The News

Love Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Exo Kai and Blackpink Jennie Caught Seeing Each Other"

The tv in Exo's living room was , six boys starring intensly at the screen. There were pictures that Dispatch had taken of Kai driving, and Jennie walking into his car. The eldest, Minseok, looked disappointed at the sight.

"What if Soo found out..?" Baekhyun queitly asked.

"He's doing his activities.. Let's hope it takes a while for him to find out..?" Jongdae questioned Baekhyun's question.

The youngest, Sehun, leaned against Baekhyun, "He already found out. By now, he should be home."

All six boys stared at the clock, and notice that both Jongin and Kyungsoo were out of the house.

"I hope Soo comes home," Baekhyun queitly said.

~~~~

"Last night, Korea Dispatch had taken pictures of Blackpink Jennie and EXO Kai. Jennie was getting-"

Kyungsoo shut the radio off, and sighed. He knew this was coming. Over the two years that he and Jongin were dating, Jongin had barely wanted to be near him, even if Jongin said he loved him.

"Hey D.O, I have to talk to CEO Lee Soon-man with the other managers about this rumor. Do you want to go home first? I can-" Kyungsoo's manager bladder.

"Don't worry, hyung. I actually have to go get food for the other members," Kyungsoo faked smiled. He silently thanked his acting skills to not cry in front of his manager.

"Okay, but be careful," his manager looked serious.

"Yes! I will," Kyungsoo smiled before shutting the door to his car.

Kyungsoo silently drove home. Instead of taking the shortcut to the dorm, Kyungsoo took the longer route home. Kyungsoo made sure to stop at the loc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter