Paris

Love Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo Chanyeol and D.O. have been spotted at the airport for unknown reasons

"Are you going to be okay?" Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo. His shorter friend was as pale as a ghost, and hadn't been talking for the last two weeks. Kyungsoo nodded to his older friend.

As all the fans tried to talk to the two, Chanyeol wrapped his arms around the small weakling's shoulder, and hid him from all the cameras.

Once through the gates and all, Chanyeol had dropped his arms to the side of his body. Chanyeol smiled lightly at Kyungsoo and held his arm.

"It's okay. Pepper and Ink are being watched by Baekhyun and Sehun. I made sure they would take care of the three. You need to rest more," Chanyeol softly spoked to Kyungsoo, who's eyes were wider than before, "Plus Vivi loves your babies."

"What about Toben...?" Kyungsoo finally talked.. but it was a whisper.

"He's okay. Mom and Dad were willing to watch over him since we are going to be gone for a while.." Chanyeol gave Kyungsoo a reassuring smile.

Once the two boarded the plane, they sat next to each other. Chanyeol sitting on the outside while Kyungsoo sitting closest to the window. To Kyungsoo, the 18 hour flight was long. All he thought about was all Kai and he had.. All the things they wanted to do together... And now there was nothing left..

"Soo?" Chanyeol lean towards to Kyungsoo and wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry," Kyungsoo cried. He knew how the trip was suppose to be stress relieving for him, but he just couldn't.

"It's okay.. Just.. Come here..." Chanyeol lift up the arm rest and pulled the younger close to his chest, "rest up. We still have 10 more hours to go.."

Kyungsoo snuggled into his best friend's chest and fell asleep.

The two did not wake up until there was two hours of the flight left. Kyungsoo was the first to wake up. His face was close to Chanyeol's, too close. Kyungsoo blushed and untangled himself from Chanyeol's arm.

"Yeollie.." Kyungsoo whispered. The elder stirred in his sleep as he heard his Kyungsoo call for him.

"Yes..?" Chanyeol croaked as he sat up.

"We are almost there." Kyungsoo lifted up the window's curtain.

"I know. Let's have fun when we go there," Chanyeol smiled, even though he knew Kyungsoo would never be able to have fun again. Especially back in Korea where Kai was at.

"Is Hannie and Guan Xiao going to be here?" Kyungsoo asked. The only real reason he came was because Chanyeol told him that Luhan was going to be there.

"That's what he told me right before we came," Chanyeol showed Kyungsoo the text messages. Kyungsoo nodded and gave Chanyeol a small smile before looking back out into the window.

~~~~

Once the two had landed, they both waited for their managers with their luggage. Kyungsoo leaned into Chanyeol's chest, but not into his chest all the way just in case there were cameras somewhere, or even fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter