제 10 장: Shades of Blue-green

The Fruit of our LOVE

Its been a while since a style for you ended and after the success of “Ah Yeah”.Now Exid are busy to their upcoming comeback for their next single entitled “Hotpink”.Last week when the relationship of Hani and Junsu went public the moment dispatch caught them on a certain date, pictures spread widely to the whole social media, some people are against with it some are not.The important thing is Hani is happy that he’s with Junsu as for now.

 

Even Hani’s dating with Junsu, Hani’s daughter dont know about it same as Junsu, he didnt know that Hani had a daughter she’s planning to tell it to Junsu if they are still together in 2 years its something Hani want to make sure on how truthful the person is.

 

When it comes to Heechul,its been also a long time the last time they see each other in person that was during the Super Junior concert 4 months ago but they still communicate through sns or texts, Hani dont want to cut off their communication because she considered Heechul also as her family, she is her best friend and really special person to her. 

 

“Are you girls ready for our vlive later?” Solji excitedly said.

 

“Of course! Our hairstyles says it all” LE giggled.

 

“Hee Yeon unnie the blue green dye was really good on you!” Jung Hwa complimented.

 

“Awe thanks Jungjung” Hani giggled showing off her newly dyed hair.

 

“Hey drop the jungjung” Jung Hwa chuckled.

 

“Jung Hwa! Yah! Give me back that scarf!” Hyerin aggressively heading towards where the maknae standing.

 

“Yah yah! chankaman!!, Let me borrow it unnie Ill return it right away hehe” Jung  Hwa said as she hid behind Hani while she was just keep on laughing how the two chase each other.She suppose to scold the two but sudden ring of her phone made her step out from the chaotic maknaes.

 

“Wait Ill just pick this up” Hani said heading out to the front door.Solji nod.

 

“You should take it outside they are just too noisy..Yah!! Stop it tom and jerry!” Solji scolded as she was trying to stop the two from bickering as Hani went outside.

 

“Ohh So Hee yah?” Hani said to the otherline.

 

“Ahmm unnie there is one bit problem” So Hee said from the otherline.

 

“Mwo? Waeyo? Is there something happen?” Hani worriedly asked.

 

“No its not like that but I think I cannot pick up Hee Ni at her school today, I think I need to overtime with my job so I can meet the deadline given to me” So Hee explained.

 

“How about mom? Is she not around?” Hani asked.

 

“She’s not around, I cant contact her maybe she went out somewhere with her friends” So Hee said.

 

“Arraso arraso that leave me no choice Ill pick her up” Hani said.

 

“Are you sure unnie?” So Hee worriedly asked.

 

“Ill just have to disguise, dont worry So Hee yah just focus on your job right now you already did so much things for Hee Ni” Hani smiled.

 

“You know its nothing for me unnie I love my niece, thank you unnie Ill keep it up next time” So Hee nicely said.

 

“Arraso, gumawo So Hee yah..take care” Hani decided to end the call and went inside the apartment.As soon as she spotted Solji she asked permission that she’ll go somewhere.

 

“Unnie, Ill head at Hee Ni’s school, So Hee cannot pick her up” Hani said as turned her hair into a loose bun enough to cover the blue green dyed she had and wears her black mask and black cap.

 

“Oh jinja? Isnt it dangerous?” Solji worriedly asked.

 

“Ill take So Hee’s car, she left her car for a carwash, Ill go first nearest carwash near her company” Hani smiled.

 

“Ill go with you” Solji offered.

 

“Oh its fine unnie, people might recognize us,Ill just walk, its only few blocks from here” Hani added.

 

“You sure?” Solji worriedly asked.

 

“Ne, Ill go ahead unnie.. ahmm wait the two will not stop?” Hani laughed upon to the scene how Jung Hwa and Hyerin bickered each other as LE was their referee.

 

“I dont think they have the plan to stop, hayst unless—“ Solji giggled.

 

“Yah!! Hajima!!!” LE shouted as she went in between Jung Hwa and Hyerin the two maknaes where startled and suddenly stop from bickering.

 

“Hyojin will shout” Solji and Hani giggled.

 

“Ill go now unnie, we’ll be home right away” Hani said.

 

“Arraso, take care okay? Call me if something happens” Solji smiled.Hani nod and went out.

 

Just a few blocks, Hani arrived at the carwash station, she successfully drove the car heading to Hee Ni’s school.Its will just take 30 minutes drive to her daughter’s school.

 

 

“Hyung wake up! We’ll go ahead now” Ryewook said as he pulled out Heechul’s blanket.

 

“Yah! I dont have a schedule, you two just go” Heechul whined as he pulled again the blanket and wanting to get back to sleep.

 

“Hayst we will just asked permission we dont want you to get angry again to us without letting you know that we’ll go out” Siwon said.

 

“Are you just going to be like that?” Ryewook asked.Heechul replied with a nod he just wanted to be at bed all day.

 

“Yah Kim Heechul! Be productive today! Its been already months since they are official in public!” Leetuek shouted from the front door.

 

“Its not like that” Heechul coldy replied trying to closed his eyes.

 

“Dont worry Hyung, there are a lot of Hani Heechul shippers out there we will stand still” Ryewook chuckled.

 

“Mwo?” Heechul let a small laugh as he suddenly sat down from the sofa.

 

“Its not the end Hyung, he is just the present that will be her past, but you could be her future, in right time on the right place” Ryewook suddenly let a proud smile.

 

“Yah! Have you eaten something? It is not like you can say something like that” Heechul cackled and tease the younger member on his sudden advised.

 

“Hahaha wanna cheer you up ya know” Ryewook stood up and slightly tap Heechul’s right shoulder.

 

“Besides you always have the alas to win her from the beginning hyung its just that in the right time” Siwon smiled and said.

 

“Wah Iam proud of you two you guys are getting better on love advise huh” Heechul teased and let a small laugh the two younger members proudly smiled.

 

“Well we learn from the best” Siwon chuckled.

 

“Come on lets go! We’ll be late!” Leeteuk said in a hurry.

 

“Dont mind Leeteuk hyung, he is just like that because Sol—-“ Ryewook startled when Leeteuk called them once again.

 

“Yah! Pali!” Leeteuk scolded the two younger ones.

 

“Ne!” Siwon and Ryewook replied in sync.

 

“We’ll go ahead hyung, be sure to eat first” Ryewook reminded.

 

“There are foods in the fridge” Siwon reminded.

 

“Arraso arraso you two go now before Leeteuk get mad again haha” Heechul chuckled and wave goodbye to the three members.

 

The more he went back to his sleep the more he remembered the things that happened last months that he and Hani talked in person.Well its also the day that he really wanted to tell something to Hani, about the necklace and what he really felt about her but it is just a wrong timing cause it is also the day Hani told him that her and Junsu are official in public,the world suddenly stop for Heechul upon hearing it and he decided not to tell to, its just too late.

 

He pretended that he is happy about it but the truth he is hurting inside but what he thinks right now that as long as Hani’s happy he is okay about it, stupid love he thought.Heechul always thought of himself that he is so stupid on what he really felt and pity himself that he could be the only one who have that feeling right now but he cant help himself thinking about it every single time even he made himself busy in other things the words that Hani said and her face on how excited she is, always keep on repeating on his head.

 

 

“Oppa its final! We’ll make it official! Me and Junsu we’ll make it in public” 

 

“Wahhhh jungmal!!!! Hajimmaa!! Jebal!!!” Heechul made a snap on the reality as he keep on slapping his face.

 

“Hayst I look crazy now, talking to myself” Heechul shook his head in despair as he stood up decided to go eat something, took a bath and head outside for a walk around the neighbourhood that is what he usually do when his mind was preoccupied of something.

 

After 10minutes of walking around the neighbourhood he spotted and decided to take a rest on a certain school’s playground, its around 4pm on the afternoon so he expected that all the kids on the elementary school gotten home but    he’s surprise that he got to see only one kid who is swinging on the swing, when Heechul slowly heads to the swing, the little girl looks familiar to him.

 

“Why I always get to meet her whenever Iam not feeling well” Heechul murmured and chuckled as he sat down to the swing beside the little girl.He’s curious why she’s alone again, where are her parents? Isnt it dangerous when she’s just alone on this playground?.

 

“Oh? Heechul ahjussi?!” the little girl startled upon she realise that she knew the person beside her.

 

“Oh? You didnt forget me?” Heechul chuckled.

 

“Ne, I do have a great memory” Hee Ni giggled.Hee Ni might be still 3 years old but she’s a brilliant, independent and responsible child.

 

“Its dangerous for you to be alone here little girl, what if Iam not here” Heechul worriedly asked.

 

“My auntie told me that my mom will pick me up this time, Ill wait her here” Hee Ni excitedly said.

 

“Oh your mother might be so busy at work” Heechul said.

 

“Uhm yeah but my auntie always told me that my eomma is doing work for me” Hee Ni smiled.Heechul smiled he is amaze to the idea that at the early age the little girl knows to understand.

 

“Ahjussi? Are you still sick? You’re still wearing mask” Hee Ni innocently asked.

 

“Uhm yes, it hurts me” Heechul chuckled as he hold his chest playfully, well its not bad to share what he felt on a 3 year old right? How can she understand?.

 

“Your chest hurt? Did you fall hardly on the ground?” Hee Ni curiously asked.

 

“Yes I fell very hard” Heechul chuckled on how innocent and cute the child asked, as he playfully pouted his lips.Heechul was startled when the child walked towards him and hugged him this made Heechul genuinely smiled.

 

“My eomma always told me that hugs make you feel better, I hope it will make you feel better ahjussi” Hee Ni sadly smiled and tightly hugged Heechul.

 

“Yeah right” Heechul hugged back, he cant help himself from smiling on how sweet the little girl is, probably her mother is also sweet too.Its weird that everytime he met this little girl she always made Heechul feeling better.

 

“You want some ice cream? Since you made me felt better” Heechul gratefully offered.

 

“Really ahjussi? I love to!” Hee Ni excitedly said.

 

“Okay you wait here okay? Ill be fast like flash” Heechul chuckled.

 

“Ne, Algisimnida” Hee Ni nod and smiled.

 

Heechul went in to the convenience store beside the playground to buy ice cream for Hee Ni, after a while he went outside while holding the ice cream he bought heading to where Hee Ni is but Heechul was surprise not to see Hee Ni sitting on the swing instead he saw Hee Ni walking away together with a young lady wearing a black cap showing a little of her blue green hair on a loose bun.Heechul only saw the back of her but base on her body structure, probably it is already the little girl’s mother as it is the same body build he saw last time at the carnival where she met the little girl for the first time that was he thought.

 

“Her mother dyed her hair in blue green?” Heechul asked to himself as he is still hiding behind the huge tree for not to see him, he waited that the two will definitely out of the playground and then he stepped out from the tree and sit again to the swing.

 

“Well I think Ill be the one eating this” Heechul chuckled as he begins to eat the ice cream he bought suppose to be for Hee Ni as he intend to walk away, he stepped on something and he decided to picked it up out of his curiosity.

 

“Oh? a cat keychain?” Heechul curiously asked probably its from the little girl fell of from her backpack, as he flip the back of the keychain there is a name engrave on it.

 

“Hee Ni?” Heechul red the engraved name and suddenly realise something.

 

“Right I didnt asked her whats her name.. its Hee Ni” Heechul smiled upon he remembered what did the little girl said to him way back at the carnival that she do have the same first name “Hee” and the little girl also mention that her mother’s first name is “Hee”, this made Heechul wondered what could be the little girl’s mother last and second name.