Let's make it official

What's Wrong With Secretary Myoui ?

"Wait." 

Jeongyeon turned around. Mina looked at her. 

"Why don't we make it clear now ?"

"Pardon me ?"

"We stopped being ambiguous and became a couple, right ?" Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow.

Mina smiled shyly, blood rushing to her cheeks, the events from 30 minutes ago still fresh in her mind.

"That's right," she replied. 

"That's right," Jeongyeon scoffed. "People might think you are presenting a quiz show," she teased. 

Mina frowned. 

"Why do you sound so formal ?"

Mina shrugged. "But it's true." 

She walked past Jeongyeon, smiling to herself. 

Jeongyeon chuckled. 

"Wait for me." 

Mina continued walking. 

"My lady !" 

Mina got startled, stopping in her tracks. 

Jeongyeon ran up to her. 

"Wait for me, my lady."

A couple walking past them snickered. 

Mina held her face in her hands, red with embarrassment. 

"Wait for me, my lady," Jeongyeon grinned. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

Mina got out of the car, her face still red with embarrassment. 

Jeongyeon stodd infront of Mina. 

"Take care when going home, Ms Yoo," Mina said. 

Jeongyeon smiled at Mina, not saying a word. 

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" Mina asked. 

"I don't want to part with you." 

Mina grinned bashfully. 

"Ms Myoui, like I told you earlier, I am smart, healthy, rich and competent. So... marry me. As soon as possible." 

Mina's eyes widened and she laughed. 

"We started dating less than an hour ago. D- don't you think you are rushing it too much ?" 

Jeongyeon turned away. "Who rushed it more ?" She muttered. 

"What ?" 

"Oh, nothing." 

Mina nodded. 

"Go in then." 

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow," she bowed, and walked into her apartment. 

Jeongyeon watched as she heard the sound of the door close shut. 

She smiled. 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

The sound of child-like laughter filled the air. 

 

"Here I come !" 

"You ride it now. I'll make an exception and push you since it's you." 

"Thank you, Mina ya."

 

"But you know, the thing is I want to marry you." 

"M- Marry me ?"

"Yes, you're just like my hero."

 

"Promise me~"

"Fine, i'll come back next time to see you, Mina." 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon grinned. 

"I can't stand it." 

She turned the car around.

 

 

 

"Wait, why did you come back ?" Mina asked. 

"In case one of us misses the other all night long."

Mina smiled shyly. 

"I'm talking about you, Ms Myoui. I came back in case you miss me all night long." 

Mina laughed. 

Jeongyeon smiled. 

"You know that i'm someone who doesn't give second chances, right ?"

Mina nodded. 

"But I want to offer you a second or even a third chance. A chance to see me, that is."

Mina's face grew red. 

"Well ? Don't you feel honoured that you've become a special person to me ?" Jeongyeon asked.  

"Yes, it's an honour," Mina smiled. 

"Sweet dreams, Ms Myoui. You know what I mean by "sweet dreams", right ?"

"Of course. I'll dream of you, Ms Yoo," Mina poked Jeongyeon. 

Jeongyeon beamed.  

"Let me hug you one more time." 

She pulled Mina in for the hug, one which the younger woman was happy to return. 

Mina felt comfortable in the warmth of her boss. 

"I feel that i'll have sweet dreams tonight too." 

Mina rested her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder, but since she was shorter than her, Mina felt a tad bit uncomfortable. 

"You have a meeting with the company executives tomorrow. It would be best for you to head home and get some sleep, Ms Yoo."

Jeongyeon eventually backed away, letting Mina go.  

"I actually don't mind listening to your nagging today," Jeongyeon chuckled. 

Mina grinned. 

"Hurry on and head back inside, Ms Myoui."  

"You head home first, Ms Yoo." 

Jeongyeon nodded. 

She walked back to her car and opened the door. 

She looked back at Mina. 

Mina winked. 

Jeongyeon smiled. 

She stepped inside her car and drove off. 

Mina stepped back inside her apartment. 

She ran over to her window, checking to see if Jeongyeon was still there. 

Nope. 

Mina smiled, a feeling of longingness lingering on in her heart. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon walked past a mirror leaning against a wall in her living room. She tossed her blazer onto her couch. 

She looked into the mirror. She felt her lips curling up into a smile again. 

"Hey, corner of my mouth. Stop lifting up like that," she insisted. 

She used her fingers to tilt her lips down, but it popped back right up. 

Jeongyeon chuckled. 

"Looks like I can't stop you." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That night, Jeongyeon had no nightmares. 

That night, Mina had no nightmares. 

 

 

 

 

 

Just sweet dreams. 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

Nayeon walked out of Jeongyeon's office. 

"Is she not feeling well ? She's doing things that are so uncharacteristic of her," Nayeon said.  

Mina stood up. "What ?" she asked. 

"I'm talking about Jeongyeon. She was nodding off during the meeting just now and she's sleeping right now," Nayeon pointed out. 

"Again ? She overslept this morning too and was almost late to the executives' meeting," Mina mentioned. 

Nayeon frowned. 

"The almighty Yoo Jeongyeon never lets her guard down." She turned to Mina. "What's going on with her ?"

"I have no idea," Mina shrugged. 

Nayeon frowned once again, but it soon turned into a playful smile. She turned to Mina. 

"Want me to show you something funny ?" She asked Mina. 

"Something funny ?" Mina smiled.  

Nayeon ushered Mina into Jeongyeon's office, where they spotted the Vice Chairperson laying silently on the couch, fast asleep.    

They peeked over the couch. Nayeon leaned towards Jeongyeon. 

"Ms Yoo," she whispered. 

"Yes ?" Jeongyeon replied, her eyes still shut tight, showing no signs of waking up whatsoever. 

Mina and Nayeon stifled a giggle at how ridiculous this was. 

"Do you like your mum more or your dad more ?" Nayeon whispered, but was unable to stop herself from giggling cheekily as she stepped away from the couch. 

"I can't believe she answers people even when she's sleeping. Maybe Jeongyeon's brain is switched on 24 hours of the day," Nayeon said. 

"I guess so. I only just found out about this myself," Mina claimed. 

"It's the first time that i've seen her so relaxed like this," Nayeon pointed out.  

She turned to Mina. 

"Did something happen to cause such a significant cognitive shift ?" Nayeon asked Mina. 

Mina thought about it. 

Just at this moment, Nayeon's phone rang. "Ah yes Ms Hirai ? Yes, i'm on my way. Can you prepare those materials-" Nayeon stared at her phone. "She hung up on me. Take care then, Ms Myoui," Nayeon said, scurrying out the door of Jeongyeon's office. 

Mina looked back at Jeongyeon. She went to grab a blanket that Jeongyeon had kept in one of her drawers. She placed the blanket over Jeongyeon, folding it to ensure that it didn't cover Jeongyeon's face. She sat down beside Jeongyeon. Looking at how soundly Jeongyeon slept, Mina remembered how she was frowning and twitching when she slept before. How she had to shout for Jeongyeon to wake up. How Jeongyeon woke up gasping for air.  

"She woke up the last time because she had sleep paralysis, but she looks so relaxed now," Mina said to herself. 

She made sure no one was loitering around outside the office before leaning in, planting a kiss onto Jeongyeon's cheek. She smiled, and stood up to leave. 

Someone grabbed her hand. 

"Where do you think you're going leaving a sleeping person behind ?" 

She was pulled down. Onto Jeongyeon's lap. 

They sat there for a while, Jeongyeon's head resting on Mina's shoulder. 

Mina was flustered. 

"What if someone sees us, Ms Yoo ?" 

"Nobody would dare to just burst in here. Don't worry about it."  

"It's not that i'm worried..." 

"What is it then ? You should be prepared to handle this much if you've awakened one's slumbering desires." 

"S- slumbering... what ?" 

"Desires."

Mina'e eyes widened as she stood up immediately, blood rushing to her cheeks.  

"Desires" ? H- how could you use such an embarrassing word as if it's completely normal ?"

Jeongyeon chuckled. 

She stood up. 

"Prepare yourself, Ms Myoui, because I won't slow down now."

Mina blushed. 

Jeongyeon scratched her head, smiling. 

"By the way, you are not feeling ill, are you ?" Mina asked. 

Jeongyeon looked confused. 

"I'm just asking because you've never slept like this before," Mina clarified. 

Jeongyeon shoved her hands in her pockets. 

"A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders after yesterday. And I don't think i'll have nightmares anymore, either."  

"What ?" 

"Call Doctor Wang, and tell him that he does not need to prescribe me sedatives anymore." 

"Are you really all better now ?"

"I'm not ill anymore," Jeongyeon smiled. 

 

Anymore

 

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" Jeongyeon asked. 

"There's been something that I wanted to ask you," Mina gulped. 

Jeongyeon tilted her head. 

"Is the girl that i am looking for... really Ms Seungyeon ?" 

"Why do you ask something so obvious ?"

Mina smiled. 

"It may sound weird, but I had this memory that you're the girl in my memory. You've also acted like someone with a traumatic expeirience so far. You have those scars on your ankles too-"   

"It would be great if someone you fancy is the girl you've been looking for, but i'm not her. My nightmares, and scars, have nothing to do with that incident."

Mina looked disappointed. 

"And whether I am that boy or not, what does that matter ? Does that change your feelings towards me ?"

"No, that's not true," Mina smiled, shaking her head. "Regardless of that, I like you, Ms Yoo."

Jeongyeon smiled. 

"Well, then," Mina stopped. "Get some more sleep," she gestured towards the couch. 

Jeongyeon chuckled. 

Mina left the room. 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

Mina sat down on her chair at the secretary's desk, noticing that Yerim was talking to someone on the phone. 

"Yes, i'll be there at around 7pm. I'll text you the passcode, can you unlock the door and put in your stuff if you arrive first ? Thank you, goodbye." 

"Who was that ?" 

"I'm moving today," Yerim grinned. 

"But it's a weekday." 

"It's cheaper on weekdays. I just got employed, so my parents paid for the deposit and the moving service too. I need to reduce the budget as much as I can for them."

"It must be hard to go independant after living with your parents," Mina smiled. 

"It is, but still, it is a must if I want to become a career woman like you," Yerim replied.  

Mina chuckled. 

"I'll live in a nearby house and focus more on work," Yerim proclaimed, doing that thing with her fists and eyebrows that Mina always liked seeing. 

"Isn't it time for your meeting with the business team by the way ?" Mina asked.

"What ?" Yerim checked her watch, her eyes widening. She packed up the necessary materials. "I'll focus more on work from now on," she smiled sheepishly. 

"See you," Mina cooed as Yerim dashed off. 

Her phone buzzed. 

 

(Gong Seungyeon) 

 

Mina picked up her phone. 

She looked at Jeongyeon, who was seated in her office, focusing on her work. 

Mina took a deep breath. 

She put down her phone, setting it on silent mode. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"The person you're trying to call is not available at the moment. Please try again later." 

Seungyeon sighed. 

"Ms Gong ! Have you waited for a long time ?" 

"It's fine."

The agent plopped down on the chair infront of Seungyeon. 

"Your meet and greet is getting a lot of positive comments. Our agency almost got jammed from operating."

Seungyeon chuckled. 

"They're requesting for interviews and press conferences. You'll keep accepting these requests, right ?"

Seungyeon shook her head. "No, I won't."

"Well that's a shame. It would be great if you do. You're a great speaker too. I really enjoyed your meet and greet, you see. Especially when you expressed your feelings for your crush."

Seungyeon's face was blank. 

"She was there, right ?"

Seungyeon nodded. 

"Oh, she must have been so touched." 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Nayeon scrambled across her table, looking for her documents and files, stuffing them into her briefcase. 

She pressed a button on the pager on her desk. 

"Ms Hirai."

"Yes, Ms Im ?"

"Could you step into my room, please ?"

Momo's head went peeking through the door as she stepped into Nayeon's office, smling brightly, her hand behind her back. She adjusted her bangs.

"Mr Ok went for his reserve forces training, so can you be my driver for today ? I'll need to go through my papers on the way," Nayeon asked.

"Sure ! No problem, Ms Im. I'll you without any mistakes today," Momo grinned. 

"You won't me to the gate of death, right ?" 

"Of course not~" 

Nayeon laughed nervously. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Jeongyeon sat back in her chair, folding her arms across her chest. 

She looked out the window, spotting Mina focusing on her work. 

She smiled. 

"I'm glad I can see this beautiful masterpiece every day," she said to herself. 

She reached forward, pressing a button on the pager on her desk. 

Mina put down her stuff and walked into Jeongyeon's office. 

"Did you ask for me ?" 

"We can have lunch together, right ?" Jeongyeon asked. 

"Yes, it's possible since you do not have any lunch meetings."

"It's our first meal together ever since we started dating. I want the place to be a bit special."

"Alright, i'll book a special restaurant."

"Not those places we frequent. I want somewhere new."

"Okay, i'll make a list of new restaurants."

"How about we prepare cake too ? We need to celebrate this special moment."

"Okay, i'll prepare your favourite, rare cheescake." 

"Good-"

They stared at each other.

They both turned away. 

 

 

 

What is this ? Is this really how couples engage in conversation ?

 

It's what I always do, but I feel kind of bad this time. 

 

 

 

They sat opposite each other, in an exquisite restaurant with a table for only two people. 

The waiter placed the cake down on the table. 

"Though it's a little childish, should we put on some candles ?"

Mina chuckled. "That's not necessary." 

"Still, I prepared this to celebrate the beginning of our romance."

"You mean I prepared this, since I was the one who made the reservation," Mina pointed out. 

They stared at each other blankly. 

They turned away again. 

Jeongyeon reached for her glass of water. 

Mina grabbed the water jug, refilling Jeongyeon's glass. 

Jeongyeon raised the glass to her lips, choking on the water, which led to a few coughs. 

Mina fished out Jeongyeon's napkin from her bag, handing it over to Jeongyeon. 

"Does the food suit your taste ?" The chef walked over.

"Yes, it's delicious," Mina replied. 

"Thank you very much. You two would make a great couple." 

Jeongyeon and Mina smiled. 

"Others might think you're her secretary," the chef remarked, directing that statement towards Mina.

Their eyes opened wide. 

 

 

 

 

"Let's not go back to the office and enjoy a little more of our date," Jeongyeon suggested. 

"What ?" 

"Let's walk a little and watch a movie."

"No, Ms Yoo." 

Jeongyeon stopped in her tracks. "You didn't have to make that straight face. I don't have any schedule in the afternoon anyway."

"Still, you have to keep your place. It's not right to do your personal business during your work hours, especially not a date."

Jeongyeon sighed. 

"It's confusing."

"What is ?"

"You seem like my secretary at times like this." 

Jeongyeon grabbed Mina's hand, interlocking their fingers. 

"You seem like my girlfriend at times like this."

Mina looked down. 

"I think we need to make things clear." 

"What do you mean ?"

"You've naturally supported me so far, but it seems like it's making me a bad girlfriend now. I don't feel good about it," Jeongyeon shook her head.

 "For example, you poured me water and handed me a hankerchief a while ago. Those aren't how couples normally do." 

"It can't be helped. It is my job to make you comfortable before you do."

"That's why we need to make things clear. From now on, only support me in work-related affairs. I'll take care of other personal issues myself."

"Still, that's a bit-" 

"Just do as I say. I may be your selfish boss, but I don't want to be your selfish girlfriend."  

Mina blushed. 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

Nayeon pursed her lips together as she scanned through her papers. 

"Okay, okay... Ms Hirai, you won't make a mistake again, will you ? Don't get lost."

"Don't worry, Ms Im. I know a lot about this area. I can get to the destination with one eye closed and one hand on the steering wheel," Momo claimed. 

"We won't happen to meet our maker, will we ?" Nayeon grinned. 

Momo smiled sheepishly. She pointed at the sign up ahead. 

"Look, we're almost there." 

"Wow... this is so unusual. It's making me nervous now that you're not making any more mistakes," Nayeon stated. 

Momo laughed. 

They came to a stop at a red light.

Nayeon spotted her walking across the street. 

A woman

Her wife

ex

Her ex-wife. 

She was walking next to a guy. 

Smiling. 

Laughing. 

Nayeon and Momo watched as they crossed the street together. 

"Wait... isn't she... isn't she your ex-wife ?" Momo asked Nayeon.

Nayeon did not reply. 

The car behind them honked. 

Momo started driving again. 

Nayeon watched as the two figures in the side view mirror got further and further away. 

Momo laughed. "He could be her male friend..."

Nayeon remained silent. 

"You wouldn't have seen her if I had gotten lost... Of all the days, why didn't I make a mistake today..." Momo looked over at her boss. "Sorry..." 

"I'm all right, so don't bother..." Nayeon replied. 

She looked away, wiping the tear from her eye that was slowly beginning to form. 

 

 

 

 

She sighed. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Jeongyeon looked at all the papers in her hands. She reached for the button on her pager but paused. She looked at Mina, who was engrossed in her work. 

"No, no." 

Jeongyeon binded the papers together with a paper clip and got out of her swivel chair. 

She stepped outside her office. 

"Is there something you need ?" Mina asked, standing up. 

"Indifference," Jeongyeon stated, pointing the papers at Mina. 

Mina looked confused. 

"I need your indifference and laziness." 

Mina stood still, genuinely confused.

 

 

 

"Maybe I talked too much during the meeting. My neck hurts," Jihyo stated, massaging her neck.

"Maybe you're just getting old," Tzuyu teased, taking a sip of coffee.  

Jihyo rolled her eyes. 

And spotted Jeongyeon. 

She wasn't the only one. 

Everyone had their eyes on Jeongyeon. 

She was standing right there, in the office, her arms folded across her chest, waiting for the papers that she had loaded onto the printer. 

Tzuyu spat out the coffee that was in . 

"Oh my goodness, Ms Yoo !" Jihyo exclaimed as she and the others ran towards Jeongyeon. 

Jeongyeon turned her head to face them. 

"What are you doing ? You should have told me if you needed to copy something," Jihyo stated.

"I will," Chaeyoung said. 

"I'll do it, Ms Yoo," Sana claimed. 

"There's no need, i'm done already, and i've mastered using this machine too. I even know how to make copies after enlarging and reducing sizes. I'll take care of making my own copies from now on," Jeongyeon instructed. 

She stapled the papers together, startling Jihyo. 

Her path back to her office was blocked. 

Like Moses splitting the Red Sea, the girls seperated, allowing Jeongyeon to pass. 

"Thank you." 

She walked off, a bright smile on her face.

Mina walked towards them as Jeongyeon walked past. 

Jeongyeon nodded. 

Mina grinned. 

She saw the group of girls, standing still, looks of a mix of horror and confusion plastered on their faces. 

"Why are you all standing there ?" Mina asked. 

"Did you leave your seat by any chance ?" Yerim asked Mina. 

"No, I was sitting at my desk all along," Mina replied. 

"How could this have happened then ?" Sana muttered. 

"What ? What's going on ?" Mina asked. 

"You see, the Vice Chairperson was making a copy herself !" Chaeyoung stated, eyes wide open. 

"W- what ? Are you serious ?" 

"Yes. I almost got a heart attack," Jihyo pointed out. 

Mina was dumbfounded. 

She walked back to her desk, eyeing Jeongyeon suspiciously.  

She was seated at her desk, smiling at the batch of papers she copied herself. She spotted Mina outside her office. 

Jeongyeon pointed at the papers, and then back at herself. 

Mina smiled awkwardly.  

"I can't believe this flustering situation," she said to herself. 

She was just about to walk inside Jeongyeon's office when Yerim came walking around the corner. 

"Ms Myoui." 

"Yes ?" 

"You need to go to the CFO's office. He's looking for you," Yerim stated.  

"Okay," Mina replied. 

I'll save it for later. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"About Ms Yoo's cookies, they looked so expensive and tasty. Should we try just one piece ? What do you say ?" Jihyo suggested. 

Sana came to a halt, and she swallowed the coffee that she had just drank from her mug, almost choking. 

Jihyo gasped. 

Jeongyeon was standing in the pantry, tongs in her hand, a cookie wedged between the tongs. 

"You want one ?" She asked Jihyo. 

"No ! No no no, please forget the stupid things I just said. I have never put my hands on your cookies before, and I never will," Jihyo proclaimed.   

"Right ?" She nudged Sana. 

Sana nodded frantically. 

Jeongyeon stared blankly at them. 

She shurgged, placing the cookie on her tray. She picked up the entire tray, smelling the jug of tea that she had brewed herself as well. 

She nodded at Jihyo and Sana, who were still in shock, and left. 

Mina walked back from the CFO's office, coming a halt as she spotted Jeongyeon, carrying a tray of snacks. Herself. 

She ran inside the main office. 

"Did Ms Yoo just get her cookies and tea herself ?" Mina asked. 

"Yes, she did. I saw it with my own eyes," Sana nodded. 

"It really scared me," Jihyo said, a hand over her heart. 

"What's wrong with her today ? She copied her papers and even got refreshments herself," Tzuyu said. 

"I think I know," Chaeyoung announced. 

Everyone stared at her. 

"If you can handle it come closer," she said. 

"We are already gathered," Sana slapped Chaeyoung's arm. 

"Come on." 

Everyone gathered around Chaeyoung. 

"I think..." she folded her arms across her chest, an eyebrow raised. 

Everyone in the office looked at Chaeyoung, eager to hear what she was about to say next. 

"It's her silent oppression before the layoff like, "I can do anything even without you guys"." She said.  

Jihyo gasped. 

"What ? I don't think so," Mina stated. 

"I think so. Otherwise, how would you explain her strange behaviour ?" Sana asked.  

"Right, but-" 

"What should we do ?" Sana turned to Jihyo. 

Mina bit her lip. 

"Oh man... what should we do with my loan ?" Jihyo lamented. 

"This isn't good... I have so much food that I want to eat as well," Tzuyu stated. 

"You must all be worried. You should have improved your resumes before getting fired, like me," Chaeyoung grinned. 

"Yah. Why didn't you improve your personality along with your resume ?" Jihyo asked, staring daggers at her. 

Mina was at a loss for words. 

"What about me?" Ryujin asked, raising her hand.  

Everyone looked at her. 

Jihyo lifted up Ryujin's tag. 

"Shin Ryujin-ssi. You're an intern, so you're good," she smiled. 

"Are they really going to lay someone off ?" Tzuyu asked. 

"It's like the calm before the storm," Sana pointed out. 

Mina frowned as she made her way back to her desk.

"Oh, you're back," Yerim grinned, leaving her seat. 

Mina sat down. She spotted Jeongyeon, seated on her couch, smiling brightly at the tray of cookies and tea she had preppared for herself. By herself. 

Jeongyeon poured tea into a glass cup. 

She smelled the tea. It smelled good. 

"Wait. It's the first tea made by me.Right, I should give it to Ms Myoui," Jeongyeon said to herself.  

She placed the tea on the coffee table. 

She looked out her window, spotting Mina, who had a frown on her face, and a pout. Mina looked up. Jeongyeon raised a hand, calling Mina in, who got out of her seat immediately. Seeing that Mina had taken the cue, she leaned back, folding her arms across her chest, smiling contently.

Mina's head peeked through as she approached Jeongyeon. "Did you ask for me ?" She asked. "Sit over there," Jeongyeon instructed, pointing at the couch opposite hers. Mina nodded and promptly sat down. "I made that tea for the first time in my life, and I want you to have it," Jeongyeon said. Mina looked at the glass cup. "Try tasting it," Jeongyeon suggested. "I have something to tell you," Mina confessed. "Let's talk after you drink that first," Jeongyeon said. "That tea which I made for the first time in my life might grow cold at this rate," Jeongyeon pouted. Mina smiled. She picked up the cup and brough it to her lips. Jeongyeon smiled, eager to hear what Mina thought of her tea.

Hot. It was hot. As soon as the liquid hit her lips she brought the cup back down again, fanning hastily. "Ah, it's hot," Mina gasped. Jeongyeon's eyes widened as she got up and knelt beside Mina. "Are you okay ? Did you burn yourself ?" Jeongyeon asked. "Open your mouth," she said. Mina refused as she turned away. Jeongyeon insisted.  

"No, i'm okay." 

"I insist-" 

Jeongyeon looked up as she saw three figures right outside her office window. 

Mina gasped as she saw them. 

Jihyo, Sana and Yerim looked away as they realize that they've been caught. 

 

 

 

Ah, . 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon folded her arms across her chest. 

Jihyo, Sana, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Yerim stood in a straight line as they dared not to look at Jeongyeon. Mina beside Jihyo, embarrassed. 

Jeongyeon had an idea. 

She turned to her team. 

"I have something to tell you all." 

Mina's eyes widened. 

"Actually, today is a bit special to me." 

Mina wanted to shut it down.

"It's a special day for you ?" Sana asked. 

"Well, it's the first day of team communication which I decided to proceed starting this year," Jeongyeon announced.  

Mina breathed a sigh of relief. 

"The first day of team communication ?" Jihyo repeated. 

"Yes. It's a day to make eye contact with each and every one of you and share my grateful heart with you. And my first target is her." Jeongyeon said, pointing at Mina. Everyone looked at Mina. Mina smiled awkwardly. 

"And now, I will pick my next target," Jeongyeon looked at her team. She turned to Jihyo. 

"Ms Park." 

Jeongyeon stood infront of Jihyo. 

Jihyo smiled brightly as she made eye contact with Jeongyeon. 

Was her eyes always that big ? 

"Thank you for your hard work."

Jeongyeon stepped infront of Yerim. 

Yerim grinned. 

Her smile can brighten up anyone's day. Not mine though. Mina brightens up my day. 

"Good to see you."

Sana was next in line. 

"Excuse me, Ms Yoo." 

Jeongyeon made her way back to Mina, staring into her eyes. 

"You have a pile of documents to look over. You have to confirm them quickly in order to get them processed," Mina stated.  

"Oh, is that so ?" 

Mina nodded. 

Jeongyeon turned back to her team. 

"It's unfortunate, but we will have to wait until next year to make eye contact with the rest of you." 

She clapped. "Good job, everyone." 

The team clapped and cheered. 

Jeongyeon invited them out. 

As soon as they were out, Jeongyeon could finally breathe. 

 

 

 

 

"I don't get it. Day of team communication all of a sudden ?" Jihyo asked. 

"I know. Mayb she recently felt the need for communication in our team," Chaeyoung said. 

"Nope, I think I got the situation," Sana announced. 

"I'm sure..." 

She turned to Mina. 

"It's because of Minari."

Everyone had their eyes on Mina. 

"W- what ? I don't know what you're talking about," Mina laughed nervously.  

"Be honest," Sana stated. 

Mina gulped. 

"You kept it a secret from us and suggested it to her, right ? To make this chance and take care of us. I mean, she's not the kind of person who would come up with such an idea. It's obviously your idea, Minari~" Sana said. 

"Is it really true, Ms Myoui ?" Yerim asked. 

"Well... Yes, sort of," Mina laughed.   

"You ! You ! You~ Don't suggest idea like that. I was so uncomfortable the whole time," Sana slapped Mina's shoulders.

"But she took the time to be attentive to us. I guess we're not getting laid off after all," Tzuyu pointed out. 

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief. 

"You're right. But if that's the case... Why is she acting so weirdly today ?" Jihyo asked. 

Everyone turned to Mina again. 

She shrugged. 

 

 

 

 

"Day of team communication ? Well done, Yoo Jeongyeon," She patted herself on the back. "How did I come up with such a great idea on the spot ?" 

There was a knock on the door. 

Mina walked in. 

"What do you say, Ms Myoui ? Wasn't that so natural ?" Jeongyeon asked.  

"Ms Yoo."

Jeongyeon's eyebrows lifted. 

Mina took a deep breath. 

"You taking care of your own personal tasks on your own makes me uncomfortable."

Jeongyeon looked confused. 

"Was that a slip of the tongue ? Didn't you mean to say "comfortable" and not "uncomfortable" ?" 

Mina shook her head. 

"No, not at all." 

Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow. 

"I do not want to get special treatment just because we're dating. It would hurt my pride." 

"You don't like that i'm taking care of my own tasks ?" 

"I have been taking care of them for you for the past nine years. So, please allow me to continue doing them for you. I should get back to my work." 

Mina bowed. 

"Ms Myoui."

Mina looked up. 

"I get what you're trying to say. But the thing is, I don't want you to do such petty tasks-"

" "Petty tasks" ? Taking care of such tasks is part of my job. I work hard to do a perfect job even with such tasks and seeing my boss satisfied with my work makes me proud. But your word choice makes it sound like you disrespect what I do, and my feelings are hurt." 

"You are hurting my feelings here. Do you really not know why I took care of those tasks on my own ? I'm used to having everything taken care of for me. Do you think it was easy for me to try to do them myself ? It was hard, but I wanted to do it for you. I wanted to be good to you."  

"But still, don't do it again. This is our workplace, and we should be working right now. I'll have to keep being like this to draw the line between the person, Myoui Mina and Ms Myoui. I don't want to be confused, and I mustn't be confused. I hope you can understand."

Jeongyeon sighed. "You're too rational." 

"Well, then. I should get back to work."

Mina left, and this time, Jeongyeon did not stop her. 

She sighed. 

"Everything she said was right. But why do I feel like this ?"

 

 

 

 

Yerim looked up, and saw Jeongyeon looking straight at her. 

No it wasn't me, but Ms Myoui. 

She looked over at Mina, and then back at Jeongyeon, who sighed, looking back at her work. 

"Well... Ms Myoui." 

Mina looked at Yerim, and then back a her work. 

"Did you do something to get on Ms Yoo's nerves by any chance ?"

Mina smiled. "No, of course not."

"It looks like something is up. It's so tense in this office right now."

Mina stopped.

"I don't know what happened, but can't you just apologize to her ?"

"Well, I don't think I did anything wrong to apologize for."

"But still... you've been bending over backwards and apologizing to Ms Yoo even when you did nothing wrong."

Mina looked at Yerim. 

"What ?" 

Yerim looked away, seemingly embarrassed. 

She's right... though.

Jeongyeon stepped out of her office. 

Mina and Yerim stood up and bowed. 

Mina looked at Jeongyeon. 

Jeongyeon looked at Mina. 

She left. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"I just don't get it." 

Nayeon sipped on her drink. 

Jeongyeon rested her head in her hand. 

"How can she be rational about it ? How can she be so meticulous about everything ? She's a total workaholic who only cares about work." 

"Didn't you like how rational, meticulous, and work-focused Ms Myoui is ? Isn't that why you have kept her for nine long years ?"  

"She doesn't understand how I feel and think. Is it because she has never dated anyone before ?" 

"You've never been in a relationship before either." 

"I was head over heels for her even just a few hours ago, but I feel as if a small problem has turned into a big disaster now." 

"She ignores me whenever I say things that make her uncomfortable," Nayeon muttered. "Well, anyhow, it happens in all relationships. A slight difference in opinion can cause a big conflict. But the thing is..."

Jeongyeon looked up.

"when couples fight about things like this often and start to take time apart from each other, the relationship will end on a sour note." 

"Like what happened to me," Nayeon muttered. 

"What ? Are you cursing us ? We just started and you are cursing us already ?" 

Nayeon sat up. She propped her hand on her thigh.

"Jeongyeon. Yoo Jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow. 

Nayeon took a deep breath.

"Don't let the fight drag on for too long. If you do, you guys will break up, like what happened to me." 

Nayeon stood up. 

Jeongyeon stared at her. 

She placed a hand on her shoulder. 

Nayeon turned her chair, so that it was facing towards the window behind her. 

She sat down.

And sighed. 

 

 

 

"What's wrong with her ?" 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

Mina stood in the female restroom, washing her hands. 

She looked at herself in the mirror. 

Yerim's words were still fresh in her head. 

"But still... You've been bending over backwards and apologizing to Ms Yoo even when you did nothing wrong."

Mina sighed. 

I used to have no problem apologizing to her even when I did nothing wrong... For some reason, it's not that easy anymore. Will we be able to make up when we talk later ?

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Yerim packed her bag as she saw Mina walking back to the table.

"Ms Myoui, would you be okay with me leaving for the day now ? I'm moving today."

Mina smiled. "Of course you can. Good luck with the move." 

"Thank you ! See you tomorrow~" Yerim skipped out of the office. 

Mina sat back down on her chair.

Jeongyeon stepped out of her office. 

Mina stood up.

Jeongyeon cleared .

"Is everything on my schedule today done ?" 

Tell me that the two of us still need to make up.

"Yes, there's nothing else on your schedule for today." 

Say that we should clear up our misunderstandings over dinner.

"All right, then. You should call it a day too." 

Tell me not to leave just yet and say we should do something together. 

"Sure. I'll leave for the day too, then."

Mina began packing her stuff. 

Say "Ms Myoui can call it a day but Myoui Mina should go on a date with me." 

"All right. Then, i'm off."  

Say "Why are you standing there ? Don't go." 

Come on ! Tell me not to leave.

She gasped.  

Jeongyeon left. 

Mina plopped back down on her seat.

"I've been watching too many K-dramas..."

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

Seungyeon sat at her desk. 

She picked up the cd case. 

(Serendipity brought us together, but maybe we were meant to cross paths. Gong Seungyeon.)

 

"I couldn't have gotten through it alone." 

"I don't want to let go of the girl who stayed by my side back then."

"I will protect her with everything I have."


She ran off. 

 

But why ? 

 

She swallowed her pride as she picked up her phone. 

 

(Myoui Mina)

 

Her thumb hovered over the "dial" button. 

 

She put down her phone. 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

Mina lay in bed, staring at her phone's screen. 

She pouted. 

"Ms Yoo isn't even calling me." 

She sighed. 

Her doorbell rang. 

"Who is it ?" She called.

She got out of her bed unwillingly, her arms drooping as she made her way to the door. 

Is this what it feels like to be love sick ?

She reached for the door handle and pushed the door open. 

She saw that same familiar suit. 

"Ms Yoo ?!"

Jeongyeon stood there with no response. 

She was holding a paper bag, her arms behind her back.

They stood facing each other, basking in uncomfortable silence for a while. 

"Were you sleeping ?" Jeongyeon finally broke the silence. 

"It's... too early to be in bed," Mina replied. 

"Well..." 

Jeongyeon cleared . 

Mina adjusted her hair. 

"About... today..." 

"A package for you !" 

"A package for you."

"Sorry ?" 

"You're Ms Myoui Mina right ? 

"Yes, that's me," Mina replied.  

The delivery man handed the parcel over to Mina before scurrying off. 

Jeongyeon cleared .

She looked down at the label on the parcel. 

"Dolsan Mustard Leaf Kimchi ?"

"Oh, this always seels out on the home shopping channel. It's really good." 

"Then I want some too." 

"What ?" 

"Let's eat it together." 

She brough out the bag, showing it to Mina. 

"We can eat it with this." 

"What is that ?" 

"Something that you like." 

Mina held back a smile. 

"Well... then come in if you like." 

She turned around, walking back inside her house."

Jeongyeon shut the door behind her. 

 

 

...

 

 

Mina stared at the paper wrapper on the chopsticks that read "Go Skin". 

A tray of pig skin was set down on the table before her. 

Jeongyeon sat down, smiling.  

"I'm a regular at this restaurant. You went all the way there ?"

"Of course. I grilled them myself." 

Mina smiled. She could just imagine Jeongyeon struggling to grill the pig skin. Her coughing. Fanning the smoke away. Tasting the piece of skin, seeing if it tasted decent. 

"Excuse me. Could you pack this up for me ?" 

Mina snickered. Jeongyeon blushed. 

"Oh right. The owner of the restaurant remembered the day we went there together. I even got bugs on the house. Apparently you like to eat them."

"B- bugs ?"

Jeongyeon nodded. 

She eyed the paper bag suspiciously, before reaching a hand in, fishing out its contents. She grabbed a small plastic bag by its knot and dropped it on the table.

"Oh ! They're silkworm pupae !" Mina exclaimed, her face brightening up. She was laughing. 

Jeongyeon smiled uncomfortably. She folded her hands across her chest. 

"Pig skin and insects. My girlfriend has such peculiar taste." 

Mina smiled. "Thank you~" 

Jeongyeon smiled. 

"Are you thanking me for getting you the things that you like ?" 

Mina shook her head. 

"No, for coming here like this." 

Jeongyeon looked at Mina. 

"I missed you." 

Jeongyeon looked down, blushing and smiling shyly. 

Mina smiled sheepishly. 

"Why are you so rational at the office ?" Jeongyeon asked.

"At the office, you are the Vice Chairperson, and I am the secretary, so I was being more careful. That's why I was trying to draw a line."

Jeongyeonpouted. 

"Anyway, I am sorry for making you feel bad, Ms Yoo~" 

Jeongyeon smiled shyly, looking downwards again. 

She looked back up. 

"I don't like it." 

"My gosh, you are unbelievable. I am apologizing," Mina said, picking up a beer can.

"Not that, I am talking about the way you call me. Call me "Jeongyeon" from now on." 

Mina choked on her drink. She coughed. 

"What ?" 

Jeongyeon eyed her. 

"Why don't we just stick to what we used to call each other ? You still call me Ms Myoui too," Mina pointed out.  

"Then I will call you by your name then. Mina yah."

Mina's eyes widened. 

"Say "Jeong-Yeon"."

Mina gulped. 

She took another sip from her beer can. 

Jeongyeon shifted in her seat, waiting. 

Mina smiled nervously. 

"Jeong-"

Jeongyeon leaned forward. 

"Jeong-" 

Jeongyeon's eyes widened. 

"Jeong-"

Jeongyeon bit her lip. 

"Jeong- Maybe another time." 

Jeongyeon sighed. 

Mina took another sip. 

"Let's just take it slowly." 

Jeongyeon nodded. 

The doorbell rang.  

"Mina yah !" 

Mina recognised that voice. 

"Mina your big sisters are here. Open the door !" 

Mina's eyes widened. 

"Your sisters ?" Jeongyeon asked. 

"Open the door !" 

"I should introduce myself to them. I want everyone to know as soon as possible," Jeongyeon said, adjusting her suit. 

Mina held her head in her hands. 

"Not now. Come with me," Mina instructed, pulling Jeongyeon's hand.

"Why- They're calling you." 

"Mina yah, open the door !"

Mina pulled Jeongyeon into her room. 

"Ms Myoui, I need to say hi to your sisters-"

Mina shushed her. 

She spotted her wardrobe. 

She ran over and opened it. She looked back at Jeongyeon. 

"Are you telling me to go in there ?" Jeongyeon said, looking at Mina with disgust. 

Mina ran over to Jeongyeon, grabbing her arm, pushing her into her wardrobe. 

"Wait. Wait." Jeongyeon stood infront of the wardrobe, refusing to be pushed in. 

"Ms Myoui ! I am Yoo Jeongyeon, the Vice Chairperson of Yoo Group-"

"You are my girlfriend right now."

She pushed Jeongyeon into the wardrobe, so that she was seated inside. 

"Please," Mina pleaded, planting a kiss onto Jeongyeon's cheek, before closing the doors.

"Ms Myoui- Wait-" 

Mina managed to shut the doors fully. 

"Please keep it down."

Jeongyeon sat in the tiny, constraint, dark space.  

Mina adjusted her hair, and walked over to the front door. She stuffed Jeongyeon's shoes in her shoe closet. 

She opened the door. 

"What ? You were in. Why didn't you unlock the door ?" Minyeon asked. Minyoung followed behind her.

"I dozed off," Mina stated, letting out a fake yawn. "By the way, what brings you guys here ?" She asked. 

"Is it wrong for two older sisters to visit their youngest sister ?" Minyeon asked.  

"Ta da !" Minyoung announced, waving a paper bag in Mina's face. "This is grilled pork skin from Go Skin !" She laughed delightedly.

"It's going to be... You are already eating it," Minyoung pointed out.

"Oh, I suddenly had the urge," Mina claimed.  

"Why are there two sets ?" Minyeon asked, pointing at the two pairs of chopsticks.

"Right. You wouldn't have used both your hands," Minyoung stated. 

"Well, that's-" 

"Did you let that Vice Chairperson into your flat again ?!" 

Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow. 

"Well, she just ate it and left right away," Mina said. 

"She's a rich woman. Does she have nowhere else to go ?" Minyeon asked. 

Mina looked back at her wardrobe. 

"She made you cook ramen for her when she was here the last time," Minyeon pointed out. 

"Did she ? You treated her noodles the last time and grilled pork skin today ? My gosh, why is she so petty ?" Minyoung asked. 

"That's-" Jeongyeon was livid. 

"I didn't treat her today. She bought it herself," Mina clarified. 

"That's terrible. She bought you pork skin, not rib-eye. My gosh, why is the rich woman so petty ?" Minyoung added in. 

Jeongyeon sat silently in the wardrobe.

"Mina, I told you before, you can't be with her. She's a different breed," Minyeon said.  

"Yes. Even if you like each other, her family will be against it. What if her family hands you an envelope with money and says, "Get away from my daughter," and splashes water onto your face ?" Minyoung asked.  

Jeongyeon felt tears rolling down her forehead. 

"My gosh, you have watched too much TV," Mina laughed. 

"And even if her family allows it, I can't allow it. From what you've told us, she's narcissistic and selfish."

Jeongyeon breathed heavily, trying to keep it together.  

"When did I say that ?" Mina sked. 

"More than anything, you mentioned that she overworks you and can't bear to be without you because she has a mental disorder," Minyoung pointed out.  

"M-mental disorder ?" Jeongyeon bit her fingers. 

"Whatever. Let's talk more while drinking," Minyeon suggested. 

Mina rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

"Why ? We just want to have one more drink why are you chasing us out now ?" Minyoung asked. 

Mina just smiled and picked up their bags. 

"Wait for next time," she cooed. 

"Oh, come on." 

With much difficulty, Mina managed to chase her sisters out. 

She shut the door behind her. 

She looked at her wardrobe, eyes widened. 

She ran back to her wardrobe, approaching it warily. 

She knocked on the door. 

"Ms Yoo ?" She asked, in a small voice. 

She opened the wardrobe doors. 

Jeongyeon sat still, as if she had lost her soul. She wasn't facing Mina. Her face was pale.

Jeongyeon eyed Mina, who looked away cowardly. 

"Ms Myoui." 

"Y-Yes ?"

"How did you brief them about me ?"

"That's not it-"

"You didn't mention anything I did of a blockbuster scale. Did you only tell them about the time I ate ramen here ?"

She looked at Mina.

Mina looked way.

"And did you say I am selfish ? If I was, I wouldn't have bought pork skin and insects, would I ?" 

Jeongyeon exhaled shakily.

"I am sorry. I understand if you are angry."

 

"Let's stop it." 

 

Mina had her heart in

 

Jeongyeon shifted herself so that she was now facing Mina. 

 

"We might get into another fight. We just reconciled."

 

Jeongyeon grabbed Mina's hand, pulling her closer. 

 

Mina was sat down on Jeongyeon's lap.

 

"And you look so pretty, that I can't be upset any longer."

 

Mina smiled. 

 

Mina leaned forward. 

 

They shared a tender kiss, one that would leave both parties asking for more. 

 

And they did. 

 

There was no one else. 

 

Just the two of them. 

 

Jeongyeon returned the kiss. 

 

And so did Mina. 

 

 

Just them.

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

Mina packed her things.

She looked into Jeongyeon's office. 

She was not seated at her desk. 

Mina smiled, thinking about the events of last night. 

Her phone buzzed. 

She picked it up off her table.

She took a deep breath as she saw the notification and who it was from. She opened it.

10:43pm Gong Seungyeon: I acted so rashly that day and out you in an awkward position. I feel bad about it. I will go to the office later. Let's talk for a while.

Jeongyeon walked past her desk and stopped. 

"Good morning, Ms Myoui." 

Mina stood up from her seat and bowed. 

Jeongyeon was about to walk into her office when Mina stopped her. She showed her the phone screen. 

"Can I go see her briefly ?" Mina asked. 

Jeongyeon thought about it. 

"I want to clearly tell her how I feel and end it." 

Jeongyeonn nodded. 

"Do that." 

She walked into her office.

Mina took a deep breath. 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

Seungyeon took a seat. 

The two sat in awkward silence fora moment.  

"Have you been well ?" Seungyeon asked, breaking the ice. 

"Yes. Well..."

"You have been avoiding my calls for days, and I have been feeling bad." 

Mina did not know how to respond. 

"Thank you for coming. It's nice to see you." 

Mina looked down. 

"I am sorry that I suddenyl professed my feelings that day. I just wanted to express my sincere feelings. It surprised you, didn't it ?"  

Mina took a deep breath. 

"Yes, it did. I didn't meet you with such intention. When I was a young girl, you protected me in a tough situation, and I was thankful to you for it. I really wanted to find you one day. But I didn't have any other feelings for you. That's why I can't accept your feelings."  

Seungyeon frowned. 

"Is it... because of Jeongyeon ?" 

Mina nodded. 

"Yes." 

"Do you know how tough it has been for me all these days because of her ? I was in pain because of her, then I gave up everything and move abroad. Do you know how I felt ?" 

 

 

"Is it that story again ?" 

 

 

Mina stood up. 

Seungyeon stood up.

"Until when will you keep telling that story ? Aren't you tired of it yet ?" 

"Tired of it ? How can you say that ? I still clearly remember that incident. That's why I still live in pain. But you feel fine, don't you ? You erased all the memories that are unfavourable to you."

"Don't get ahead of yourself. Don't call Mina again and talk bull to her. If you talk to her ever again...

Mina gulped.

"I won't let it slide even if we are family." 

Jeongyeon walked over and grabbed Mina's hand. 

"Let's go." 

 

 

 

They left. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was left fuming.

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

They walked the streets, lost in thought. 

"Ms Yoo." 

Jeongyeon stopped in her tracks. 

"She's struggling so much. Aren't you sorry to her ?" Mina asked. 

"The past she's obsessed with about does not exist in my memory at all. Feeling sorry for something that you don't even remember is just being hypocritical, don't you think ?" 

Mina nodded. 

"I hope we won't ever talk about that time ever again." 

"Okay. We won't." 

 

 

 

They sat in the car. 

"Where are we going ?" Mina asked. 

"For a drive. I will be your secretary today," Jeongyeon replied. 

Mina laughed.

"You are prettier when you smile," Jeongyeon said. 

Mina blushed. 

"Is there somewhere you would like to go ?" 

"I don't know," Mina shrugged. "I want to go for a little walk." 

Jeongyeon smiled. 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

"It's lovely."

Mina marvelled at the sight of the cherry blossom trees that decorated the side of the pavement. She felt a slight breeze and hugged herself tight. 

"Are you cold ?" Jeongyeon asked. 

"A little bit. I think it's because we're by the river, so i'm a little chilly."  

"Wait here," Jeongyeon instructed as she ran back to her car, which was parked not too far from where they were standing. 

Mina smiled at the cherry blossoms. They were beautiful. 

It wasn't long before Jeongyeon came back. She wrapped Mina in a big burgundy coloured cardigan. 

"Thank you," Mina smiled. "It's burgundy. Burgundy looks really good on you I think," she mentioned. 

"You are wrong," Jeongyeon stated. 

Mina raised an eyebrow.

"I look good in any colours. Burgundy just looks exceptionally good on me. In fact, I make the burgundy colour look exceptionally good." 

Mina snickered. 

"I didn't think of that. The designer who used to really adore me said it himself."

"Who was he ? Someone I know ?" Mina asked. 

"No. He's my mother's acquaintance, so you wouldn't know him. He adored me since I was a baby, so he used to make clothes for me."  

Mina nodded. "He made them for you ?" 

"Yes. He didn't even make them for his own nephews or nieces. But he made it specially for me."

 

 

"Fashion designer Lee Sang-bong made that cardigan just for her. She's my girl but she looked so good in it. That day when she was... leaving in that cardigan, she looked so lovely." 

 

 

Jeongyeon yawned. 

"Don't be mistaken. I am not yawning because it's boring to be with you. It's just that I feel comfortable."

Mina smiled. 

"And maybe because i'm too comfortable, that I can't get enough rest."

"Do you want to rest a little bit in the car ?"

Jeongyeon cleared .

"I feel bad for doing this on a date... Should we take short rest ?" 

Mina nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon had fallen asleep in the car.

Mina smiled. 

She stared at the cardigan on her lap. 

 

 

"It was chilly that day. She gets cold easily."

"I was talking about me. I meant what should I do if I catch a cold."

"Right, you get cold easily, don't you ?"

 

 

 

 

"I will always remember your name. It's Yoo... Yoo..."

"Idiot. That's not my name. My name is Yoo Kyung..."

"How was she ? Was my Kyung okay ?"

 

 

 

 

Right. She clearly called her "Kyung"

 

 

 

 

Mina looked over at Jeongyeon, who was fast asleep. 

Young children often make cognitive errors. What if I had mistaken it for something with similar sounding and pronunciation ? 

 

 

 

Mina turned to Jeongyeon. 

 

 

 

Here goes nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyung yeon ?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What ?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mina was dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon opened her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for taking too long to upload. I'm finding it pretty hard to motivate myself to write nowadays but rest assured, I will pull myself together. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ir2IflOHv4 (Theme song)

Thank you everyone for the support on this fic i really appreciate it :) 

Follow me on twitter: @yooinmahheart and turn on notifs to be notified when my next chapter will be up !

#WWWSM (Official hashtag)