Jackson/ Youngji/ Got7

6 Aces
The puppies eyes would be puffy red and he would seem so lost and then he started not talking and then he grew to tired and he never stayed with the members but go off on stage performances, why? Just to give Got7 a name so everyone would remember them and they would remember the time in which they couldn’t stand it so Mark would hold his face and say Kaa-yee or Jia er, Wo ai ni. That was the day Jackson found out that yes someone loved him and it was Got6. Even though it was weird dating 6 members at one time he got used to the feeling.BamBam was dating Youngjae. Jaebum was dating Jinyoung. Mark was dating Jackson. And there was Yugyeom. It was hard though because a couple of years later he fainted on stage over exhaustion. When I am sick, I hope everyone would stay together, and that Nixen or the people for them like I GOT7 never give up on them, even if somehow he doesn’t make it out alive, on this bed, and yet here he is in the emergency room, not thinking of waking up, just lying there, when Youngji got here to see him BamBam went off on her and they were both sent out of the hospital by the doctor saying loud noises hurt the patient. BamBam was so tired of losing Jackson the first time weekly idol when he danced to fast and too much, they sat him on the chair, yet the pain was still taking the better of him and he was in a coma for 3 weeks. They all knew that Jackson couldn’t make it out of this state but they needed him to survive. Sometimes they won’t show up to see the performance instead they will call off leave and go to Jackson’s patient room and sit there holding hands and waiting for him to wake up. When we hold hands and sit down these are the things in real life you do for me. They were happy that at least they met someone like Jackson Wang even if it will take a few years for him to wake up. Damn I wish this puppy will wake up in time. I saw a puppy coming into my house chasing me but it didn’t seem harmless so I left it alone and I told it to go. Sad right. But it was for the best cause we had 6 fishes, 4 birds, 2 bunnies and 1 more animal will be too much. Even though I wanted to keep it. It was a stray dog.