The Final Plan

My Furry Friend & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The vice president had a flabbergasted expression on her face. was moving, trying to say something but she just chokes on air whenever she tried to articulate.

 

“Irene!” Solar blurted in disbelief.

 

The prim and proper school council president that she had known for the past 2 years was now wearing a car ear headband to school. The last time she remembered, Irene hated animals of all sorts. She wondered what happened over the summer holidays.

 

“Is that… what I think it is?” Solar asked.

 

“Do I look cute?” Irene hummed.

 

“Y-You hate cats! You hate animals in general!” Solar seethed with frustration over how confused she was.

 

“Don’t be so sure about that. I love my puppy~” Irene said in a singsong manner. Solar knew she was referring to Seulgi.

 

Solar was now a mess of confusion, disbelief and admiration at how the latter was willing to change her style to at least fit Seulgi’s. It wasn’t a huge change, but Solar could see Irene’s efforts.

 

“But still, we have a dress code.” Solar reminded.

 

“Last I remembered, it just said ‘students must not have fringes that go below the eyebrow. IF not, they have to be secured by a hairband or a clip.’ They didn’t specify what type of hairband~.”

 

Irene was right. They the most they stated was a black hairband. Though the president was simply reciting the rules, Solar had a feeling Irene was on to something.

 

.

 

For the whole week, Irene got compliments on her cat ears. The students thought it was cute and the number of suitors chasing for the president only grew.


Seulgi managed to catch the president on a Thursday and pulled her into the empty toilet with her.

 

“Stop wearing it!” Seulgi huffed.

 

“But I want to be like you, babe~” Irene pouted cutely.

 

“But there are too many people approaching you!” Seulgi huffed again.

 

Irene chuckled and pinched Seulgi’s cheeks.

 

“Just know that I am yours and you are mine.” With that said, Irene pecked Seulgi on the cheek.

 

.

 

Friday.

 

D-day for Irene.

 

Fridays were the days where a weekly debrief assembly would happen. It was a new activity that the school had set up where they wanted members of the student body to come speak and reflect on the week they had. This activity was a pilot with the members of the health and wellness club and the student council.

 

Week 2 was the week where Irene and 2 other stud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter