An ordinary relationship

What's Wrong With Secretary Myoui ?

 

Bewildered. 


That was what Mina was feeling. 


Bewildered. 


They locked eyes for a moment, the Vice Chairperson gazing deeply into her secretary's eyes.


Mina's eyes was wide open as her whole body froze, not knowing what would be the next best course of action for her to take. She finally snapped out of it, pushing herself off of Jeongyeon, standing with her hands behind her back. For what seemed like forever, they looked at each other. Jeongyeon sat up. 


"Ah the water must be boiling ! I'll go check on it," Mina claimed, scurrying off to the kitchen where she breathed a huge sigh of relief. Leaning over the sink, she fanned herself, trying to get her heart to calm down and prevent it from bursting out of her chest. 

 

Jeongyeon smirked.

 

 

...

 

 

 

A bowl of spicy ramen was set down infront of Jeongyeon. A cooked egg was seated comfortably on top of the noodles. Jeongyeon looked at Mina, who looked away and smiled awkwardly. 


"Try it," Mina said. 


"Alright." 


Jeongyeon shifted in her seat. 


"Normally i don't eat food that is packed with chemicals. But since you put in effort to cook it, i will eat it," Jeongyeon stated.


"Okay then, i am honoured," Mina chuckled.


Jeongyeon nabbed a bunch of noodles with her chopsticks and put it in . She chewed slowly, tasting it.


"How is it ?" Mina asked.


"It's actually quite nice," Jeongyeon said.


Mina smiled brightly. 


Jeongyeon was about to stuff another bunch of noodles in when Mina placed a slice of kimchi onto the noodles that the vicae chaiperson had just picked up. Jeongyeon looked at the slice of kimchi, and then back at Mina. 


"The noodles taste much better when you eat it with kimchi," Mina claimed.


"You just doubled the sodium level. Does it make sense in nutritional science ?" Jeongyeon asked. 


Mina shrugged, gesturing for Jeongyeon to try it. 


Jeongyeon looked doubtful, but shoved the noodles in along with the slice of kimchi. 


Her face brightened up as she looked at Mina. The secretary smirked. 


Without hesitation, Jeongyeon took the dish of kimchi before her and poured the whole lot in her bowl of ramen, eating it while paired with the kimchi with great enthusiasm and glee. Jeongyeon felt like she had just tasted the best dish in the world. Mina laughed hysterically at the sight. Jeongyeon looked up and saw Mina's gummy smile. It was a rare sight to see her secretary so happy. She smiled.

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"I enjoyed the ramen," Jeongyeon said.


"You sure did. You said it was packed with chemicals, but you still really enjoyed it," Mina claimed. 


"It was my first time eating the food you cooked, and i really appreciate it," Jeongyeon said.


Mina smiled. 


With that, Jeongyeon walked towards her car. However, she stopped in her tracks and turned around.


Jeongyeon hesitated. 


"Thank you for today." 


She raised a hand and entered her car. 


A smile formed on Mina's face. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Mina cleared the two used bowls and set them down beside the sink. She smiled.


"Actually, it was also her first time coming into my house," Mina said to herself. 


Her doorbell rang.


"Ms Yoo ?" Mina looked around her house. "She didn't leave anything behind ?" 


Mina went to open the door. A woman wearing spectacles carrying a takeaway box stood there, smiling gleefully. "Oh ? Minyeon ? What are you doing here ?" Minyeon smiled. "Of course i would burst in unannouned. What did you expect ? I would make a reservation ?" Minyeon sat the box down on Mina's table. "You have beer, right ?" she asked, opening the door of Mina's refridgerator. Before she could do so, she noticed the two used bowls sitting by Mina's sink. "What's that ? Was someone here ?" Minyeon asked. Mina blocked her view. "What was that ?" Minyeon looked at her younger sister with great doubt. "Ah, it was just Ms Yoo." Mina claimed with a smile. "Oh my oh my oh my," Minyeon said as she slapped Mina's shoulder. "How dare a grown woman let another woman into her house ?" Minyeon questioned. "What's the big deal ? She was just here for some ramen." Mina said. "You know very well why, two queer people in one house together-"


"Wait."


"Ramen ? 


"Not jjajangmyun,"


"not jjolmyun"


"but RAMEN ?" 

 

Mina gulped.

 

 

...

 

 

 

"Is ramen that much of a big deal ?" 


"You bet it is," Nayeon claimed. 


"When someone says "Do you want to eat ramen before you leave" to anyone else, they're pretty much saying "If you eat this ramen, we're dating now !" It means that she likes you." 


"But it's not caviar or truffles. It's just fast food filled with chemical additives, yet the act of one asking one to stay and eat that has that kind of meaning behind it ?" Jeongyeon just couldn't fathom the newfound knowledge that she had just acquired. 


"Oh my, what a naive person you are, Yoo Jeongyeon. Ramen is just an excuse !" 


"When a man and woman, or in this case two queer people are in an enclosed space, they start to want to hold hands." 


Jeongyeon's mouth gaped open.


"And embrace one another," Nayeon stated, starting to touch herself in a very weird and awkward fashion. Any outsider would think she was making out with a ghost.


Jeongyeon eyes gaped open and the hand which she was resting on her thigh slipped. 


"What's wrong ?" Nayeon asked, looking over her shoulder.


"Oh nothing," Jeongyeon replied. 


Nayeon wasn't convinced. "Did this happen between you and Ms Myoui by any chance ?" 


"How could you say such a thing. Do we seem like we have that much free time to you ?" Jeongyeon asked. 


Nayeon still wasn't convinced and eyed her best friend suspiciously. 


Jeongyeon cleared . "It was something that happened to my cousin's classmate from college." 


Nayeon rolled her eyes. "Do i look like i have a lot of free time to you, then ? Do i really need to be sitting here, listening to something that happened to your cousin's classmate from college at this hour ?" 


Jeongyeon looked away, her face turning red. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"You like your Vice Chairperson right ?


"What ? What makes you say such a thing ?" 


Minyeon looked disappointed. "Mina yah. Listen to me. The thing about people is that they will only be happy if they date within their own level." 


Mina looked confused.


"It's not just about people too. The same thing applies to everything else on this planet. Have you ever seen a dog and a bird stick together like a couple ?" 


"Dog and a bird ?" 


"Yes. You will find yourself saying, "Oh ? How is this even possible," right ?" 


Mina nodded. 


"That's how its like. When two people of different breeds date." 


Mina chuckled, lifting the beer can up to her lips. "Then are you saying that Ms Yoo is the dog and that i am the bird ?"  


"More or less." 

 

She put the can down.

 

"Your vice chairperson is rich, and we're just average people. So we're a completely different breed." 


Minyeon picked up a chicken drumstick. "If you tell her that we used to fight over chicken drumsticks when we were young, do you think she could understand something like that ?" 


"The fact that we fought over a drumstick and not even a share of a company." 


Mina looked down, deep in thought. 


"That's how different we are from her. She's in a faraway place that we could never hope to reach." 


Mina looked disappointed.


Minyeon looked at her youngest sister and sighed. "You know that i'm saying this because i care for you right ? I don't want you to get hurt later on down the line." 


"I know," Mina smiled. 

 

 

"But it's my problem to deal with." 

 

Minyeon patted Mina's shoulder. 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

Mina looked at herself in the mirror, checking her outfit and making sure that every part of it was fine. She was wearing a cute beige coloured blouse with a darker coloured, brown miniskirt. It was early and she was about to walk out of her house and head to work when her phone rang. It was Jeongyeon.


"Yes, Ms Yoo ?" 


"Where are you, Ms Myoui ?" 


"I'm still at home. Is there something you would like me to do ?" 


"Are you finished getting ready for work ?"


"Yes, Ms Yoo. I was just about to head out of my house." 


"Good, hurry and come out." 


"Yes, Ms Yoo-"


𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵...


𝘏𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 ?


Mina walked over to the window and looked out. Jeongyeon was standing outside her house, leaning against her car. She raised a hand and smiled at Mina. 


"Oh my why are you- I mean i'll be out right away," Mina claimed. She ended the call and scurried out of her house.


Jeongyeon looked at her secretary as the latter practically dashed out of her house. She smiled. 


"Why are you here so early, Ms Yoo-" 


Mina, in her haste, tripped over the curb on her way to Jeongyeon. She stumbled, her arms flailing as she tried to regain her balance but to no avail.


Jeongyeon reached out to catch her.


Mina fell into Jeongyeon's arms. Mina looked up, her face just inches away from Jeongyeon's. Eyes wide open. Both arms were wrapped around the vice chairperson. Their eyes locked once again. It felt like a scene out of a Korean drama. 


Mina let go of Jeongyeon and stood on her own two feet. "My apologies, Ms Yoo." 


Jeongyeon chuckled. "No need to apologise, Ms Myoui."


Mina thought she heard wrongly. 


"What ?"


"What ?" Jeongyeon stared blankly at Mina, her eyes blinking a few times. 


Mina smiled embarrassingly and walked over to the driver's seat door. 


"Where are you going, Ms Myoui ?" Jeongyeon asked, stopping Mina in her tracks. 


"I should drive, since Ms Kim isn't here to drive you," Mina replied. 


Jeongyeon shook her head and smiled. "Nope, i'll be driving today." 


Jeongyeon reached for the passenger seat door and opened it. 


"Get in, Ms Myoui." Jeongyeon smiled.


Mina stood there awkwardly and hesitated. Jeongyeon raised her left eyebrow. She gestured for Mina to get in the car. With great reluctance, Mina got in the car. "What's going on with Ms Yoo today ?" Mina thought to herself. 


Jeongyeon got in the car. She watched as Mina put on her seatbelt. Her eyes were dreamy. 


"You look pretty today-" 


"What ?" Mina asked. 


"I mean- if you wanted me to say something like that you should be more fashion conscious." 


"Pardon ?" 


"You wore this blouse last Wednesday and Friday too. One would think its part of Yoo Group's uniform," Jeongyeon stated pointing to the blouse that Mina was wearing. 


Mina chuckled nervously. "Wednesday... and Friday... How did you remember that ?"


"My ridiculously good memory is a burden on me sometimes. Especially since there are some things that i would very much like to forget," Jeongyeon explained. She reached for a paper bag placed on the passenger seat behind them.


Mina rolled her eyes. 


Jeongyeon placed the paper bag down on Mina's lap. Mina looked surprised but reached into the bag. She pulled out a plastic container with some sort of bread in it. "What is this ?" Mina asked. 


"It's a croque-monsieur that i asked my chef to make. You may have it if you haven't had breakfast yet," Jeongyeon replied. 


Mina nodded and reached into the bag again. She pulled out a bottle of coffee. 


"You may drink that bottle of coffee too," Jeongyeon said. 


Mina nodded again.


"Oh and you can also keep the shopping bag," Jeongyeon stated.


"What ?" Mina asked.


Jeongyeon just smiled. 


Mina chuckled. "Thank you." 


Jeongyeon motioned for Mina to enjoy her meal. 


"Now ?" Mina asked.


Jeongyeon just smiled. 


Mina nodded and raised the bottle of coffee to , drinking its contents, much to Jeongyeon's delight. 


"Let's go," she announced. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

They made their way to the lift and waited for the lift to arrive. Once it did, Jeongyeon was just about to step in when she stopped. She turned to look at Mina. Mina looked back. Jeongyeon raised a hand and gestured for Mina to enter first. Mina was taken aback. "You want me to enter first ?" Mina asked. Jeongyeon nodded. Mina bowed slightly and entered the lift, much to Jeongyeon's delight. Once Mina had stepped in, Jeongyeon did so too. As the lift travelled up, Jeongyeon noticed that she was standing infront of Mina. She looked down at their feet and stepped back. She was now standing beside her secretary. Mina looked up at her boss in confusion. Jeongyeon shyly looked across. 


She beamed. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Sana looked at herself in the mirror.


"Tzuyu ah~ How do i look today ? I changed my foundation," Sana asked Tzuyu. 


"Yah, check your eyes before applying foundation. You have sleep in your eyes," Jihyo stated. 


"Oh my ! Since when?" Sana asked, picking up a mirror, desperately trying to clean the corners of her eyes. A person appeared in the mirror behind her, making her shriek in terror. She looked behind. It was just Dahyun. 


"Since 10 minutes ago," Dahyun stated. 


"Why are you telling me this only now ?" Sana asked, as she got back to maintenance.


Dahyun spotted Jeongyeon walking in, with Mina behind her. "Ms Yoo is here," she announced. The rest of the office stood up and bowed. Jeongyeon stopped in her tracks and turned to face them. "Good morning everyone," Jeongyeon said and walked off. Mina made her way to her desk in the office. "Good morning ?Isn't this the first time that she greeted us so sweetly like this ?" Jihyo asked. "Nope, she has always been sweet to me," Sana claimed. "Is that right ? Ah its strange. You sure it wasn't in your dream ?" Jihyo teased. "Come on," Sana slapped Jihyo. Chaeyoung turned to Mina. "By the way, why is Ms Yoo in such a good mood today ?" Chaeyoung asked. The whole office stared at Mina, waiting for an answer. "Ah i don't know," Mina replied. "You don't know ?" Yerim asked. "Whatever then, come on let's get to work," Jihyo announced. Everyone got to doing their own thing. Mina was left in thought. She frowned. 


Jeongyeon stood in her office, her coat hung on a clothes hanger. She placed it on the coat rack and patted the sleeves. She smirked. "I, Yoo Jeongyeon, am not only perfect... but i'm even equipped with a warm, loving heart," Jeongyeon said to herself. She picked up a binder off her desk and made her way to her couch. Someone knocked on the door as she sat down. Mina entered the room, holding a first aid kit. "Ms Yoo, let me apply more ointment for your wound," she stated. Jeongyeon put down the binder and sat forward. Mina leaned forward, with her cotton swab in hand. 


Jeongyeon looked up and met Mina's eyes. Mina met hers. Their eyes locked once again and Mina felt her face going red. She regained composure and stood up straight. "Would you apply it yourself ?" Mina asked, handing the cotton swab over to Jeongyeon. "You can just apply it for me..." Jeongyeon muttered. Mina's eyes fluttered around nervously as she tried to find something to change the topic with. She spotted the binder on the table and reached for it. "You have read through this business plan for the second half of the year-" In her haste, Mina got herself a paper cut. She cried out in pain. Jeongyeon's eyes opened wide as she stood up and reached for Mina's hand. "Are you okay ?" Jeongyeon asked. "I'm okay," Mina replied as she tried to pull her hand away from Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon refused to let go. She grabbed an alcohol wipe from the box. "I can do it myself," Mina stated. Jeongyeon looked at her secretary. "Let me do this," she said. With that, she started cleaning Mina's wound. She blew on Mina's wound gently. 


It felt surreal. 


Jeongyeon took a bandage and wrapped it around Mina's wound. 


"I'm going to check documents with my tablet from now on," Jeongyeon announced.


"What ?" 


"Papers are dangerous." 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Mrs Yoo sat on the couch. A forlorn expression formed on her face. Her eyes were watery. She sighed. 


Mr Yoo approached her and sat down on the armchair just beside her. "Are you okay, dear ?" 


"Do you think i am ?" Mrs Yoo replied. "My only two daughters are in worse terms than strangers. Its too upsetting." 


Mr Yoo sighed. "Don't stay at home like this. Go shopping outside or something. What was it ? The limited edition handbag that you mentioned. Go out and buy it." 


"Forget it." 


"Why ? You have enough money and grace, so go buy that bag right now," Mr Yoo urged his wife. 


"I said forget it." 


Mr Yoo frowned and fished his phone out of his pocket. "Mr Choi, go to a department store right now and-" 


"I said it's fine." 


"What do you mean it's fine ? Go buy that bag right now," Mr Yoo had raised his voice.


"I bought it already." 


"What ?" 


"I bought it last week as soon as it was released. Goodness," Ms Yoo huffed. 


Mr Yoo was taken aback. 


"Is that right..."

 

 

Seungyeon was seated in the lounge, reading a book. Her father approached her.


"When are you going to apologise to Jeongyeon ?" Mr Yoo asked. 


"Well..." Seungyeon thought about it.


"Your mum is so worried that she can't even sleep at night. Reconcile with her already so that she can feel much more at ease." 


Seungyeon nodded. "Alright, i will do so." 


"Good. By the way, don't bother Jeongyeon from now on. She has a lot of important projects to handle these days. If she gets swayed, our company and all the employees will get swayed along with her," Mr Yoo stated. With that, he walked away. 


Seungyeon sighed. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Mina sat down at the secretary's desk. Yerim was seated there too, working on her own tasks. "Ah yes. Ms Myoui, you have a visitor waiting in the lobby," Yerim told Mina. "A visitor ? Who could be asking for me now ? Did you get a name ?" Mina asked. "Ah... i forgot to ask..." Yerim admitted, her face turning red because of embarrassment. Mina gave her a pat on the shoulder and a warm smile. "No worries Yerim. Just don't make the same mistake again." Yerim nodded. With that, Mina stood up and headed to the lobby. 


She walked into the lobby, looking out for her visitor. From the corner of her eye, she spotted a woman. A woman that was taller than her. She was wearing a dark green blouse, a black skirt and also, a white face mask. Mina turned to look at the woman. The woman raised a hand and waved. She had realised who it was, the woman she had given a fake number to. She rolled her eyes and chuckled, walking towards her visitor. "Are you my visitor ?" Mina asked. "Yes i am," the woman replied. "How did you know my name and the department i'm working in ?" Mina questioned. The woman's face faltered. "You don't seem too glad to see me," she stated. Mina folded her arms across her chest. "Of course not. There's no reason for me to be glad to see you. I did also think it was really rude of you to ask for my number in such a clingy, love sick way. But it's no reason for you to come visit me at work," Mina stated. "So... should i just go then," the woman asked. "Yes please." The woman smiled. "That's too harsh. You were the one who asked to see me via email first you know ?" Mina raised an eyebrow. "Since when did i do that ?" 


"You wanted me to host a meet-and-greet session at Yoo Group's art center," the woman stated. 


"Since when did i-" Mina stopped, coming to grasps with what's going on. 


The woman smiled and took off her face mask. 


"Oh my- You're- Noir-" Mina stuttered. 


Seungyeon smiled and nodded, pulling down the mask.

 

 

They were seated in a café. 


"I'm sorry," Mina said. "I'm a huge fan of your dramas but i couldn't recognise you because of that mask you had on." 


Seungyeon chuckled. "Seems like that mask works. But that's enough for apologizing. Why don't you eat a little ? You haven't eaten much since you were checking my reaction." 


Mina nodded. But just as she was about to start, she felt a tingling sensation in her nose. She looked around. To her left. Nothing. To her right. There it was. A vase of flowers. 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘳𝘺𝘱𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦. She sniffed and picked up a tissue, trying to hold back a sneeze. 


"Excuse me," Seungyeon raised her hand. A waiter walked towards them. "Yes ma'am ?" Seungyeon pointed towards the vase of flowers. "Could you help me to take that away ? She is allergic to flowers." The waiter nodded and took the vase away, liberating Mina. She looked at Seungyeon with a confused expression on her face. "How did you know i was allergic to flowers ?" Mina asked. "How could i not ? You looked around as you sniffed your nose. Then you spotted the flowers, and made a look as if you found the cause," Seungyeon explained. 


"You're very delicate," Mina said, smiling. 


Seungyeon smiled. 


"So, have you looked through the proposal ?" Mina asked. 


"Briefly." 


"What's your answer ?" 


"Should i answer right now ?"

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

The way Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon, it was as if the vice chairperson wanted to burn holes into her friend. Nayeon looked behind her and turned back. "What's wrong ?" she asked. "There's a stone in my food." 


"Really ? Why these people-" Nayeon said as she got up, ready to serve a lashing to the chefs. 


Jeongyeon raised a hand to stop Nayeon. "It's fine, i'm alright." 


Nayeon sat down, confused. "I didn't know my superior was this generous." 


"Anyone can make mistakes," Jeongyeon stated. 


Nayeon laughed. "You seem to be in a happy mood. Are you up to something good ?" 


"Something good ?" Jeongyeon repeated. She chuckled. 


Nayeon eyed Jeongyeon suspiciously. "Are they finally going out ?" Nayeon asked. 


"What ?" 


"Ah, i was referring to that college friend that you talked about last time. Is she finally going out with that boy ?" 


Jeongyeon looked away. "Ah- no... not yet."  


Nayeon was surprised. "Not yet ? Wow, that friend of yours really dosen't know how to take actions."


Jeongyeon looked up. 


"I can really tell..." 


"Tell what ?" 


"she at dating." 


Jeongyeon's mouth twitched. "What ? How could you say that ?" 


Nayeon smirked. "I'm only talking about your friend. Why are you getting so worked up about it ?" 


"She's my close friend. How could you say that she's horrible at dating ?!" Jeongyeon felt her face turning red. 


"I don't know. I'm just feeling anxious." 


"You don't need to. She will express her feelings soon," Jeongyeon claimed. 


"Really ? Well then tell her to do it quickly while she has put her mind into it. Nobody likes people who beat around the bush." 


Jeongyeon looked up. "Really ?" 


Nayeon smirked. 


Jeongyeon realised she had been exposed. 


"Let's stop talking about this boring topic and focus on eating." 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"Call me once you have decided to take up the gig."


Seungyeon raised an eyebrow and handed her phone to Mina. 


"You will give me a real phone number this time right ?" she asked. 


Mina chuckled and took the phone, keying in her phone number before handing it back to Seungyeon. 


They both smiled. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Jeongyeon was seated in her office, her arms folded across her chest. 


"My whole life has been exceptional. How can i be 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 ?" 


She spotted Yerim seated at the secretary's desk through the mirror in her office. Something in her head ticked. She stepped out of her office.


"Ms Kim," Jeongyeon called. 


Yerim stood up, with her hands behind her back. "Yes, Ms Yoo ?" 


Jeongyeon hesitated. 


"I have a question to ask." 


Yerim smiled and nodded, waiting for Jeongyeon's question. 


"Oh ? Ms Yoo ? Is there something you need ?" 


Jeongyeon turned her head and saw Mina.


"She just has something to ask," Yerim claimed. 


"Go on, Ms Yoo." 


Jeongyeon looked at Yerim, then at Mina. Her cover was blown. 


"Well- that's... ah yes. Is the opening presentation for the art center going all right ?" 


"Yes, the planning team will have a meeting in a few minutes," Yerim replied. 


"Okay, good." With that, Jeongyeon walked away hastily. 


Mina shrugged and sat down. 


"How was the meeting with your visitor ? Was it good ?" Yerim asked Mina. 


"Ah, yes it was." 


"Who was it ? Was it your soulmate ?" 


"Ah no it wasn't," Mina laughed. 


"It was someone that you would love to meet too." 

 

 

Jihyo stood at attention and bowed as Jeongyeon walked past her along the corridor. She stopped in her tracks and turned to face her. Jihyo looked up. 


"Ms Park. Let me ask you something." 


Jihyo put on a serious expression, an expression showing that she was prepared to answer any question that Jeongyeon was about to ask. 


"Yes, Ms Yoo. Ask me anything." 


"Do you know a trendy restaurant frequented by 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 people these days ?" Jeongyeon asked. 


"What ?" 


"A restaurant where people can talk about important issues," Jeongyeon clarified. 


"Ah yes. There's a tripe restaurant in Hapjeong, and it's really popular." 


"Tripe ?" 


Jihyo's face brightened up. "Yes ! Drinking a shot of soju with grilled tripe is perfect for honest talks," she stated. "Oh yes, they also make fried rice with kimchi too, and it's very delicious," Jihyo said, giving a thumbs up. A proud expression formed on her face.


A disgusted expression formed on Jeongyeon's face. She chuckled. "Not a place like that. Somewhere ordinary, but special." 


"Somewhere ordinary but special..." Jihyo repeated. "Ah yes !"


Jeongyeon's face brightened up. 


"Near Gangnam station, there's a restaurant that serves special cuts. Entrails, liver to the stomach. They serve it all, and it's very good," Jihyo stated, giving another thumbs up. 


Jeongyeon looked away and sighed. 


"Do you have something else other than animal intestines ?" 


"Something else..." 


Jeongyeon didn't want to wait to find out what weird food Jihyo would recommend next. She raised a hand. "Never mind." With that, she walked off. 


