Reunite

Love Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Former Members Chanyeol, D.O., Kris, Tao and Luhan meet up with EXO

"So... We decided as a group to not do any more activities until we can bond again," Junmyeon explained to Chanyeol.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I'm sorry to hear you going through all this stress," Chanyeol rubbed Junmyeon's back.

The elder had crashed at Kyungsoo and Chanyeol's place since the meeting that morning.

"I honestly think we should just go our separate ways. Like Kai is all in his modeling and acting career that he doesn't want to promote with us anymore. Minseok and Jongdae are only working with variety shows and have been working at this cafe. Sehun and Baek... They already left... And Yixing... He's in China.. I've been working on my musicals and stressing about everything," Junmyeon cried. He rarely cried, but he just felt the need to.

"Hyung..." Chanyeol hugged the elder.

Kyungsoo had finished brewing the tea [Kyungsoo + Tea = Concept jkjk] and walked into the room. He had heard everything.

"I'm sorry..." Kyungsoo sighed and sat down next to Junmyeon, "After I decided to leave without talking about it.. It went chaotic.. and... I'm sorry hyung.."

"It's not your fault, Kyungsoo. If you hadn't decided to leave, we wouldn't notice how much we grew apart.." Junmyeon smiled at Kyungsoo, who slump in the chair.

"Don't feel so sad, Kyungie~" Chanyeol pouted walking behind his boyfriend, "We wouldn't be here today if what happened in the past happened."

"I think it's best if EXO disbands," Luhan popped out of his room.

"Luhan?" Junmyeon's eyes widen.

"Hey Myeon! I'm just saying though. We already were falling apart in 2014... Why not just.. Disband? Just talk to the CEO?" Luhan suggested.

"I guess.. They want us to go on hiatus but.. I just can't. If we go on hiatus.. We might just bond less," Junmyeon sighed.

"Do what's best for your team hyung," Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo's waist, holding him tightly.

"I guess..." Junmyeon sighed.

"Have you talked to Kris? Tao and Kris really wants to come back soon. We should all gather together, a guy's night!" Luhan smiled.

"What about Jongin?" Chanyeol asked slowly, feeling Kyungsoo tensing up about the topic.

"We should at least let him know. We are all still family no matter what and we should at least include everyone still," Luhan said.

"Okay. I can get us a day to be free. You guys better free your schedule," Junmyeon laughed.

Junmyeon slept over that night in the same room as Luhan [He claims to be straight but let's be real he only a flexible ruler. But he don't got a thing for Myeon lol]

~~~

"Kyungie~" Chanyeol slid his finger through his boyfriend's hair, "Let's get up. We are meeting with everyone today~"

"Hm," Kyungsoo shook his head and tighten his grip on Chanyeol's waist.

"Please~" Chanyeol pouted.

"No.. I don't want to go," Kyungsoo whined into Chanyeol's chest.

"I know you don't want to see them, but this will be our l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter