Plan C

My Furry Friend & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Plan C was supposed to be plan D. Irene was planning to take her pup out to the beach to frolic, but she just had to get herself grounded for not doing well enough for her final examinations. Seulgi’s mother made her read up on the second year subjects.

 

“Seulgi... Seulgi!” She could barely hear the muffling and tried her best to identify where it was coming from.

 

Tap. Tap. Tap.

 

Seulgi spun her head towards the window, her hair standing at the sight of a black figure.

 

“It’s me!” Irene whispered-screamed and shines the torch on herself.

 

Seulgi’s mood tail started to wag again. The puppy-like girl trotted towards the window and unlocked it.

 

“What are you doing here?” Seulgi asked while rubbing her cheek against Irene’s.

 

Irene giggled and ruffled the girl where she liked it the most — the part of her head just above her nape.

 

Irene was not having it. Not seeing, kissing and hugging Seulgi for a whole week was not an option even if there was a law was set for it.

 

“Let’s run away~” Irene hummed.

 

Seulgi got a little excited. Seeing the council President with such a playful glint in her eyes made her heart pound. Irene was now like the price charming described in Disney stories. She was here to save her from her tower.

 

Seulgi quickly got dressed and hopped out through her window. Seulgi accepted Irene’s hand and intertwined their fingers together.

 

“Ready?” Irene hummed.

 

“Ready!” Seulgi chuckled and they made a dash across the yard when the security cameras turned away.

 

Seulgi was enquiring where they were going, at this time of night, the buses and trains were already out of service. Plus, they didn’t live in a place particularly accessible to the city. Irene shrugged at her questions. She had no answer for Seulgi, which was unlike her. The council president was also surprised that she ran out on a whim without thinking of the consequence.

 

Irene and Seulgi held hands while they walked under the dimly lit road. It was funny how such an expensive residential area couldn’t afford to have brighter lamps to light up the area. Irene and Seulgi could never understand why no matter now much they debated. They both loved small, pointless talks like this.

 

Their walking brought them to an overhead bridge which looked over the semi-empty roads. It was a good change of scenery from the street that was always jammed.

 

“Wow~” Seulgi hummed as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter