't get her energy drained at all. As soon as we talked, I know we're gonna be great friends or at least she is someone I'd love to hangout with. 

Being with Bin all my life is kind of tiring sometimes. At least now, I have a female friend. 

"Today was a lot of fun!" Ari exclaimed as she fans herself to ease the sweat she gained from the recent activity, "Plus, I'm glad I was able to meet you two." 

I smiled and both Bin & I nodded in agreement, "The feeling is indeed mutual," I stated, "By the way, do you want to hangout after the orientation?" It is my first time asking someone I met for the first time to hangout. I can't believe I'm really stepping outside of my comfort zone huh.

Waiting for an answer, A huge smile formed Ari's lips and I know it was indeed genuine, "I would love to!" but her smile faded off when she said, "But I am scheduled to look for an apartment or a place to stay in, "She sighed, disappointed left her lips. 

Wait. We clicked so much and right now are you telling me I could possibly have her as my roommate whom I can hangout with at the evening and have midnight snacks?! Count me in! "I know this might be out of nowhere but I just moved in at my apartment and it happens to be I have a spare room. Do you want to rent it out?" I offered.

Gasping in awe, she covered and excitedly said, "Really?!" I nodded, "You can check the apartment right after the orientation. Bin can come with us too," I stated. 

"Wait I can come? Well, I haven't seen the finish product of your interior design Ms. Hara," Moon Bin teased once again. I gave him an eye and mouthed, "I changed my mind." 

♦ ♦ ♦ 

After the orientation Ari and I went straight at the apartment so she can take some pictures to show her family. Moon Bin who kept bothering me even if I was just teasing him also ended up coming at the said place. He is my best friend after all, How can I leave him? If I do he might cry in the middle of the streets and embarassed us both. I'd rather not. 

"This is a huge room. I could even put my easel in here," Easel? Does it mean she does painting? 

"You paint?" Moon Bin asked. Wow, this guy could really read my mind. Doesn't he? Maybe we hangout too much. 

Ari nodded, "I do. I wanted to take fine arts as my major but my parents won't allow me. But I also have quite an interest in Psychological stuffs so I guess it's fine," She smiled.

I'm still at disbelief that this generation parents still pressure their children to take paths that would make them more proud rather than what their child want to pursue. Althought, I might be wrong? Maybe it's financial stuff that they have to deal with. If so, I hope Ari would be able to take Fine Arts after this degree. 

On the other hand, I am glad my parents let me choose the path I want to be in. Although, I know once my father had retired from the company, it is a big possibility that I would be the one in charge at the businesses which kinds of pressure me but my dad is young and strong enough to still handle the business so it's far in the future which means I still get to enjoy the things I love at the moment. 

"How much will the rent be?" She asked. 

"We can talk about that later. Alright? Go sit on the couch, I'll give you guys some drinks," It is a basic manner taught by my parents. To serve the guests before anything else. 

We spent the rest of the afternoon chilling at the couch and we got to know more about Ari. We enjoyed each other's company too much that we lost track of time. Once we got aware of our surroundings we realized it is past eight and since Ari lives quite far from where our university is located, we needed to end our night for now. Who knows? Ari might really be my future roommate which I need to let my mom be aware of. 

 

"Goodnight! Get home safely, okay?" I told both of them as I waved my goodbyes on my doorstep. 


AUTHOR'S NOTE        

Chapter Two is finally up sorry for the long wait! 
Oh no Hara seems like she's stuck with Eun Woo for another 
four years of college. What do you think about it? Say your
thoughts on the comment section AAAA >< 

PROOFREAD