Manila

Love Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO spotted at the airport

All twelve boys sat around the table, eating in silence. Chanyeol held Kyungsoo's hand as he ate, holding his chopstick with his left hand.

"So," Kris said, "I heard that you guys might disband."

"We've been planning it for some times now," Jongdae sadly said.

"After some things happened between the members, things just happened," Jongin said. (Why tf am I using his real name now?? Am I just noticing this??)

"Ah.. But even if you guys do disband, don't give up your friendship," Kris said, "We are all very close."

"We use to be," Luhan said.

"I think it's because we just lost trust," Kyungsoo chipped in.

"And like we barely talk and have late night talks," Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Someone left us for his girlfriend," Baekhyun bluntly pointed out.

"Hey, you are the one who pushed me to her!" Jongin rolled his eyes.

"But no one said to cheat on Kyungsoo!" Sehun aggressively pointed out.

"That was not my fault!" Kai growled.

"Then who was it?" Chanyeol butted in, "It's a choice to stay with someone, yet you went behind his back and did that."

"Oh, so Mr. Boyfriend is going to come and help? It's not like staying with him will help you. Kyungsoo is literally the worst person I've been with," Jongin said.

"And you aren't?" Kyungsoo glared at Jongin.

"GUYS! No need to blame anyone," Junmyeon stared at Jongin, who was going to say something.

"Yes~" The younger boys nodded.

"Now, let's have a retreat!" Luhan and Tao said together.

"Where and when?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Manila," Yixing chirped.

"Let's go this week!" Baekhyun smiled at Sehun.

"I can't.." Kyungsoo said.

"Why?" Kris asked.

"I have a book due this upcoming week," Kyungsoo sighed.

"Can't you push the book back?" Baekhyun pouted.

"I can try, no promises," Kyungsoo smiled at his best friend.

"I can take time off from my company," Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo.

"I won't be able to. I am going to France tomorrow, and then meeting Jennie-" Jongin bladdered.

"Bro, it's not even going to be long. Just take SOME time off," Kris gave Jongin a warning look.

"Fine." Jongin looked away from Kris.

"Guannie won't mind if I leave her for a bit," Luhan laughed, "She loves me too much to get mad at me~"

"Jongdae and I don't got much planned, so we good!" Minseok pinched in.

"That's settled then. Manila this weekend!" Kris said and everyone cheered except for Kai. (Excuse me if I keep switching back and forth. My brain thinks once and that's it-)

~~~~~

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo had both decided to go to the park after the boys had finished meeting up. They walked hand in hand on the path.

"Are you going to be okay with going with Jongin?" Chanyeol held his smaller boyfriend's hand tight.

"Chanyeol, I don't care about him," Kyungsoo stopped walking. Chanyeol turned to look at him.

"I'm just worried about you," Chanyeol touched Kyungsoo's cheeks with his free hand.

"I know, but I don't want you to. I don't want to do anything about him. I don't care what he does anymore. I care about us," Kyungsoo put his hand on top of Chanyeol's, " I don't want you to stress about it. I love you, and I don't wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter