Aftermath and I Love You

My Furry Friend & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene paced nervously outside the gate before mastering the courage to ring the doorbell. The gate lock clicked, and Irene walked into the property and saw Seulgi standing at the entrance of her doorway. Irene managed to find the courage to wave but Seulgi just gave her a suppressed smile.

 

“Are your parents’ home?” Irene asked. Seulgi simply shook her head and stepped aside for Irene to enter.

 

“Seul… What’s wrong?” Irene pouted. It was not like her girlfriend to show no excitement when she visits.

 

Seulgi closed the front door and made sure she locked it by jiggling her handle. Without much emotion, she told Irene to go to her room while she went to the kitchen to get some drinks.

 

Irene would usually be under the covers and basking in Seulgi’s scent but this time, she felt uncomfortable. She just sat in a keel with her posture straight and looking at the door. When Seulgi entered her room, she almost thought she entered the wrong one.

 

“What’s wrong unnie?” Seulgi asked. It was kind of awkward seeing Irene suddenly being to formal.

 

“A-are you angry with me?” Irene asked timidly.

 

“Why would I be?” Seulgi said as she set the drinks down on the nightstand.

 

“I should feel happy.” Seulgi said while looking Irene in the eyes.

 

Irene gulped. Seulgi said it with an unreadable expression.

 

“LookIAmSorryIDidn’tMeanToEmbarassYouOrAnythingIJustWantedToGetMyThoughtsAcross.” Irene said it in one breath.

 

“I was just pissed with how they were treating you. I thought if I used this opportunity to say something, then maybe the students would have a change in their mindset through reflecting.”

 

“Unnie…”

 

“I also expected the reactions the students would have. I know not all of them would expect the council president to have a thinking that deviates from theirs. But trust me I am already prepared for what they would say or do to me. Also I made sure I got the teacher’s permission.”

 

“Unnie.”

 

“I am really sorry I didn’t consider your feelings. I have been thinking of myself and I feel really-“

 

“Bae Joohyun!” But she was soon startled out of her thoughts when Seulgi jumped on her and rubbed her cheek against Irene’s affectionately.
 

“I never said I wasn’t happy.”

 

“T-then?” Irene gasped and cupped Seulgi’s cheeks to check Seulgi’s expression. But o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter