-10- Busan

My Furry Friend & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The train ride to Busan was a long but rewarding one. When Seulgi and Irene arrived, they were greeted by beautiful skies and not so busy surroundings. That meant that Seulgi could run around a bit without Irene having to watch her all the time. However, Irene did wish she got a leash to keep the active girl in control.

 

“Seulgi! Come hold me.” Irene said with her arm outstretched. Seulgi happily obeyed and they headed to their hotel to check in.

 

Now that the bulky items were stored away, their first stop for the morning was the largest seafood market in Korea, Jagalchi market. Irene never liked the idea of putting live seafood in but she’s doing it because Seulgi wants it. While the latter was enthusiastically looking at the weird sea creatures sold at the different stalls, Irene had her brows knitted together. She was trying her best not to cringe or scream at the sight of slimy tentacles.

 

“I want to try that.” Seulgi exclaimed and Irene’s heart dropped. She knew “try” meant it was on a sharing basis. So with every bite she took, Irene kept reminding herself that it was for Seulgi.

 

“Delicious! So fresh!” Seulgi hummed in excitement. Irene could not help but to smile at how adorable Seulgi was being. It even earned them extra portions from the store owners.

 

After having appetizers, they headed to a Korean barbeque restaurant before heading to the beach for the rest of the afternoon. Seulgi helped Irene set up their mat before running off to play in the water.

 

Seulgi was halfway towards the water’s edge when Irene yelled for her. She helped Seulgi slap on some sunblock while nagging at her to be careful and not be too reckless. Seulgi just nodded and hummed to every sentence hoping that she’d stop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter