The Breakup

Love Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM had confirmed the two to be dating

"FAMILY MEETING!" Junmmyeon had yelled throughout the dorm.

Everyone had gather into the room, even Jongin and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo had hid inbetween Chanyeol and Sehun.

"Since everyone is here, I will talk first. I feel like we as a group is breaking apart. Kris, Luhan and Tao already had to leave. And Yizing won't be back for the holidays. Can we please cooperate?" Junmyeon pouted.

The room went silent. 2019 was already a bad start for Exo, well except Kai.

"I-"

"I'm sorry." Kyungsoo cut Kai off.

Everyone gave a questioning look to Kyungsoo.

"i'm sorry. I didn't tell anyone sooner but.. Kai and I had been broken up for the last half year," Kyungsoo lied.

"Soo-" Baekhyun whined. He knew it wasn't true. They all knew it wasn't true. Half a year ago, Kai and him where having their second year together.

"And I also found myself a small apartment to live in to be closer to the sets for the movie. I won't have to travel far, but I can still meet up for important meetings," Kyungsoo spitted out.

"Wait? You didn't tell me? Kyungsoo you know we aren't suppose to keep secrets like that-" Jongin harshly spatted at Kyungsoo.

"Why did you keep secrets from me?" Kyungsoo glared at Jongin.

"Because.. Because you were a boy," Jongin frowned.

"Ofcourse.. The exact reason why," Kyungsoo sighed, "Even after Krystal I was a reboud, huh?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter