Plan B

My Furry Friend & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teaching her how to be normal? That did not sit well with Irene. She didn’t like what was happening to Seulgi and thought maybe she should’ve let Seulgi bite off Kai’s ear the other day.

 

But no. She was a representative of the council. She needed to keep her composure and think. It was time for plan B.

 

Irene had her ways to find out Wendy’s Instagram. The Korean-Canadian was quite popular in the community with about a thousand followers to her name. She directly messaged Wendy to ask some things about Seulgi to which the latter responded positively.

 

Wendy was in the same situation as Seulgi. They were both bummed about running out of ideas to help Seulgi. The only plan they managed to come up with was to just go with the flow and try to keep Seulgi as happy as possible during the otherkin convention.

 

Wendy:

I know it may sound weird but… maybe you should attend too. You don’t have to worry about tickets because a friend bailed so I have one extra.

 

Irene pursed her lips. She would love to do that for Seulgi, but she was afraid of something. She wasn’t sure if it’s because she was afraid of others like Seulgi or just afraid of not fitting in.

 

Irene:

I don’t know, Wendy…

 

Wendy:

Just give it a try. I’m sure Seulgi would appreciate the love of her life going to the event.

 

Irene:

Then… I don’t mean to sound rude but do I need to adhere to some dress code?

 

Wendy:

You are most definitely not rude. And no. Don’t worry Irene, dress comfortably.

 

Irene took a deep breath and gave her final verdict to Wendy. Irene set a reminder for next Sunday and went to browse her closet.

 

.

 

Seulgi was happy, the happiest she'd ever been these few days. It was time for the otherkin convention and the girl was the first to arrive. She squealed and waved to Wendy while the latter ran over to hug her, gawking at her new mood tail when she saw it.

 

“Irene bought it for me.” Seulgi boasted with pride.

 

“You are one lucky girl huh? You really are.” Wendy said it with so much heart that Seulgi found it weird. She soon found out why.

 

“I’m not late, am I?” Irene jogged over, huffing in between her panting.

 

“I-I-Irene… why are you here? I thought you had something important?” Seulgi asked with a very confused look.

 

“That’s right. You are important babe.” Irene hummed and pecked Seulgi on the cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter