She doesn't want to get married

What's Wrong With Secretary Myoui ?

 


Jeongyeon was at Nayeon's house after work. It was close to 10pm already.


"What ? You proposed to Ms Myoui ?" Nayeon asked. 


"I did," Jeongyeon replied. 


"So ? What did she say ? Did she say yes ?" 


"She didnt talk for a while... but then she put her face really close to mine..." 


"Yes, and ?"


"Then she moved it to my neck,"


"It feels ticklish, dosen't it ?" 


"But then she smelled me... like she sniffed my neck."


"Smell ? She smelled you ?" 


"And she asked me if i had been drinking."


Nayeon couldn't hold in her laughter. She burst out laughing, much to the annoyance of Jeongyeon. 


"The mighty Yoo Jeongyeon... got humiliated by her secretary," Nayeon said in between her laughs and giggles. 


Jeongyeon's face showed her annoyance, which made Nayeon pipe down like a timid mouse.


Jeongyeon thought about it for a while.


"Does this mean she wanted a proper proposal ?"


"Huh ?" 


"I completely understand, she was caught off guard, taken aback, she must have been surprised. How could she have thought of me as her soulmate potential ?" 


"Did you really mean that ?" 


"I'm sure she was dumbfounded. She wasn't herself. I give her that." 

"Yah." 


"Hmm ?" 

 

"It's pretty possible that Ms Myoui was just being herself. Maybe she just didn't want to get married." 


Jeongyeon laughed. To the point that Nayeon was taken aback. How long has it been since she heard Jeongyeon laugh so much before ?


"Can there really be such a person in this world ?" Jeongyeon asked. 

 

 

...

 

 

Mina was applying moisturiser to her face before she went to bed. She sat at her make-up dresser, wondering about what Ms Yoo had said to her. "She didn't seem drunk... did she really mean what she said ?" Mina thought to herself. 


"What ? Marry her ?" The image of her and Ms Yoo 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 getting married flashed in her mind and she desperately tried to get it out. "Aish what am i thinking about ? She was probably just joking right ?" 

 

 


...

 

 


"Do you really think that was a rejection ?" 


"Yes. I know it's hard for you to believe it, but i truly think it was."


"There's no way."


"Don't you think you're a little too obsessed-" 


"Obsessed ?" Jeongyeon's tone of reply and her gaze was menacing 


"Ah, of course you're not." 


"It's true that Ms Myoui is kind, smart and good at her job." 


"That's right." 


"But to be honest i'm pretty sure that you're able to find another secretary just like her. And Ms Myoui didn't graduate from a prestigious school or anything." 


"Things like her education level and credentials are not relevant to her duties at all." 


"At any rate, at any cost, i just need Ms Myoui." 


Nayeon sighed. 


"Let me ask you something Jeongyeon." 


"I'm all ears." 


"Do you like Ms Myoui ?" 


"Of course i do what kind of a question is that ?" Jeongyeon chuckled. 


"No no no i don't mean like in an employee kind of sense. I mean in a romantic kind of way." 


"What do you mean ?" 


"Do you like Ms Myoui as your secretary or as a woman ? I'm asking about your feelings for her not as Vice Chairperson Yoo Jeongyeon but your feelings for her as a woman." 


Jeongyeon thought about it for a while. Nayeon just looked at her friend, wondering what is going on inside that head. All of a sudden, it seems like something in Jeongyeon clicked. 


Jeongyeon stood up. 


"Ms Myoui is someone that i need."


"And why is that ?" 


"I guess you could say..." 


Jeongyeon flicked her wrists, placing her hands on her waist. 


"She's like a suit that was tailor-made for me." 


"Eh ?" 


"Off the rack clothes produced in factories do not fit my body perfectly nor do they suit me." 


Nayeon was just so done with Jeongyeon at that point. 


"Alright then, i'm off." 


With that, Jeongyeon walked away.


"Yah... she's comparing people to clothing now huh ?  Jeongyeon ah, work hard at it." 

 


...

 


Jeongyeon sat in the driver's seat of her car, going 60 mph on the expressway. She recalled the conversation she had with Ms Myoui.

 

 

[7 hours ago]

 

 

"I want to live an ordinary life like everybody else. I want to have a child with an ordinary man and start a family." 


"You sure are an extremely selfish person, Ms Myoui." 


Mina didn't know how to respond to that.


"Then what am i supposed to do ?


"Pardon me ?" 


"We worked together for 9 years. From the moment i started off in management to when i became the President until now. Throughout all this i was being utterly accommodating to you. So what am i supposed to do if you just quit suddenly-" 


Mina looked at Jeongyeon, waiting for what the Vice Chairperson was about to say next. 


"I'll be... hugely inconvenienced." 

 

[Present]

 

"Did i stutter ? It is true that i'll be hugely inconvenienced," Jeongyeon thought.

 

 

...

 

 

It was the next day. Mina walked through the building's doors and headed for the elevator just like she always has for the past 9 years. She saw a familiar face at the elevator as she drew closer. It was Yerim. "Ah hi Yerim," Mina said with a smile. "Hi Ms Myoui !" Yerim replied. "You're really early today aren't you ?" "Yes, it's my first day of work so i have to make a good impression." Yerim replied and proceeded to clench her fists, much to the delight of Mina.


"Everyone, this is Ms Kim Yerim. I'll be training her as my replacement from today onwards so go easy on her huh ?" 
Mina announced. "Hello everyone ! I'll do my very best !" Yerim said, clenching her fists yet again, very determined. The office broke into thunderous applause. "It's nice to have some fresh blood here in the office. It's so refreshing !" Jihyo said, taking in a deep breath. "Yes it is. If you need a hand in anything Yerim, you can always approach me," Tzuyu said with a smile. "Eh ? Tzuyu is being kind for once ?" Momo claimed. "Well Yerim is new and she might- i mean she will need help..." Tzuyu stuttered, covering her face in embarrassment. Yerim smiled and blushed. "Ms Yoo is here," Dahyun announced. Everyone in the office got up immdiately and bowed as Ms Yoo walked past them. "Is it just me or is the atmosphere in here colder than usual ?" Chaeyoung asked. "Its not you, i feel it too," Jihyo replied. 


Mina sighed. 


Jeongyeon was looking through the window in her office, where she had a clear view of Mina and Yerim seated at the secretary's desk, Mina showing Yerim which is which. Jeongyeon took off her blazer and tossed it onto the couch. She sat down on her swivel chair at her desk. "Is she seriously going to reject my proposal ? How could she ever thought of insulting me like this ?" Jeongyeon said to herself. She sighed and picked up the glass of water that Mina had always placed at her desk before she came in. She spat out the water immediately. "Hahh... my tongue... my poor poor tongue... how could she think of putting me through this kind of pain...?" Jeongyeon was sure that her tongue was completely burnt by the water.


"So... these are Ms Yoo's business ledgers sorted out year by year... these are the records of the business trips that he went on...this is the visitors' log...and this is her schedule for the next 6 months... its very important that you memorise this as fast as possible," Mina said to Yerim. "I have to learn 𝘢𝘭𝘭 of this ?" Yerim asked. Mina smiled, "and all of that too," she said, pointing to the 5 boxes of files behind them. Yerim gasped and Mina chuckled. "Oh yes, and these are the things that the executives like, so if they pass they'll appreciate it if you can hand it to them. And this is especially important. There are to be no cable ties used in Ms Yoo's office." Mina instructed. "Wow... so i have to memorise things like that too ?" Yerim asked. "Welcome to Yoo Group," Mina said with a smile. Yerim picked up a file, browsing through it. "Eh ? There are photos in here ?" Yerim asked. "Ah... we take photos when Ms Yoo attends important events," Mina replied.


