-7- Kisses

My Furry Friend & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being council president meant a lot of responsibilities and interaction. Some days, Irene would be okay but on other days, Irene would just feel tired. Today was one of those days.

 

“Knock, knock!” Seulgi hummed and opened the door.

 

“You’re a special one aren’t you? People don’t say knock, they knock.” Irene smiled.

 

Irene noticed Seulgi frowning. Did she say something wrong? Seulgi walked over to Irene and hugged her from behind.

 

“My animal instincts tell me that you are upset.” Seulgi said in a baby voice.

 

“Hmm? I’m fine.” Irene said.

 

Seulgi frowned again. They have dated for a while now and Seulgi had noticed when every time Irene felt troubled, she would not tell it to Seulgi. Seulgi kept quiet about it because she didn’t want to bother Irene. The only comfort she could support Irene was emotionally.

 

Seulgi gave Irene a peck on the cheek. Irene smiled. She turned her head to the side and touched foreheads with Seulgi. She closed her eyes, allowing herself to bask in Seulgi’s warmth and touch; it was as though she was getting healed from within.

 

“I feel better already~” Irene hummed.

 

“Irene.” She opened her eyes when Seulgi called. Seulgi then leaned forwards and kissed her on the lips.

 

.

.

.

 

Seulgi was a playful girl. She loved teasing Irene and one of them was what she called ‘kiss ambushes’.

 

Irene was standing by the gate, ready to close it when the 8am mark strikes. Exactly at 7:55am, she’d tell her duty partner to head to the assembly area while she waited. When it is 7:58am, Seulgi would be running around the corner and towards the school.

 

“Irene~” Seulgi hummed.

 

Irene pointed to her wristwatch – a sign that Seulgi should hurry.

 

Seulgi would reach school on the dot and accompany Irene in locking up the gate before walking back to the assembly area together.

 

“Good morning~” Seulgi would hum and give Irene a peck on the cheek.

 

“G-gosh…” Irene blushed and touched her cheek.

 

.

.

.

 

School ends late for Irene sometimes. On those days, Seulgi would stay behind with her and her home after. Many times, Irene had insisted that Seulgi didn’t need to do that but the latter did not fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter