[before dawn] jww

those early nights

Jeon Wonwoo kind of wanted to die right on the spot, but he refuses to do so.

Wonwoo is a strong person (well he really looks like one because of his dark hair and intimidating fox-like eyes—but mind you, he’s a soft person.) After two years of being the disgusting one, he’s used to hearing and reading crap about him, people insulting not only his uality but also his whole entity. He’s definitely used to physical abuse, those shoves and punches he’d receive just because he’s different from everybody else. Obviously, he’s used to be treated like a big fat joke. His classmates are always making erted statements about him or imitating belches like he’s the most sickening thing that ever existed, there is no in between.

But that doesn’t mean that Wonwoo isn’t affected at all. Everyday, the insults will come and get him, and tear him apart. He’ll be lying if he said that he hasn’t experienced breakdowns and panic attacks because he surely did. However, he doesn’t want to let all of this negativity to control him, so he tries so hard to push them aside. Wonwoo knows that the hurt he’s been feeling is a proof that he is human, and believes that things will get better someday.

Sometimes it makes him wonder where did he get that kind of optimism.

But not today. Wonwoo’s father finally found out what’s the fuss about and Wonwoo can see how the man control himself from punching (or something like that) his son. He told Wonwoo that his uality doesn’t matter and it doesn’t make him less of a person, but Wonwoo knows too well how he feels. He knows that his father is having a hard time accepting the fact, given that he grew up in a not-so-open place, and Wonwoo understands. After hearing that your son likes guys, it may make you distraught and frustrated, with a mix of complicated feelings. His father is usually a gentle person and only said those words to not stress Wonwoo more, to not make him feel unwanted. It made Wonwoo guilty, because he doesn’t want to add to his father’s burden, because honestly, the man had enough after his wife’s death.

Wonwoo felt terrible. Maybe terrible is an understatement, given that the miserable things that continue to happen is finally taking a toll on him. He’s not sure until when he’ll hold back.

Wonwoo can handle the society, but not for so long. He’s getting tired—exhausted—and he wishes to feel the happiness that he felt since a long time ago, before the drama started.

Maybe, just maybe, his wish will come true soon.

---

This is a bit dramatic or angsty, and I'll start with the main plot soon! Thank you!