-12- Ice Cream Cake

My Furry Friend & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi doesn’t have many friends. Even if she did, they were all part of the otherkin community online. Seulgi never physically had a friend other than Wendy who identified as a hamster trapped in a human’s body. They met at a convention before Seulgi fully committed herself to her true identity. Wendy was the first to help her gain confidence.

 

Wendy had come to Seulgi’s house the day before her birthday to give her a cake, an ice cream cake, before she had to fly back to the states to visit relatives. Since Seulgi had no one to spend her special day with other than her mum, she invited irene to her house to have a mini celebration.

 

Seulgi had messaged Irene earlier that she didn’t need to buy cake because she still had leftovers, so Irene only came with a gift.

 

“Your mum isn’t home?” Irene asked while looking around the house.

 

“Nope, she got called back to work.” Seulgi answered.

 

“Happy birthday Ddeulgi~” Irene hummed and passed her the nicely wrapped cube.

 

Seulgi smiled and gave the latter a kiss before setting the gift aside. She went to get the cake while Irene took out some candles that she bought.

 

“Right, lets stick the can-“ Irene paused when she saw the cake.

 

“Seulgi, I have 17 candles…” Irene uttered. “This… Where is the cake?”

 

Irene was dumbfounded when Seulgi presented her with the dessert on a plate. The cake, or what was left of it, was only 1/10 of the original thing. In addition, the sides of the cake had evidence of the jagged edges of a fork.

 

“S-sorry… I got hungry~” Seulgi tried to laugh it off.

 

Irene looked at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter