five.

Delivery

"please send minjeong to deliver this one and we will pay extra! :)" Aeri typed into the pizza delivery site.

"Do you think she'll come?" Yizhuo asked.

Aeri nodded. "I've bribed them. They have to send her. I also put my name as Jimin's, so she'll definitely come if she thinks Jimin's here."

"You're so smart Aeri." Yizhuo said with a grin. "This will be so much fun!"

 

"Somebody's popular again." Eunseo called from on the other side of the counter of the pizza place.

"Huh? Me?" Minjeong asked, looking up.

Eunseo nodded. "Someone has requested for you to deliver their pizza. They even said your name. You have a fanclub."

"Who is it?" Minjeong frowned as she approached the counter.

Eunseo turned the screen with the order to face Minjeong so she could read.

Yu Jimin.

"Sure, I'll take this one." Minjeong said.

She returned to her seat, waiting for the food to be cooked and her heart began to race as she thought about Jimin. She was going to see Jimin again, at her dorm, She couldn't wait.

 

Half an hour later, Minjeong was at the door of the dorm and knocked. The door opened instantly.

"Pizza for Yu Jimin."

But it wasn't Jimin at the door.

"Hey pizza girl!" Aeri said. "Jimin's not here right now, can you come in and put the food on the table? Jimin left the money in her room."

Minjeong instantly felt disappointed, but stepped into the dorm and put the pizza down on the table before she was grabbed.

"Now, tell us your intentions with our Jimin." Yizhuo hissed.

Minjeong turned around to look at Yizhuo who was trying her best to look serious.

"We already know about the kiss, by the way." Aeri added as she approached. "Jimin told us."

"You better be treating her well! If you even think about playing with her feelings then you're in big trouble!" Yizhuo grumbled.

"I would never hurt Jimin." Minjeong said, still slightly confused about the situation. "Yes, I kissed her. And yes, I like her."

"How about love?" Aeri asked.

"Do you love her?" Yizhuo asked, leaning in closer.

Minjeong nodded with a sigh. "Yes, I love her."

There was a moment of silence before Yizhuo let out an excited noise.

"AAA! This is so exciting! Our Jimin is growing up!" Yizhuo squealed.

"Are you going to tell her how you feel?" Aeri asked. "I mean this in all seriousness, don't mess her around. Jimin has been through a lot, she deserves someone who will treat her right."

"Does she feel the same though? I don't want to hurt her, but I don't want to force her into something she might not want." Minjeong said.

"Are you oblivious? Of course she feels the same!" Yizhuo said. "All she does is text you, or think about you, when we're out she sees things and tells us that she thinks you'd like it, and all the other romantic icky stuff that comes with having a crush!"

Minjeong instantly smiled at the thought of Jimin seeing things that reminded her of Minjeong. Jimin would always take pictures of said thing to send to Minjeong.

"So? Are you going to tell her?" Aeri asked.

Minjeong nodded. "When the time is right, yes."

"AAAA--" Yizhuo began to yell excitely, but stopped when the door to their dorm opened and Jimin walked in.

"What are you doing back so soon?!" Aeri gasped.

"Bad headache. I can't concentrate so I'm going to take a nap." Jimin mumbled, not even realising Minjeong was stood in the kitchen with Yizhuo holding onto her arm still.

The three watched as Jimin walked into her room and closed the door behind herself.

"I'll check on her and then I have to get back to work." Minjeong said.

Aeri handed the money for the food to Minjeong before the other girl walked over to Jimin's room, knocking on the door gently before entering.

Jimin was lying down on her bed, her eyes closed.

"Yizhuo, I appreciate you checking on me but I'll be fine." Jimin said.

"It's not Yizhuo, it's your favourite pizza delivery worker." Minjeong said, instantly laughing when Jimin opened her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked. 

"Aeri ordered food and I delivered it." Minjeong said before taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "I just wanted to check on you to make sure you're okay. Is there anything I can get for you?"

Jimin shook her head. "No, it's fine. I just need to sleep it off."

"Alright, if you're sure. I should probably go, I have to get back to work." Minjeong said and went to stood up, but Jimin grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down.

Jimin then sat up, pulled Minjeong closer and kissed her, before letting go and laying back down again.

"Good luck with work." Jimin said with a shy smile, then rolled over onto her side to hide her blushing cheeks.

Minjeong left the dorm a few minutes later after exchanging numbers with Aeri and Yizhuo so they could contact each other easier about Jimin related things.

 

a new group chat has been made!

kim aeri added ning yizhuo, kim minjeong.

kim aeri renamed the group chat jiminjeong get together.

kim minjeong: you couldn't pick a different name?

kim aeri: no lol we all know why we're here

ning yizhuo: I'M SO EXCITED

kim aeri: whenever you wanna know anything about jimin or just anything jimin related we're here. muting this now anyway i'm taking a nap lol byeeee

 

The next few weeks were uneventful. Jimin and Minjeong continued texting every day and the jiminjeong get together group chat stayed quiet apart from Yizhuo asking if it was happening yet and Minjeong always saying no. The university students had been going through midterms, and it was time for another party to celebrate the end of it. This time, it was one of the richer Chinese students who had hired out an entire club for an evening. Of course Aeri and Yizhuo were going, which automatically meant Jimin was being dragged along.

"Listen! It'll be fine, lots of fun, and it's not like a crowded dorm! So lots of space." Aeri was saying as the three roommates were getting ready for the party.

"Yeah! And we'll be around, you can stay with us." Yizhuo said as she put the hair straightener down.

"You know I don't like parties.." Jimin sighed. "But I guess it'll be nice to let go for a night, midterms were really stressful."

"That's the spirit!" Aeri cheered.

The three continued getting ready and at one point Aeri picked up her phone and sent the first message in weeks to the group chat with her, Yizhuo and Minjeong in it.

kim aeri: hey minjeong, we're going to a party tonight at this club to celebrate midterms ending. jimin's coming and you know she can be a little withdrawn at parties but she sounds like she wants to do this, so i think you should come along!! she'd definitely appreciate it :) the address is xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx.

A few minutes later, there was a reply.

kim minjeong: hey aeri, jimin mentioned a party so i was thinking of asking about it. i'll be there. see you then! :)

"Who are you texing?" Jimin asked suddenly.

"Oh, just Yerim." Aeri said. "She was just asking what we were wearing."

Jimin nodded and left it alone then, going back to focusing on her makeup.

After doing a few shots before leaving, they got outside into the taxi and made their way to the club.

 

When they got inside, it wasn't too busy yet. They found the host, a student named Meng Meiqi, and thanked her for hosting the party, then they went to the bar and ordered their drinks before sitting down at a table.

"More people should get here soon, honestly we're a little early." Aeri said, scrolling through her phone.

The three sat there, occasionally waving to people they knew who came in. They finished their drinks and Aeri and Yizhuo went to get some more, leaving Jimin sat alone until someone was stood at the table. 

"Is the seat next to you taken?" It was Minjeong.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

"I know you're not the biggest fan of parties, so I thought me being here would make it a little less intense." Minjeong said before she sat next to Jimin. "I'm also driving tonight, so you don't need to worry about getting any drinks for me. And I'll be able to take you home later instead of you getting a taxi. Where are the others?"

"They went to get more drinks. I think we're going to dance after that." Jimin said, pausing for a moment to watch Yerim stumble across the dancefloor, already drunk. "I'm glad you're here really, Aeri and Yizhuo always abandon me at some point."

"Minjeong!" Aeri yelled as her and Yizhuo returned to the table. "I got you water, would've got cola but it costs money and we're already broke."

Minjeong laughed. "It's alright, don't worry."

The four of them drank and talked for a while before a song came on that Aeri and Yizhuo knew, so they all got up to go dance. 

Within a minute, Aeri and Yizhuo disappeared into the crowd, but the alcohol was having an effect on Jimin and she didn't really care. She had Minjeong by her side and they were dancing together. 

It was during the fourth song that Jimin was approached by Yerim who pulled her off the dancefloor and Minjeong followed to find a group of girls, including Aeri and Yizhuo, who were doing shots.

"It's no fun to do just one! Let's do... Five!" Aeri was saying.

The other girls cheered and one of them brought over some more for the group whilst Minjeong watched on in amusement as Jimin's face scrunched up after a particularly strong one.

After a few minutes the group broke up and a song came on that Jimin seemed to enjoy, as she grabbed Minjeong's wrist and pulled her back to the dancefloor to continue dancing again. However, it was apparent that the alcohol was getting to Jimin at this point because she was more just clinging to Minjeong to stay balanced whilst gently bopping.

After the second group of people took Jimin away to do shots, who Minjeong recognised one of them as Jimin's dance partner from the performance, Jimin came over and slumped against Minjeong.

"Do you want to go home now?" Minjeong asked.

Jimin nodded. "Tired. Room's spinning."

The two made their way out of the club, Minjeong almost carrying Jimin by this point. She managed to get Jimin into the passenger seat and drove back to the university. Jimin was almost asleep in her seat, occasionally mumbling to herself, then they walked along to the dorm where Jimin woke up more.

"You're soooo nice, Minjeongie..." Jimin said, giggling. "So cute, so pretty."

"Thank you Jimin, you too." Minjeong said, patting the other girl's shoulder as they walked along.

"So nice... So nice..." Jimin mumbled.

They made it back to the dorm and Minjeong was about to leave again when Jimin grabbed her.

"Let's have a sleepover!" Jimin yelled excitedly.

And so twenty minutes later, Minjeong was wearing some of Jimin's pyjamas and they were lying in Jimin's small bed together, the other girl fast asleep whilst Minjeong was just lying there listening to the sound of Jimin's breathing, the sound comforting to her until she was able to fall asleep holding onto Jimin.