Jihyo bowed and scratched her head. 

 

 

Momo was seated at her desk, munching on a bag of potato chips. She spotted Jeongyeon walking towards her and put the bag of chips away hastily. "Good afternoon, Ms Yoo," Momo said, bowing. 


"Is Ms Im inside ?" Jeongyeon asked. 


Momo nodded. 


Jeongyeon pushed Nayeon's office door open, but all she saw was a room with no sign of its loud, annoying President. 


Jeongyeon closed the office door. She looked at Momo. 


"She isn't inside." 


"Where did she go ?" Momo asked. 


Jeongyeon was baffled. "How would i know ?" 


Momo laughed awkwardly. 


Jeongyeon sighed. She was just about to walk away when she had an idea. She turned around and approached Momo. 


"Well... can i ask you about something ?"


Momo nodded. "Yes, of course. Go ahead." 


"Do you know a trendy restaurant frequented by ordinary people ? Somewhere trendy, favoured by young women." 


Momo squealed. "Young women ? Did you get a new girlfriend by any chance ?" Momo asked as she nudged Jeongyeon. 


"That's not it. I'm thinking about a franchise business. Women in their 20s and 30s are the targeted customers," Jeongyeon claimed. 


Momo thought about it for a second, before snapping her fingers. "I got it. There was this place i went to yesterday." She whipped out her phone. "I even took a selfie there yesterday." Jeongyeon was looking forward to what Momo was about to show her. 


"What women in their 20s and 30s like is... 


She flipped her phone around. 


spicy chicken feet !" 


Jeongyeon sighed and turned away. 


"Oh... if that's not what you're looking for... then how about spicy pork trotters ?" 


Jeongyeon cringed at the thought of it. "Never mind," she said. With that, she walked off. 


"But they are delicious..." Momo lamented. 

 

 

Jeongyeon walked down the corridor. Dahyun saw her and stood at attention, bowing. Jeongyeon stopped in her tracks. 


"Ms Kim," she called. 


"Do you know any restaurant favoured by young women ?" 


Dahyun thought about it and was about to open to speak.  


"Ah, never mind. I bet you don't," Jeongyeon stated and walked away. 


"Chef Raymon's restaurant in Sinsa-dong. 
Chef Kim Won Suk's restaurant in Cheongdam-dong. Those are the popular restaurants." 


Dahyun pouted. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Sana approached the two girls seated at the secretary's desk. "Yerim. It's time for the meeting," Sana stated. Yerim nodded and got her things. Sana turned to lean against the desk and she saw Jeongyeon seated at her desk, on her computer. 


"Wow. Our vice chairperson, as beautiful as she is, is really y when she's working," Sana stated. Upon hearing it, Mina looked into the office as well. The way Jeongyeon was so concentrated in her work, something about it made Mina's heart go 𝘣𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘮. Sana turned around and saw Mina watching Jeongyeon as well. The latter regained composure and went back to her work, realising that she had been caught. Sana smirked. "Minari~ Do you find Ms Yoo y as well ?" Sana teased. Mina cleared . "Sana. Your gay is showing," Mina pointed out. Sana nodded and gloated. "Fair point. Come on then Yerim. Let's go." With that, both Sana and Yerim left, leaving Mina alone at the desk. She looked into the office again. 𝘉𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘮. Mina snapped out of it and adjusted her bangs. "What am i doing ?" Mina thought to herself. 


Inside her office, Jeongyeon was typing away furiously. She stared intensely at the monitor and at the search bar. 


[ An ordinary but special and simple place but fancy place to profess your love ] 


She hit enter, and scrolled through the thousands of results that popped out until she found the ideal one. She snapped her fingers and pointed at the website before her.


𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"He has ten suits." 


"No just one !" 


"Ten !"


"One !"


"What's going on now ?" Mina asked as she walked into the office's pantry.


"Yerim here says that Mr Mark Tuan from the advertising department only has one suit when we all know that he has ten suits," Sana complained. 


"It's true ! I saw him wearing the same suit for two days straight now !"


"How dare you badmouth him like that ? Ms Myoui, you're on my side right ?"


"That's enough girls. One, ten or twenty suits, who cares about what he wears ? It's the matter of whether he can get his job done properly that matters the most. Clothes aren't that important anyway," Mina stated. 


"Right, you're a fine example of that," Sana muttered. 


"What ?" Mina heard it. 


"Well it's facts isn't it ? You barely have any clothes, but you still get the job done Minari," Sana explained. 


"Pardon me ?" 


"That blouse Minari. Didn't you wear it last Wednesday and Friday as well ?" 


Mina recalled that Jeongyeon had told her the exact same thing in the morning.


"Ah yes. You wore it on Thursday two weeks ago as well," Yerim pointed out. 


"Now that you mentioned it, she also wore it on Tuesday three weeks ago-" 


"Girls, that's enough," Mina announced. 


"Clothes aren't everything," Mina began.


"It makes you seem like you two only care about clothes."


Yerim kept quiet.


Sana huffed. "Oh well, i have this button that dropped from his suit the other day, guess i'll ask him about it." 


Mina rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Mina walked into Jeongyeon's office with a tray of tea and biscuits. She set it down on the vice chairperson's table. Jeongyeon was reading something on her tablet. 


"Is the dinner with the chairman of BH Group this evening ?" Jeongyeon asked. 


"Yes, Ms Yoo. It's at 6pm today." 


"Alright. It sounds like he wants to talk to me about something important, so you don't have to come with me Ms Myoui." 


"Sure, Ms Yoo. I'll leave for the day at-" 


"How about 8pm ?" 


"Pardon me ?" 


"Let's have a glass of wine together." 


"I have something to tell you." 


"Something to tell me ?" 


Jeongyeon nodded.


"Alright then. I'll make a reservation at SM Hotel which we had recently acquired, that way you can see what the food is like there."


Jeongyeon shook her head. "That won't be necessary. I have already made a reservation elsewhere." 


"You made a reservation yourself ?" 


Jeongyeon smiled. 


Mina walked out of the room. 


She looked down at the blouse that she was wearing.

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Mina looked through the various dresses on display. She was shopping for clothes for the first time in months. She fancied a blue dress and took it off the clothes rack. She looked at the price tag and her eyes widened. However, she decided to go for it. 


"Excuse me~" 


"Yes, ma'am ?" 


"May i try this on ?" Mina asked. 


"Oh my, i'm sorry but we ran out of size 44. You can make a special reservation for it if you want," the sales lady pointed out. 


That's unfortunate. It was a pretty dress. 


"It's fine. I need something that i can into right now," Mina said. 


"Right now ? I guess you must be having a date tonight," the sales lady teased. 


"A date ?"


Mina's eyes widened at the thought of it and she became flustered. She smiled nervously at the sales lady who just smiled back. 


"Ah- no- no way," Mina replied. 


Mina went back to browsing through the clothes. 


"I'll pick something else," Mina said, laughing nervously. 


Mina was wearing a pretty yellow coloured dress with flower patterns imprinted on it. Her phone rang and she fished it out of her handbag. It was Seungyeon. 


"Yes, hello ?" 


"You're done for the day right ? What are you up to ?" 


"Oh, i have plans this evening." 


"Really ? Where are you going ?" 


"The lounge at M Hotel." 


"Oh really ? I'm currently nearby right now. Care to meet up ?" 


Mina hesitated. "Oh like i told you i have plans, i'm sorry but not this evening." 


"I'm asking if we can meet up because i want to give you my answer." 


"I might have a change of heart if we don't meet up." 


"I don't have much time though." 


"Don't worry, i'll only need ten minutes of your time." 


"Alright then." 


Mina hung up.


From the comfort of her swivel chair at home, Seungyeon smirked.

 

 


...

 

 

 

Jeongyeon sat at the table she had made a reservation for. A waiter approached her. "This is the limited edition champagne that you asked for, ma'am," the waiter stated. "Please bring it out with the cake later," Jeongyeon instructed. The waiter nodded and walked away. 


"A bottle of champagne makes the best congratulatory gift. Ms Myoui, congratulations in advance. You'll be the one and only woman getting an honest, genuine profession from me." 


Jeongyeon nodded. She had rehearsed it properly. Now, she had to wait for Mina to arrive. She looked at her watch and nodded. 


"She'll be here soon." 

 

 

Mina made her way to the floating platform that Seungyeon had told her to meet her. She spotted a figure wearing a green dress with a high ponytail.


"Noir," Mina called. 


Seungyeon turned around. She spotted Mina's dress and smiled. "Wow, you look even more stunning than you did earlier today." 


Mina smiled. 


"I guess you're meeting someone important ?" Seungyeon asked. 


"What ? Oh- well- that's- we shouldn't be standing around like this, i don't have a lot of time right now. So, what is your answer ? Have you made up your mind ?" 


Seungyeon smiled. "Yes. I've decided to trust you and go for it." 


Mina's face brightnened up and she grinned. 


"Really ? Thank you !"


Seungyeon smiled. "I wanted to meet you soon because i knew that you would be so happy." She remembered something and reached into her handbag. She fished out a cd case and handed it over to Mina. 


Mina spotted the title on the front cover of the case. "Oh ? Isn't this your new drama ?"


"Yes it is. It has all the episodes in it, episodes which haven't even been broadcasted. I want you to have it, since we'll be working together." 


"Thank you !"


"You'll be even happier when you open it, there's my autograph on the inside." 


Mina opened up the case. 


Serendipity brought us together, but maybe we were meant to cross paths

- Gong Seungyeon 


Mina looked up and grinned, not noticing the figure walking over to them. Jeongyeon grabbed the cd and shoved it back to Seungyeon's hands. 


Jeongyeon stared at her older sister. Hatred. Disgust. It could be seen in her eyes


"Ms Yoo ?" Mina was taken aback. 


Seungyeon looked at her younger sister. Contempt. Irritance. It showed in her eyes.


Jeongyeon had enough. She grabbed hold of Mina's hand and led her away. 


"Ms Yoo, why are you being like this ?" Mina asked. 


Seungyeon stared at the both of them walking away in the distance. 


Jeongyeon had led Mina inside the restaurant. Mina pulled her hand away from Jeongyeon and glared at her boss. "Can you explain to me exactly why you are being like this ?" Mina questioned. "You explain to me first. What on earth is going on now ?" Mina took a deep breath and composed herself. "She is the actress, Noir. She came here to tell me that she decided to do the meet-and-greet at the opening of our art center," Mina explained. Jeongyeon folded her arms across her chest. 


"When did you start working on this ?" 


"I told you about it a while ago. I said that it would be nice to invite a famous actress for the grand opening." 


"She was the famous actress that you were talking about ?" 


"Yes." 


"Why didn't you give me any updates ?" 


"I thought that it would be meaningless to do so before it became concrete." 


"Don't do it." 


"What ? Why not-" 


"Just don't do it." 


Mina took a deep breath.


"May i ask you why ?" 


"Must i have to explain everything to you ?" 


"I just didn't like the idea." 


Mina took another deep breath. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes. She sniffed. 


"You told me that you had something to tell me. Can i hear it another time if it's not urgent ?" 


Jeongyeon hesitated.


"Fine. It wasn't about anything important in the first place." 


Mina tried her best to put on a smile. 


"Sure. I'll get going now, Ms Yoo." 


She stormed off. 


Jeongyeon sighed. Her eyes were watery. She walked out of the restaurant. Just as she was doing so, a group of waiters came rushing in with a trolley. They managed to stop it in time so that it didn't hit Jeongyeon. "Are you alright, ma'am ?" one of the waiters asked. "Yes, i'm fine," Jeongyeon replied. She spotted the bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice placed on the trolley. Beside it was a strawberry cake, well decorated with flowers. 


Jeongyeon looked away. 

 

 

Mina walked along the streets. She was lost in her own thought. She walked past a boutique and she looked at her own reflection in the boutique's window. Tears welled up in her eyes. 


She had made her way back home. She stepped inside her house and took off her high heels. A fresh blister had formed on the back of her heel. She sighed. 


"What was i thinking ?" 


"I just ended up getting my feelings hurt..."

 

 

"What's up ? I'm surprised that you even asked me to come here in the first place." 


Jeongyeon turned around to look at her sister, seated on her couch.


"What are you trying to do ?" 


"Nothing. I just wanted to help the company, that's all." 


"What ?" 


"Well, Ms Myoui said that my involvement will help the company out greatly." 


Jeongyeon stared at her with contempt.


Seungyeon stood up. 


"What's up with that face ?" 


"Are you scared ?" 


"Do you think i'll take her away from you ?" 


"Of course not," Jeongyeon replied.


"But you do look scared." 


"Shall i not do it if you're that scared ?" 


Seungyeon smirked.


"Nope. Go ahead and do it." 


"What ?"


"I don't care. If you think that you being involved will have an influence over her or the company, 

 

"You just overestimated yourself." 


"You can't do anything." 


She walked off. 


Seungyeon chuckled. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Jeongyeon sat on the edge of her bed, her phone in her hands. She opened up whatsapp and clicked on a chat.


She sighed. 


Ms Myoui, i had my reasons for getting mad at you last night. 


She deleted that message.


Ms Myoui, i'm willing to forgive you if you apologize to me for getting angry at me last night.


She deleted that message too. 


Ms Myoui, i'm sorry. 


Jeongyeon wanted to send that message. Her finger hovered over the 'send' button. She hesitated and took a deep breath. She recalled what had happened.

 

 

[The previous night]


Jeongyeon looked at her watch. 


"It would be nice to her into the restaurant. I better wait for her outside," Jeongyeon said to herself. She smirked. "I'm so awesome." 


She walked out of the restaurant. 


And came face to face with her worst nightmare. 

 

 

[Present]


Jeongyeon tossed her phone away.


She sighed.

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"Ms Yoo is here," Dahyun announced. 


"Good morning, Ms Yoo," Sana greeted at the top of her lungs.


Jeongyeon walked past and spotted Mina at her desk in the office. She slowed down before walking away. 


"Aish... she greeted us yesterday. Is today a bad morning or what ?" Sana complained. 


"I know right, she seems a bit different today," Tzuyu said.


Chaeyoung came running into the office. She was all flustered and her hair was all over the place. 


"I haven't seen you running into the office like that in a while," Jihyo pointed out. 


"What's going on now ?" Sana asked. 


"Guys... there's really big news," Chaeyoung announced.


Sana rolled her eyes.


"Only those who can handle it should gather around," Chaeyoung said.


Mina ignored them.


"Come on, gather around guys !" 


"What is it ?" Tzuyu asked. 


"You know that we're planning an opening event for the art center's library right ?" Chaeyoung asked.


Sana eyes widnened and she gulped. 


"It'll be the actress Noir's meet-and-greet session !"


"What ?" 


"No way."


Mina stood up.


"It must be groundless rumours."


"What ? Why don't you guys believe me ?" Chaeyoung whined.


"Ms Son. Where did you get that news from ?"


"I heard it from the PR Team. I heard Ms Yoo told them to send out a press release about it as soon as possible." 


Mina gulped. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Jeongyeon stood in her office, gazing out of the window. She sighed. 


There was a knock on the door. Mina stepped in. 


"Is it true that you gave the PR Team the go-ahead to start working on Noir's meet-and-greet session ?" Mina asked. 


Jeongyeon turned around. She nodded. 


"Yes, it's true." 


"Yesterday, you said that you would never allow it. May i ask why you suddenly had a change of heart ?" 


Jeongyeon had no answer.


"Ah yes. You don't have to explain everything to me."


Mina could feel tears forming in her eyes again.


"Please do not cross the line again." 


"To tell you the truth, i got the wrong idea. You asked me to date you and marry you, and you started being so nice to me, so i thought... that you might have actually meant it." 


"Ms Myoui-"


"Please do not confuse me ever again." 


She left.


Jeongyeon sighed. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"And that's exactly what he said." Yerim and Sana chortled and giggled. They were seated on the benches at level three of the company building, enjoying their break time with idle chatter.


Mark walked past the two girls.


Sana almost choked on her drink. "It's Mr Tuan ! Oh wait- i forgot to bring the button that he dropped."


"What should we do then ? It must be hard for him since he only has that one suit."


Sana rolled her eyes. "You are still so stubborn about it. Why are you making such a false claim ?" 


"It's not false, i have evidence- wait. Do you want to make a bet ?" 


Sana huffed. 


"The button fell of yesterday. So, the jacket that he's wearing today must be missing one button. Why ? Because he only has that one suit-"


"I think you got the wrong idea." 


The two girls practically jumped out of their seats and they turned around, seeing Mark Tuan standing right behind them with his hands folded across his chest. Both girls stood up. Yerim had her hands behind her back. Sana bowed and greeted him, refusing to make eye contact due to embarrassment.


"Take a look for yourself. See if this jacket is missing any button."


Mark pointed to his left sleeve. "There are four buttons here." 


He pointed to his right sleeve. "There are four buttons here as well." 


He pointed to the two buttons on his jacket. "There are two here." 


The two girls' faces started to turn red.


Mark opened up his jacket. "There are two buttons in here, one on each inside pocket. And also," he pulled out a small ziplock bag with buttons in it. "I even have spare buttons." 


Both girls gulped.


"All buttons are intact." 


"I apologize. I made a mistake," Yerim said.


"I can take you out for a drink-" Sana began.


Mark raised a hand, stopping her from talking. "No thank you." 


"Please do not spread any false rumours from now on." 


He walked away. 


"How about we go out for a beer ? If you don't like that, we can go out for a soju or a beer. Eh ? I already said beer. What about makgeolli ? Gosh darn it." 


She turned to Yerim. "I already told you not to look into it and you still did," she complained.


As Sana berated Yerim, in the distance, Mark walked away. He buttoned up his jacket and smirked. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Jeongyeon sat at her desk, looking through some papers. She raised her head and looked out of her window, seeing Mina typing away furiously on her keyboard. "She seems really angry. What should i do ?" Jeongyeon said to herself. All of a sudden, she had an idea. She walked out of the office and stepped towards the secretary's desk. Mina noticed and stood up, bowing slightly before sitting back down again, continuing with her work. Jeongyeon put a hand up to her head. "Ow... my head. My head hurts so much... ow..." Mina picked up the phone infront of her. "Hi Mr Wang. Ms Yoo said that her head hurts. Can you visit tomorrow at 10am-" Jeongyeon realised that her plan had failed. "It dosen't hurt that bad," she admitted. Mina put the phone down. Jeongyeon sighed and went back into her office in defeat. Mina looked up from her work and huffed. 


Jeongyeon was now seated on her couch. She tapped her fingers on her tablet. She spotted Mina getting up from her seat, walking towards her office door. Jeongyeon hastily adjusted her tie so that it looks undone. As Mina entered the room, she pretended that she was concentrating on whatever that was on her tablet. "I have emailed the speech that you will be making at the welfare center's ceremony next week to you. Please check it." Jeongyeon nodded. Mina bowed slightly and prepared to walk off. "I think my tie might be a bit loose," Jeongyeon pointed out. Mina stopped. She decided against it and walked off anyway. Jeongyeon sighed, adjusting her tie herself.


Mina stood in the pantry, stirring a cup of tea for herself. She sighed. Chaeyoung burst into the pantry. "Ms Myoui," she called. Mina smiled. "I came with another big news," Chaeyoung said. "What is it ?" Mina asked. "Ok so i talking to the PR team about Noir's meet-and-greet session. And they told me something shocking." 


"Ms Myoui. Can you handle this news ?" 


"I'll try." 


"Don't be surprised but," 


"Noir is Ms Yoo's older sister." 


Mina put her cup down. Her eyes widened.


"What ? Is is true ?" 


"Yes it is. It's true. It's the truth." 


"Noir is the eldest child of Yoo Group." 


Chaeyoung wheezed. 


"Isn't this big news ?" 


Mina was dumbfounded.


"You were the only person that believed me just now. And i remembered it so that's why i came running to you." 


Mina didn't know what to say.


"The eldest child suddenly appeared. Shouldn't that mean there must be a change in the succession plan ?" Chaeyoung asked. 


Mina gasped. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Mina stood staring out of the window. 


"It seems like she isn't on the best of terms with her sister..." 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"What ? How do you say sorry ?" 


"How hard is that ? "I'm sorry" and that's it isn't it ?" Nayeon snickered.


"Do you know what "I'm sorry" is in Spanish ?" Jeongyeon asked. 


Nayeon shrugged. 


"It's "Lo Siento". Give it a try." 


"Lo sie- lo sie- Ah never mind," Nayeon laughed. 


"You can't say it because it's awkward. You've never said it before. That's what "I'm sorry" is to me," Jeongyeon stated. 


"I've never said it before." 


Nayeon nodded in ackmowledgement.


"Is there any other way i can make it up to her without saying sorry ?" 


"There is no way."


"Then what if i don't say it ?" 


"You will lose that person." 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Jeongyeon walked down the corridor. She slowed down and came to a stop. 


Mina was standing infront of her, a couple of feet away. Mina stopped too, looked up, and saw her boss. 


The two stared at each other in silence for what seemed like forever. Jeongyeon looked away, avoiding eye contact with Mina. 


She started to walk.


So did Mina. 


Slowly.


They walked past each other.


She wanted to say something.


She really wanted to say it.

 

Jeongyeon stopped. 

 

She turned around.

 

"Ms Myoui." 

 

Mina turned around.

 

 

...

 

 

They stood in a quiet corner of the building. 


"Do you have something to say ?" Mina asked.


Jeongyeon nodded. 


"I..."

 

"I apologize."

 

"What ?" 

 

"I am sorry." 

 

Mina was taken aback. 

 

"No, i apologize. I should be the one apologizing. You wouldn't get angry without a reason. I became too emotional." 

 

"But please know this." 

 

"I did it because i thought it would do you good." 

 

Jeongyeon smiled. 

 

"I know that." 

 

Mina smiled too. 

 

 

...

 

 

They were walking along the corridor, heading back to the office. Jeongyeon was walking infront, like she always has, with Mina walking behind her. She slowed down and came to a stop. Mina looked at her boss in confusion. Jeongyeon proceeded to walk, but this time, she was walking slowly, not at her usual walking pace. Its as if she was taking a lesiurely stroll. Mina smiled. She followed suit, walking alongside Jeongyeon.

 

 

...

 

 

It was now night time and they were both in Jeongyeon's office, seated at her desk. Jeongyeon was working on her own stuff, Mina just seated a few feet away, typing away on her laptop. 


"You should want to celebrate our reconciliation with a nice dinner. But we have so much work to do," Jeongyeon pointed out. 


"It's okay." 


"You should be okay. I was too bothered by you so i wasn't able to work." 


"What ?" 


Jeongyeon didn't say anything else. Instead, she looked at Mina. 


Mina looked away. She looked back but turned away again since it was getting too awkward. Jeongyeon was now gazing at her. 


"Do you want some coffee ?" Mina asked, wanting to get out of the room.


"It's right there," Jeongyeon said, pointing at the cup of coffee on her desk.


Mina smiled nervously. "It's getting quite hot in here. Should i open a window ?" 


"It is open," Jeongyeon stated, not even looking at the window.


"It is," Mina repeated.


Jeongyeon put down the paper she was holding and stood up. She turned to Mina.


"Ms Myoui." 


"Yes ?" Mina sat with her hands on her lap, smiling nervously. 


"A while ago, you told me never to stir you up again. 


"That's- i was-"

 

"I want to stir you up." 

 

"What ? That's-"

 

Jeongyeon walked over to Mina. 

 

She put both hands on both armrests of the chair Mina was sitting on. 

 

Mina was shooked.

 

Slowly. 

 

Jeongyeon leaned in.

 

Mina closed her eyes. 

 

Jeongyeon closed her eyes.

 

So close. 

 

Their lips touched. 

 

"JEONGYEON AH YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST-" 

 

Jeongyeon pushed the chair away from her, her eyes wide open, gaping open in shock. 

 

Mina's eyes were wide open, her lips still pursed together.

 

Nayeon came stumbling into the room, a bottle of whiskey in her hands. 

 

Mina's chair hit the shelf behind her and she flopped like a rag doll. 

 

Half disappointed, half furious. 

 

Jeongyeon stared at her best friend.

 

Mina stared at the President. 

 

 

 

 


"Oh no." 

 

 

 

 


"I'm in trouble aren't i ?"