-3- Studying Together

My Furry Friend & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mid-term exams were around the corner and most of the students were hunched over studying. Irene was one of those students but instead of studying at the public tables, the student council president was allowed to use her office for that purpose. It was quiet but rather lonely to study alone; all her council members were either studying with friends or just prefer studying at home.

 

“Who else is free…” Irene hummed. It was then Irene had the sudden thought of getting Seulgi to study with her.

 

Irene walked to the garden where she thought she would find Seulgi but she wasn’t there. Giving it the benefit of the doubt, Irene hung around the area for a few more minutes before walking around.

 

“Have you seen Seulgi?” Irene asked a passing student.

 

“Oh, the feral girl? Surprisingly she is studying in the canteen.” He said.

 

Irene mouth an ‘O’ in surprise and thanked the student. True enough, When Irene arrived at the canteen, she saw Seulgi sitting alone at a table in the corner, twirling her pen in her hand.

 

“Seulgi.” The latter heard a familiar ring and raised her head.

 

“Irene~” Seulgi hummed.

 

“Studying?” Irene asked. Seulgi nodded and asked if she wanted to join.

 

“Why not you come with me to the council office to study?” Irene smiled.

 

Seulgi’s eyes lit up. “Can I?” Seulgi asked. She had always been curious about what was inside that room.

 

Irene chuckled at how excited Seulgi was. It was as though she could see a tail wagging behind her.

 

“Of course.” Irene cooed.

 

.

 

Seulgi was distracted once she was inside. She ran aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter