-8- Seulgi

My Furry Friend & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi loved the nature. She loved big grassy fields, the clear blue sky, the smell of nature and the feeling of freedom. Seulgi could be found frolicking in fields or chasing animal in the parks. Sometimes she’d be in the zoo barking and howling at the animals. Most people stare and gossip but now with Irene around, they’d look away from her ferocious glare.

 

Irene took Seulgi to the park today. These times were the only times when Seulgi gets to play her heart out. While Irene sat on the bench and watched her, Seulgi ran around. One moment, Seulgi would be looking at the dandelions then the other, she’d be howling by some corner in the park.

 

Seulgi is a little abnormal – okay, very abnormal but she was still like you and I. Irene respect Seulgi’s beliefs and Seulgi respected how Irene prefers not to do what she does. Though Seulgi might deviate from the norm, Irene still loved her.

 

Seulgi was a romantic. After their day at the park, Seulgi took Irene to her favorite restaurant where they ate steak together. She’d also give Irene flowers for no apparent reason but just to surprise her. Seulgi also loved sneaking kisses. However, Irene knew nothing about Seulgi and her family.

 

“Do you want to come over to my house for dinner” Seulgi asked just as Irene was thinking about her family. These were the few times Irene actually believed that Seulgi had some sort of instinct.

 

“Can I?” Irene asked.

 

“Of course you can! I already told them yesterday that I wanted to bring you home.” Seulgi hummed.

 

“B-but… I’m not wearing anything nice…” Irene said, looking down at her tee shirt and jeans. If she knew before hand, she would’ve worn a nice dress.

 

“It’s okay! Just be yourself.” Seulgi hummed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter