-4- My Gift To You

My Furry Friend & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Midterms happened in the morning and after that, people would go home or to a quiet place to study since there were no classes. Irene and Seulgi would take a break before studying again and whenever they did, they’d sit at the spot where Seulgi love to roll around at. Irene would lay a mat down and sit on it while Seulgi preferred to lie on Irene’s lap.

 

Whenever Seulgi got to hang out with Irene, she liked to sit near or against her. Seulgi enjoyed Irene’s scent and she was not being discrete about it.

 

“Seulgi, stop it~ It tickles!” Irene laughed and tried pushed Seulgi away from nuzzling against her abdomen. Seulgi chuckled and nuzzled against her neck instead.

 

“Oh Ms. President. Why do you get yourself into this?” Jennie sighed when she walked past.

 

Irene felt Seulgi move away from her.

 

“I am just catering to all the students as the council president.” Irene said with her business smile.

 

“God, it’s exam period and you still work so hard.” Jennie shook her head. “Ya! Kang Seulgi! Stop giving Irene more burden!”
 

“Jennie~ Remember what I said? Don’t be-“

 

“Mean. Yes mam. Don’t want to have to go to bullying 101 again.” Jennie frowned. The teacher in charge for that talked on and on with such a monotones tone that it became torturous at some point.

 

Irene waved to Jennie as she left before turning back to Seulgi, who was busy looking on the ground.

 

“Seulgi.” Irene called out but Seulgi ignored her.

 

“Kang Seulgi.” Irene called again.

 

“Are you going to ignore me? Don’t you want pats?” Irene asked.

 

Seulgi shook her head and hopped onto her feet. “Let’s go study.”

 

Irene frowned but followed after her.

 

.

 

They study session was no different. Seulgi still acted like herself once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter