two.

Delivery

Months passed since Jimin had met Minjeong, but that didn't mean the other girl ever left her thoughts. It often crossed her mind to order pizza and put in the same request, but she thought it'd be weird. So, every time they ordered pizza in the dorm, Jimin would have an internal panic before ordering from a different place than what Minjeong worked at.

But they would end up meeting again, under similar circumstances to the last time.

 

It was late evening and Aeri entered Jimin's room, the other girl sitting at her desk reading.

"Hey, how funny is this? So, I ordered us pizza and I told them to bring us their hottest employee." Aeri began to laugh. "I wonder if they'll actually pull through!"

Jimin froze for a moment, before forcing a laugh out then spoke.

"Where did you order it from?" She asked.

"The place from before! I wasn't really liking the new place we were getting pizza from, so why not go back to the original? I don't know why we even switched in the first place. Prices?" Aeri began to ramble, but by then Jimin's mind was kicked into overdrive.

"Surely they wouldn't send Minjeong for this... I put cutest last time... Not hottest... Not saying that she's not hot! She is. But they can't think she's hot AND cute... God, what if they send her? What am I going to do?" Jimin's thoughts began to spin around in her head to the point where she hadn't even noticed Aeri had left the room.

Jimin managed to continue reading, but not too well. She'd just stare at the pages, reading the same sentences again, before a yell came from the living room.

"Jimin! Me and Yizhuo are going to get some drinks from the store! Rememeber to answer the door for the pizza! See you later!"

"Well, ."

Now it was time to wait and see who showed up.

 

Ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Jimin got up from her desk, left her room and stood at the front door for a few seconds, bracing herself for a few seconds before opening the door.

"Hey, pizza for Kim Aeri?"

It was Minjeong.

Minjeong looked up from the piece of paper she was reading Aeri's name from, her eyes meeting Jimin's.

"Hey Jimin. Nice to see you again." She said with a smile.

Jimin just stood there for a moment, trying to think of the words to say, before she blurted out awkwardly to fill the silence.

"Aeri said she put send the hottest one, so why are you here? You can't be hot AND cute." Jimin said, her cheeks instantly heating up from the embarrassment afterwards.

But Minjeong just laughed. "See, that's what I thought too. But they said I got hot since I cut my hair shorter. Honestly, I don't see it. I just feel the same."

Minjeong's hair was now a shorter style, a dark brown.

"It's nice, I like it." Said Jimin. "It really suits you. But you're still cute."

"Thanks Jimin. So, is Kim Aeri here?" Minjeong asked, looking further into the dorm.

Jimin shook her head. "She just went to the store with our other roommate, they'll be back soon. You can just leave it with me. Did Aeri pay online?"

"Let me check." Minjeong said before looking down at the piece of paper attached to one of the boxes. "Hm... Nope. It says payment required here."

Jimin sighed. "Damn it, I bet she knew exactly what she was doing when she ran off to the store... Come in, I'll get my wallet."

Minjeong stepped into the dorm and put the boxes down on the table whilst Jimin went to her room to get money, returning a minute later with the right amount. 

"So this is your dorm?" Minjeong asked as she took the money.

Jimin nodded. "Yeah. It's on the bigger side because there's three of us, hence why they have parties here. They've been talking about planning one soon actually, so I'll probably be hiding out on the roof again."

"I see. Well, you know who to call if you need some company. Actually, I should probably give you my number, my boss probably wouldn't appreciate me going missing for the night again." Minjeong said before pulling out a pen from her pocket and scribbled her number on one of the boxes.

"I'll keep that in mind. I'll text you so you get my number too." Jimin said.

Just then, the front door opened and Aeri and Yizhuo entered.

"Yeehaw! Pizza's here!" Yizhuo cheered. 

"I should go." Minjeong said with a small smile. "Enjoy the food. Talk to you later, Jimin."

And with that, Minjeong left.

"So, do you know her?" Aeri asked. 

Jimin nodded. "We've met before. Let's eat."

They all got their pizza and ate before heading off to their rooms. Jimin made sure to put Minjeong's number in her phone and send a text.

"hey, it's jimin. the pizza was good. just texting so you have my number."

It took Minjeong a few minutes to reply, but she did.

"hi jimin! glad you enjoyed it. putting you in my contacts rn :) it's late so get some sleep! talk tomorrow"

Relief flooded through Jimin's body at the reply. She didn't really know why, but knowing that Minjeong wanted to talk more just felt good in a way. So she managed to sleep peacefully that night.

 

Over the next few days, they texted a lot. It started off casual, replying every few hours. Talking about classes, work, life. Then it got onto more specific topics like favourite animals, favourite pair of socks, movies, songs, food.

"what do you mean you haven't seen the handmaiden?? it's a god tier movie" Minjeong texted.

"then maybe we'll have to watch it together" Jimin replied with a smile on her face.

"Who are you texting?" Aeri asked, suddenly leaning closer.

They were in the library studying for a project.

"Nobody." Jimin mumbled.

"It's clearly someone! Give it to me." Yizhuo leaned in on the other side of Jimin and took her phone, pausing for a moment to read before gasping. "The Handmaiden?! Jimin, you can't watch that with her! It's... It's..." She stopped.

"Lesbians. ." Aeri finished.

"And other weird kind of triggering things!" Yizhuo added.

"You're probably making it sound bad, it can't be that bad." Jimin frowned.

"Yerim said she watched it with Sooyoung and Seulgi. Seulgi cried!" Yizhuo gasped. "Watch something nicer, like... Titanic!"

"How is Titanic any better? Everyone dies." Aeri said. "Give that to me. Who is this again? Pizza girl? Let's invite her to our party!"

Aeri took the phone from Yizhuo.

"She's not really into parties that much--" Jimin started, but it was too late. 

A minute later, the phone was handed back to Jimin with a text sent already to Minjeong.

"hey this is jimin's BESTIE aeri, we're having a party on saturday and would love you to be there!! don't let her talk you out of it btw our parties are GREAT lol see you then!!"

"You didn't even give her a chance to decline!" Jimin groaned.

"Because it's fun to party! Don't be a party pooper Jimin." Yizhuo leaned over and patted Jimin's shoulder before the three focused on their work again.

 

"hey jimin's bestie, or jimin, whoever's reading this. i'll be there. see you saturday :)"

"you don't have to come if you don't want to. aeri took my phone. just want you to be comfortable."

"it's fine jimin, i'll be there. will be nice to get to know your roommates!! :)"

 

"I can't ing believe you." Jimin muttered as Aeri sat next to her on the dorm's couch.

"Why? What did I do?" Aeri asked, confused.

"Minjeong's coming to the party." Jimin sighed.

"Isn't that a good thing though? I'm sure pizza girl will enjoy it." Aeri said with a hum. "What's on TV?"

And the conversation ended there, with Aeri becoming too focused on Riverdale to listen to any of Jimin's concerns.

 

Now Jimin had to worry about something completely new.

They were having a party and Minjeong was going to be there.

Minjeong, the cute/hot pizza delivery girl,

Minjeong, her friend.

Minjeong, the girl she was pretty sure she had a crush on at this point.

She was screwed.