Yerim flipped to a page where there was a photo of Mina and Jeongyeon at a party. Jeongyeon was talking to the other executives at the party while Mina was close by, looking all shy and reserved. "Oh ? When was this taken, Ms Myoui ? You two look so young in here !" Yerim asked. "Ah... this was taken around 9 years ago, when i first started off as Ms Yoo's secretary, like you. It was when we went on an overseas trip to the US together." "Oh... for some reason Ms Myoui, i felt like you did a great job as Ms Yoo's secretary even back then," Yerim said. Mina laughed, "Oh no... back then i made so many mistakes." "You're lying." "No, i'm being serious. But then i started to work hard so that i wouldn't become a hindrance to Ms Yoo... and soon enough, i became better at the job. So don't be nervous and give it your all Yerim," Mina replied, putting an assuring hand on Yerim's shoulder. "Thank you so much, Ms Myoui. Rest assured, i'll do my very best !" Yerim replied, clenching her fists yet again in determination. Mina nodded and held up a folder, "Oh yes, Yerim can you take this to Ms Park, please ?" Yerim took the folder, "Leave it to me, Ms Myoui !"


Mina looked at the picture again.

 

[9 years ago]

 

"You can't even handle something like this properly ?" Jeongyeon had raised her voice.


"Today's dinner was quite an important one i'll have you know, so how could you ruin it all with such a basic mistake ?" 


Mina stood there at the mercy of Jeongyeon, too scared to even say a word.


"You couldn't understand such a simple thing as a dress code and caused such a huge mess..." Jeongyeon claimed.


"You can't understand such simple things ?" Jeongyeon asked. "I... i apologise Ms Yoo," Mina said in between sobs.


"Ms Myoui." 


"Remember what you said when i chose you as my secretary for this trip. You said that you would work hard despite your lackluster credentials and academic level. But you've already made so many mistakes while we're here ! And you ended up causing such a huge problem today !" Jeongyeon shouted.


Mina shook at the sudden raise of voice.


"Ms Myoui Mina." 


"Do you call this "trying your best" ?" 


"Is this really the best that you can do ?" Jeongyeon shouted


"What do you want me to do about it ?" Mina retorted. 


"I sleep only 2 to 3 hours a day, because i've to adapt to life here and study English. I miss my sisters and my dad. All the food here is too greasy to eat. Still, i'm trying to do my best, but you always scold me so grimly like this !" Mina said in between tears. 


"Are you that perfect ? Have you never made any mistakes in your life ?" Mina shouted.


"Yes, i'm perfect. I never made any mistake before in my life. Are you annoyed by that ?" Jeongyeon responded. 


"Then you do your job properly. If you don't want to get nagged at then you do your job perfectly like me." 


"You're awfully annoying do you know that ?" Mina shouted. 


Jeongyeon was livid. 


"I've never met someone as narcissistic as you before !"


"But you'll continue seeing me from today onwards !" 


"You think im crazy ? I won't ! I'll quit and go back to Korea and find another job so go look for another secretary you scum !" 


Mina stormed off.


"Scum ?" 


Mina was back in her own hotel room, weeping into her pillow. Her lipstick had left a mark on the pillow. "I must be crazy... why did i say that i would quit ? How am i supposed to pay for my family's debts now... Myoui Mina you're such a fool," Mina said to herself, hitting herself on the head. 


Her phone lit up. She picked it up. It was a message from Jeongyeon.

22:43 Ms Yoo: I admit to your guts to talk back to me. Report to work at 5am tomorrow.


"Thank you so much..." Mina said in between tears. "I'm saved." 


Mina lifted the coat hanger and set it down. She had an untied tie in her hands. "I should at least do a good job in putting on a necktie for her," she said to herself. Jeongyeon was taller than Mina and so was the coat hanger. Mina put the tie over the coat hanger and proceeded to tie the tie. She got it wrong the first time. "Oh no... this isn't right," Mina said while sobbing. "I'll make it nice for certain," she said determingly


The next morning, Jeongyeon was getting dressed infront of her mirror. She heard the doorbell to her hotel room ring. She opened the door, and came face to face with her secretary. Mina immdiately bowed, "Please save me this once Ms Yoo. I'll do my best in anything." Mina pleaded. 


Jeongyeon looked at her secretary. 


"I didn't say that i would fire you." 


Mina looked up. 


"Bring me today's schedule."


Mina started to tear up and whimpered. 

 

[Present]

 

Mina smiled to herself as she recalled what happened 9 years ago.


Jeongyeon looked at her secretary with her arms folded across her chest. 


"Are you slacking off now ?" 


Mina scrambled to get up. 


"Ms Yoo."


Jeongyeon stared at Mina


Mina stared back with a smile plastered on her face.


"Oh, i was just taking over my work." 


"Take- taking over you work ?"


"Yes." 


Jeongyeon smiled.


"Should i make you some tea, Ms Yoo ?" 


"There's no need to. Thank you." Jeongyeon walked back into her office. 


Mina was in disbelief. "Did she just thank me ?", Mina thought to herself. 


Mina walked into Jeongyeon's office.


"Ms Yoo, about the dinner meeting with the chairman of JYP Group this evening, he wants to delay the meeting due to his bad condition." 


"Delay the meeting then." 


"Yes, Ms Yoo." 


"Well, you don't have any schedule in the evening Ms Yoo, so may i leave work early this evening ?" 


Jeongyeon looked up.


"What ? You want to leave work early ?" 


Mina just smiled. 


Jeongyeon closed the file on her desk. She folded her arms across her chest. 


"Ms Myoui." 


"Yes ?" 


"How are things going with the take over of SM Hotel ? Contact Ms Im right now and-" 


"I've already obtained the contract and placed it on your left." 


"So it's there." 


"Yes." 


"How about scouting a new doctor ?" 


"The interview is next week." 


"What about remodelling my library ?"


"I've scouted a few remodelling agencies and compiled them in a folder to your left as well." 


"What about my insomnia these past few days ?"


"I've contacted Dr. Wang and he has prescribed some pills for you."


"Okay, okay, why are you so talkative today Ms Myoui ?"


"Talkative ? I merely answered your questions Ms Yoo."


"See ? There you go again, talking back to me, Ms Myoui !" 


"Yes ?" 


Jeongyeon stared at her secretary in disbelief. 


"I don't like it."


"May i leave the room if you're done speaking ?"


"Good bye." 


"Thank you." 


Mina left the room, leaving behind a very clueless, a very shocked Jeongyeon. 

 

...

 

"So tell me again. Why must i eat lunch with my superior ?" Nayeon asked. 


"Eating lunch is an extension of your work." Jeongyeon replied.


"Oh is it ?" Nayeon muttered, rolling her eyes at Jeongyeon. 


"About SM Hotel that we are considering to take over, its dining service has to be improved. This restaurant is the hottest these days. The chef is from Le Cordon Bleu. And the dishes are nice and palatable. Scout him out." 


"Ah ok." Nayeon answered.


"So, what's your opinion ?" Jeongyeon asked.


"Of course it's good to scout out that chef-" 


"No not that. I meant about Ms Myoui." 


"She seems really determined to resign. How should i deal with this ridiculous situation, Ms Im ?" 


"So she rejected your proposal." 


"Yes she did." 


"BAAM !" Nayeon exclaimed and stretched out her arm, like an arrow being fired from its bow. 


"No one will like it if you come in straightforward like that."


"Hear me out. What are we doing to take over SM Hotel ? We are accommodating, giving them this, giving them that and putting in our very effort." 


"That's right." Jeongyeon replied.


"But 𝘺𝘰𝘶 tried to take over Ms Myoui just like that. No dating, no nothing. Just straight up proposal. You get what i mean ?" 


Jeongyeon nodded. 


"You don't know what Ms Myoui wants or what she has in her mind. It wasn't even dating. You just proposed to her." 


"She would never accept it. Step by step. Dating comes first, then marriage." 

 

 


...

 

 


Jeongyeon thought about the words that Nayeon had told her yesterday. 


"𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦."


Jeongyeon let the shower run. 


She chose a black tie for herself and proceeded to tie it. She stopped. She recalled the times when Mina had tied her tie for her, notably the very first time that Mina had done so. 

 


[9 years ago]


"Ms Yoo..."


"Hmm ?" 


"May i..." Mina said softly, pointing at the untied tie slung on Jeongyeon's neck.


"You want to tie this for me ?" Jeongyeon asked.


Mina nodded her head. 


Jeongyeon didn't say anything as Mina stepped forward, reaching for the tie. She began to tie it. 


Jeongyeon's hands fell slowly to her sides.


"Was Ms Myoui always this beautiful..." Jeongyeon thought to herself.

 

 

[Present]


"Have i already developed feelings for her back then ?" Jeongyeon thought. 


She shrugged it off, leaving the untied tie on the glass table infront of her. 

 

...

 

Jeongyeon was looking out the window when Mina walked into the former's office.


"Ms Yoo. I noticed that you are not wearing a tie. So i have prepared a red tie for you." 


"It's okay."


"You can stop doing things like this." Jeongyeon said.


"Pardon me ?"


"I just realised the fact that we can never have everything we want." 


"Im sorry Ms Yoo but i don't get what you're saying-"


"I'll let you go now." 


"Hang in there for one more month to train up your replacement."


Jeongyeon turned around.


"Thank you for your hard work, Ms Myoui."


"That's it. You can leave now."


Jeongyeon turned around again so that she faced the window again.


Mina didn't know whether to be happy or to feel sad. She had mixed feelings about it. One side of her was happy that she could finally leave this company and its narcissistic owner but the other side of her had this tugging feeling that made her want to stay. 


Mina proceeded to walk out the office. But then she stopped and looked back at the figure that was staring out the window. She opened , but nothing came out of it.


"Ms Myoui." 


"Oh ? Yes Ms Yoo ?" 


"Please get Ms Kim Yerim to see me. I need to speak with her."


"Oh, of course Ms Yoo." 


Mina walked out of the office. "Yerim ah, Ms Yoo wants to see you." "See me ? Did i do something wrong ?" "I don't know either. But i'm sure it's nothing serious so don't get flustered." "Oh... alright Ms Myoui." Mina gave Yerim a reassuring smile as she walked into the office. 


"What was that about..." Mina said to herself. 


"Yes Ms Yoo ? Is there a reason for why you want to see me ?" 


"Oh, it's nothing important. Just sit there for 5 minutes and leave." Jeongyeon said as she pointed to the couch in her office.


"What ?" Yerim asked.


Jeongyeon's face was expressionless.


"Oh... yes Ms Yoo." 


"By the way..." 


"What is it Ms Kim ?"


"It looks like my tasks involve helping you with personal tasks."


"Personal... tasks ? I don't get what you're referring to."


"Yes, like helping you put on your tie, for example."


"Oh, no thank you." Jeongyeon said as she put up a hand.


"Err... then how would you like me to assit you-" 


"Just assist Ms Myoui."


"What ?"


"Pretend that you're under training for the job for the next one month." 


"Pretend ?"


Jeongyeon didn't say anything else. 

 

 

...

 

 

"Here you go. Take the one with your name on it." Eunha said. 


"Wow you are really getting married aren't you Eunha ?" Seulgi asked. 


"You're getting married at a nice place huh ?" Irene said.


"By the way, Mina... when are you getting married ?" Seulgi asked. 


"Yah... did you know that our dear Mina here has never even been in a relationship before ?" Irene teased.


"Oh... you should really start dating Mina yah." Seulgi said. 


"Don't you worry about it. I'm going to find  love." Mina replied. 


The other 3 girls cooed and teased. 


"Would you like to go on a blind date Mina yah ? Jinyoung's friend saw your photo on Instagram and asked him to set you up with him," Eunha said.


"That's good news !" claimed Seulgi 


"Yes, he's the perfect, sweet man that you always wanted. He's good looking and his family has an ordinary background." 


Upon hearing those words, Mina's mind drifted towards Jeongyeon. The image of Jeongyeon looking out the window flashed in her mind. She desperately tried to get it out of her head. "Yah... what am i thinking about ?" Mina thought. 


A waitress walked towards them.


"Excuse me. We are doing a survey on our customers. Can you spare some time ?" 


The 4 girls had no response and looked reluctant to answer the waitress. 


"If you complete this survey, we will give each one of you a free side dish." The waitress claimed.


"Really ? Then give it to us please." Mina answered. 


Mina took the piece of paper and wrote down her name. She looked through the questions next. The survery only had 3 questions for them to fill out.


1. If you had a boyfriend, where would you want to go with him ? Write your answer.


2. If you have a boyfriend, what would you like to do with him ? Write your answer.


3. If you have a boyfriend, what would you like to get as a gift ? Write your answer.


𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 ? 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳, Mina thought. Nevertheless, she filled out the survey. 

 

 

...

 

 

Jeongyeon was playing pool by herself. She was in her comfortable pajamas and she enjoyed potting the striped balls. On the other hand, Nayeon was seated on a chair behind her, still wearing her long sleeved button up shirt and her tie from work. In her hands was a bunch of papers labelled 'survey'. 


"You wanted me to find the one that Ms Myoui filled out. Couldn't you have just asked her directly ? Why would you even hire the restaurant to do this ?" 


 "Yah Jeongyeon ah. I'm the President. Don't you think you shouldn't waste this highly competent woman ?" Nayeon asked.


"Just take this as an extension of your work." Jeongyeon replied.


"Extension of my work..." Nayeon repeated.


"You mean extension of my annoyance," Nayeon muttered as she stood up with her fists raised high above her head


Jeongyeon turning around was enough to make Nayeon pretend that she was merely stretching. 


"Yes, i should find her survey. It's a very important job. Kang Seulgi... no. Bae Joo-Hyun... no. OH ! Myoui Mina ! I found it ! I found it !"


Jeongyeon put down her cue stick and ran over. 


"If you have-" Nayeon read.


"What did she write ?" Jeongyeon asked as she snatched the piece of paper away, much to Nayeon's irritance.


Jeongyeon read the contents of the survery that Mina had filled out.


"Very childish."


"Why are you even surveying this-"


"Wait, are you going to give her what she wants ?" Nayeon asked. 


Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon as if she was joking. 


"Me ?" 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Mina was back at her apartment. She looked around the one room apartment and the mess that it was. She had food wrappers and empty beer cans on her coffee table. Her blanket wasn't folded and her pillows were on the floor. Her desk was full of pens and markers. Her kitchen sink was filled with unwashed plates, bowls and chopsticks. 𝘐𝘧 𝘪'𝘮 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩, Mina said to herself. She got to work, cleaning up the trash on her coffee table and floor, washing the dishes, organising her desk and packing her bed. She looked around her organised apartment and smiled to herself, satisfied with what she had done. All of a sudden, her phone rang. She picked up her phone. The screen read "President Im". 


"Yes Ms Im ?" 


"Tomorrow ?" 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Mina hailed a cab. It was 7pm in the evening and she was headed towards Everland. Ms Im had asked her to meet her there anyway. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Mina walked slowly as she approached the fountain. Ms Im had asked Mina to meet her there. Mina looked at her watch. 8.30pm. She was already 30 minutes late and she had expected Ms Im to be there when she arrived but she wasn't. "Is Ms Im becoming like Ms Yoo ? Why would she ask me to meet her on the weekend...?" Mina said to herself. She waited at the fountain. "Why is it so dark in here anyway ? Where's all the people ?" 


All of a sudden, the lights flickered on. The various attractions and decorations lit up one by one. The bright lights and colours were mesmerizing.


Mina looked all around her at the place. 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭.


The fountain behind her suddenly. The jets of water that shot out were in different colours. Red. Green. Purple. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴.


Fireworks shot out in the distance. Near enough where Mina could see them safely and marvel at the wonderful sight.


 From behind the fountain walked out a figure. A figure wearing a 3 piece suit. A figure with her hands in her pockets. A figure wearing a red coloured tie. A figure with black hair tied into a high ponytail. 


It was Jeongyeon.


She smiled as she walked towards Mina.


Mina turned around, shocked to see her narcissistic boss infront of her. 


"Ms Yoo ? You- I-" 


"Ms Myoui."


Jeongyeon broke out into a wide smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you wait long ?"