bonus chapter!

Delivery

Ten years later...

 

"Let's just take it easy for today. I know you've been tired lately." Minjeong said, gently Jimin's hair as the woman lay in bed.

"Yeah, my back is killing me for a start." Jimin whined. "And if I have to get up to go to the bathroom within the next five minutes after I've found a comfy position I might cry."

"Do you want me to bring you anything?" Minjeong asked.

"Hm... Cereal. Cornflakes. I'm craving that lately." Jimin said, sitting up slightly.

"Your cravings are so weird... How can it go from normal things like toast to lemons, and now back to another normal thing?" Minjeong said with a frown. "I feel like the lady at the store thinks we're crazy."

"No no, she told me she gets it." Jimin said before rubbing her very pregnant stomach with a smile. "She told me that when she was pregnant with her son, all she craved were pickles. I still can't believe we're gonna have a baby."

"Mm, I know. It doesn't even seem like five minutes since I was delivering pizzas and you were studying." Minjeong said. "I'll go get your cornflakes." She leant down to kiss Jimin before heading out of the bedroom to the kitchen.

So this was life now. They were living together in a house in Seoul, having gotten married three years ago after much persuading from Aeri and Yizhuo who just wanted a big party to attend, and now they were having their first child together. During the past ten years, Jimin had been working as a choreographer for many famous idol groups in South Korea, whilst Minjeong was working in Jimin's father's business in a very well paid job.

As for Aeri and Yizhuo, Aeri had somehow made it to fame and was somewhat of an internet personality that had made it onto TV. Yizhuo was a famous artist, her paintings selling for huge amounts and her work always highly sought after.

Just as Jimin was getting comfier in bed again, her phone buzzed with a text.

"how's my second favourite pregnant person?" It was Jongin.

"are you just saying i'm second favourite because you're with seulgi and joohyun right now? :("

"maybe :))) but i hope this doesn't get my uncle duties revoked"

"don't worry you're safe. joohyun's terrifying when she gets mad so understandable. but i'm fine :)"

"cool cool!! i'll come visit after mine and soo's trip to paris tomorrow."

"alright, see you soon, have fun :)"

Jongin was also a famous choreographer, him and Jimin often worked together for projects. He was married to Kyungsoo now and they travelled often.

"Hey, here's your cornflakes." Minjeong said, handing the bowl of cereal to Jimin.

"Thanks, you're the best." Jimin said with a smile before beginning to eat.

"You're the best." Minjeong said, sitting next to Jimin. "I love you."

"I love you too." Jimin said, humming happily. "Thank you for looking after me."

"It's what I like to do the most." Minjeong said with a smile.

They stayed in bed for most of the day after that, Jimin not wanting to get up and Minjeong not wanting to leave Jimin's side.

 

Even though it had been ten years, their love was stronger than ever, and would continue to be for the rest of time. They were married, they were having a baby, they had the life that was perfect to them, and that was all they needed.

 

END.

 

thanks for reading! i enjoyed writing this and really wanted to see it to the end. hope you enjoyed!