Leaving

Love Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo Kai and Blackpink Jennie First Date In Japan

Kyungsoo had heard all about Kai and Jennie and all the stuff they have been doing. From their magazine together to their first date. It was something that the rest of the Exo memebers couldn't shut up about. When they hung out, Kai was always bringing up Jennie. And when they were at award shows, it was Jennie. It was either how Jennie was taking over Kai's life or how Kai didn't even want to be near them anymore.

"I want to leave," Kyungsoo announced to the rest of the boys as they walked inside the dorm. Of course Kyungsoo and Chanyeol had their own apartment, they just had to crash here for the next two days for meetings.

"What do you mean?" Minseok asked.

"I'm going to leave EXO," Kyungsoo shrugged, "I want to pursue in my acting career than my idol career. It's pointless to keep working as both."

"So you're going to pick over a career that you had for 5 years over a career with your friends?" Kai scoffed.

"I rather take a career that still wants me, over my bandmates, that some don't even recognize me as a person," Kyungsoo spitted out.

"It's okay, Soo. If that's what you choose, go for it. I will support you no matter what," Junmyeon smiled at Kyungsoo.

"Me too. I won't let my best friend be pushed down!" Baekhyun laughed.

"If Kyungsoo goes, I'm going too. Either way, I don't think it will last long, especially if we are all losing trust in each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter