-14- Doggy Bowl

My Furry Friend & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and his gang learned that Seulgi had her birthday a few days ago. Since the three had skipped school to go to the mall together, they couldn’t help but to get Seulgi a present.

 

.

 

“Poochy~.” Jennie called.

 

“Happy f-ing birthday, retard.” Kai called out and sent the nicely wrapped gift flying towards her.

 

Seulgi flinched when she saw the box being hurled at her. But just as she prepared to get hit, an arm stretched in front of her and caught the projectile.

 

“Oh, how nice of you guys.” Irene hummed.

 

“Cool~” Seulgi and a few other students who were around cooed.

 

Irene smirked; she was proud that she was able to impress Seulgi. But at the same time, the smile looked like a smirk she had on her face because it hurt her hand like hell.

 

Seulgi kindly accepted the gift and opened it on their demand. It was a doggy bowl.

 

“Like it, dog?” Lisa snickered.

 

“Lisa, no~ She’s a wolf pup. They are different.” Jennie corrected in a sarcastic tone.

 

While Irene was internally fuming, Seulgi didn’t seem to get their insults.

 

“That’s right! I’m a wolf pup!” She replied, enthusiastic that her bullies were finally respecting her identity.

 

Jennie shot her a glare and told Seulgi to shut up.

 

Irene took a few steps towards then with her arms crossed. She demanded to know wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter