Fēijī~ La Di Da

6 Aces
Standing here past midnight Looking at the place Of what used to, Be the place where I called (home.) Left the marks of first love, All the wounds in my heart, Took my luggage and run to the airport, For the (flight). Secrets that may be hidden and kept aside, I step and give my luggage, To board the Feiji, I won’t return, If that makes you happy cause No one will know till they find the truth why, I was at the airport, Getting my tickets, To get on the Feiji, Which no one will see. (F.E.IJ.I 7x) Woken up at 2 A.M In the dark morning, At a new place, Which I am not (used to yet). Thinking about you, Better I hurt you, Left without a word, Of any type of (explanation.) Secrets that may be hidden and kept aside, I step and give my luggage, To board the Feiji, I won’t return, If that makes you happy cause No one will know till they find the truth why, I was at the airport, Getting my tickets, To get on the Feiji, Which no one will see. (F.E.IJ.I 7x) When you try to call me, And I remember, All those memories, Tears will come and shed, But I don’t cry no There is a reason why I Don’t return to you now Even if I miss you Secrets that may be hidden and kept aside, Give my tickets Leave your place and No trace of me back Cause I am in the Feiji No one will know till they find the truth why, Sit on the seat And look out the window And say goodbye On the Feiji (F.E.IJ.I 7x)