Because He Was A Boy

Love Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO member D.O. has stopped all his activities until Febuary

"Myeon... What if he isn't okay?" Luhan asked through the phone.

"I... I honestly don't know..."

"Just... Send him my well beings... And tell him to call me soon! I don't want my baby squishy to be sad..."

"Ha.. I will Han. But I gotta really go. You know how strict CEO is," Junmyeon groaned as Exo's manager poped his head into Junmyeon's room.

After the call, Junmyeon headed downstairs to where the other boys were.

"Since no one knows what is going on with Kyungsoo, we decided to push back your guys January album until next year," their manager said.

"Well he ain't saying to any of us," Kai rolled his eyes.

"Well you are happy," Baekhyuun mumbled.

"I can try talking to him... But I don't know where is apartment is.." Chanyeol pouted.

"I can give you a ride, but for now, you are all on vacation. Don't do anything stupid," their managers specifically looked at Kai before walking out of their dorm.

"Yes!" They all called towards their managers.

Kai had left the dorm to practice his dance skills, forgetting that he was the reason why Kyungsoo was were he was. Suho had ran up to his room to talk to Kris, Lay and Tao on the phone. Minseok and Jongdae decided to watch movies on the Netflix, and Sehun and Baekhyun decided to stream for their game.

~~~

It was hours later when the rest of the members heard anything from Chanyeol. It was almost midnight when Junmyeon got a call from the younger boy.

"Hyung.. I couldn't stop him.. I'm sorry..."

"What do you mean?!" Minseok hovered over the phone.

"Is Kyung still alive?!" Baekhyun cried.

"... Kyung.. He... He's at the hospital..."

"..."

The boys all stayed silent. Just then, Kai had entered the room.

"What's going on?" Kai had set his bag down.

"Kyungsoo is in the hospital," Sehun got up from where he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter