Key/ Jonghyun/ Nicole

6 Aces
If he only knew that Nicole was trying to get to Jonghyun then none of this would have happened. From the tired eyes of Taeyeon thinking about her older brother Kibum couldn’t stand it so he tried running away from SM. But then he was broken to shivers and Taemin found him. Taemin then told Minho that he was going to pursue Kibum because he was the closest thing to what Kibum had now more than ever. Minho looking at Key was also broken and deprived up such nature because of what is happening to him. Sulli looked at Minho with sad eyes telling him I am sorry, should have known, now your hurt and all that because well she didn’t know, she was trying her hardest to pay off Jonghyun's medical bills in which she never knew was a burden for him. The one who took care of both him and his little sister and now he isn’t there anymore and every year on December 25 or near that date they will never celebrate Christmas because what is so happy about losing the most important person in your life. Every night when Taemin tried to be intimate with Key, he would push him away and lock himself in the bathroom because he saw Jonghyun's face. Jonghyun would enter his mind and sit and be with him that Key was too tired, never ate, never slept, always stayed in the shower, and always the one who wanted to feel the ghost touch of jonghyun that Taemin had enough and tried to take him to a mental ward hospital. But that didn’t work because the next day Kibum was still not sleeping, eating, he only looked into thin space thinking about Jonghyun and how he messed up. He got into a coma like 3 times only finding himself dreaming that Jonghyun left him behind. Well he did. There was no one that could stop Kibum from turning his life into a cherry ticking bomb and once the ring ding dong he died. The broken pieces of his heart cut Taemin so bad that Taemin had to go to the asylum for a week to finally free himself from Kibum’s hold. No one, yeah no one could stop death taking over love now. It should have never been that way though.