Date

Love Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Former EXO member Chanyeol created his own company label PCY

Kyungsoo woke up to Chanyeol hugging him tightly. Kyungsoo tried shaking the elder off, but he held onto the younger tighter.

"Chanyeol..?" Kyungsoo whispered, wiping sweat off the elder's forehead.

The elder whimpered, clutching onto Kyungsoo's body.

"Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo gasp, trying his best to wake up the elder.

Chanyeol finally woke up when he heard Kyungsoo gasping. Chanyeol removed his arms off of Kyungsoo and looked at the smaller with concern.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry if I hurt you. I'm sorry-" Chanyeol quickly rubbed Kyungsoo's side that he grabbed onto.

"N-no, it's okay. Are you okay?" Kyungsoo put his hands on top of Chanyeol's.

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol questioned.

"You were really sweaty earlier and it seemed like you were having a bad dream..." Kyungsoo soothe the elder.

"I... I'm okay Soo.. Don'r worry..." Chanyeol smiled at the younger.

"Are you sure..?" Kyungsoo was worried about the elder. Chanyeol took care of the younger so much, he barely had time to look after himself.

"Yes, I am," Chanyeol rubbed Kyungsoo's back.

"Okay..." Kyungsoo pouted.

"Don't worry, Soo~" Chanyeol played with Kyungsoo's hair, "I'll make it up to you, with a date?"

"But you work all week... And I have to write my book," Kyungsoo pouted.

"It's okay. I'll make some time to spend with you," Chanyeol kissed Kyungsoo's nose. Kyungsoo's face turned red. They weren't even in a relationship and Chanyeol was showering him with love.

"Are you sure?" Kyungsoo buried his face into Chanyeol's chest.

"I'm sure! And you don't have to finish your book until next month, right?" Chanyeol asked, and the only response he got was a nod.

The two stayed in bed a little longer, until Kyungsoo decided that they should get up and make breakfast.

~~~

After Chanyeol left to his studio, Kyungsoo got a call from Baekhyun.

"Hey Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo smiled into the phone.

"Kyungie~ I miss you~" Baekhyun whined.

"I miss you too Baekie~" Kyungsoo giggled.

"Can I come over? Like there some things I really want to talk to you about and like it's hard to talk about," Kyungsoo could hear the pout in Baekhyun's voice.

"Yeah, come over. Channie just left to his studio," Kyungsoo sighed.

"Aw~ You miss your boyfriend?" Baekhyun laughed, knowing well that they weren't dating.

"Baek! We aren't-"

"Dating? I know, but there is a feeling in my stomach that something is happening~"

"Shut up and come over before I change my mind," Kyungsoo groaned.

"Aha okay, okay. I'll get ready to come. But I might come a little late since there are so many fans outside..." Baekhyun puffed.

"Take all the time you need, I'll see you when you come," Kyungsoo laughed before the two said bye and hung up.

~~~

[Some hours later]

Kyungsoo heard knocking on his door. He looked through his office window and saw Baekhyun and Sehun standing outside. He hurried to the door and opened up.

"Hey!" Kyungsoo greeted the two.

"Hi~" Baekhyun smiled.

"Hi," Sehun gave the boy a soft smile . (Cause we love soft smiling Hunnie~<3)

Once they all settled in the living room, with a cup of warm tea that Kyungsoo brewed, Baekhyun spoke up first.

"I'm thinking about leaving EXO," Baekhyun sighed.

"Why is that?" Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow at Baekhyun.

"I... I feel caged up. I can't do anything I really want to, and I can't even expose my relationship with Sehun to anyone but you guys. I want to live a simple life again," Baekhyun sighed.

"Even if you try Baek, you would have to disappear, change your name and everything," Kyungsoo sighed. He tried hiding the first month he left EXO, but everyone wanted answers from him. Since he did not have SNS he couldn't even talk about it t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter