-5- Our Date

My Furry Friend & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene and Seulgi agreed to go to two places during their summer vacation, the Zoo and the aquarium.

 

‘Waa!” Seulgi hummed as frolicked about from enclosure to enclosure. The wolf girl was literally acting as though she was in her own habitat. She was also showing off her new collar to the animal there too.

 

“Seulgi! Don’t run off too far. Come walk with me.” Irene called out. The latter halted in her steps and skipped back to Irene’s side and behaved.

 

Irene had Seulgi had fun even though the day was searing hot. They took many pictures of each other and with each other before heading to the souvenir shop to buy some things.

 

“What are you looking at?” Irene asked when she saw Seulgi staring at the other side of the shop. She got into her line of sight and looked in the same direction; she found out what Seulgi was looking at.

 

“You want that wolf ear hat?” Irene asked.

 

“I-it’s okay. W-we are in public.” Seulgi said timidly.

 

“Says the one who is wearing the collar.” Irene scoffed.

 

‘Should I take it off?” Seulgi said as she reached for the buckle.

 

“No. Trust me, no one would think you are out of place at the places that we are visiting today.” Irene said. Seulgi trusted Irene and kept it on. Irene also ended up buying that hat for Seulgi and in return, Seulgi made Irene buy a bunny ear one. After the two had done their shopping, they headed to the aquarium to escape the heat.

 

Irene was in line buying tickets while Seulgi went to the bathroom – or so she claimed. Irene was getting worried when 20 minutes passed and Seulgi wasn’t back yet.

 

“Irene!” She heard Seulgi yell.

 

Seulgi was doubled over panting breathlessly before taking at deep breath and regaining her composure.

 

‘For you! So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter