Teams

Love Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BLACKPINK Jennie was seen in Manila with EXO Kai

"Jongin can't you go one day without bringing your girlfriend along?" Jongdae and Baekhyung whined in sync.

"Oh shut up. All we did yesterday was to the beach," Jongin rolled his eyes.

"Jongin, you don't even know what we are doing today," Junmyeon glared at Jongin.

"Well, I do have to get back to the girls before our concert. Bye~" Jennie kissed Jongin before leaving with her manager.

Baekhyun lookeed over at Kyungsoo, but he was talking to Kris about the day. Baekhyun looked at Sehun but he was busy ignoring Jongin. 

"Yah, Sehunnie!" Baekhyun whinned to Sehun.

"What, babe?" Sehun looked up from his phone.

"TALK TO ME" Baekhyun whined even more.

"Shut up and listen to Kris," Sehun grinned, earning him a glare from Baek.

"Okay kids, today, we are going to split up!" Kris said, "our managers have set up a scavenger hunt for us all. And I mean all of them! So they might be harder than normal.. Tao's manager is crazy for scavenger hunt. Anyways, there will be a Team A and Team B. Myeon and I will be team leaders, as always, and choose our team mates. Any questions?"

"When does it end?" Baekhyun whined.

"When the trip ends. There is over a 100 things we have to do," Kris laughed.

"If we aren't winning anything, I ain't trying," Sehun said.

"100,000 won to your favorite resturant," Kris smiled.

"Ima make sure my team wins!" Jongdae said.

"You could always come over to my house to eat," Minseok whined.

"Ah, right," Jongdae smiled at Minseok.

"Okay let's start choosing teams," Junmyeon stood up.

"1.. 2... 3..." Kris threw out a sissor while Junmyeon threw a rock.

"I always win," Junmyeon laughed.

"Hurry and choose the person you want on your team," Kris groaned.

"I want my baby Tao," Junymeon rolled his eyes.

"Chanyeol"

"Kyungsoo"

"Sehun"

"Minseok"

"Lay"

"Luhan"

"Jongin"

"Baekhyun"

"Jongdae."

"And that is how the bottoms and tops were chosen," Baekhyun smack Kyungsoo's back.

"And that will be he reason why you will only have one hand if you don't stop," Kyungsoo glared at Baekhyun.

"Sorry!" Baekhyun laughed.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes before looking at Luhan.

"Lu, whats wrong?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Hm.. we broke up.. I guess it is time to take a break," Luhan smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter