Jungkook/ Taehyung

6 Aces
When we were young we used to eat on top of the school together because the lunchroom was crowded. That was what he said. That was they did, and will always do. They did not take their food and canteen to the cafeteria because of the crowd and they needed some alone time. Instead they will eat on the balcony and look at the outside exterior. Looking at the boy next to him so lean and no muscles but so feminine but manly and had a smokey voice with dark aqua color hair that showed his light blue eyes that were like the sky and his complexion being a little white like the snow. We all know that this kitten has took a bite of the Cookie’s heart but how does he tell him that of course he doesn’t he hide it inside. Inside from the point of when it is the kitten’s birthday he will buy him his favorite gucci and will look at him perform in school. He was always the one with other ideas and had a lot of girls around him. For Cookie though it was different he was the type of person who was built and all the girls will love him he liked sports and nothing else. But when you hear him sing along with the Kitten you will find his voice attractive. He had jet black hair and had a tan complexion. He would be the one who would pick up V when he was sleeping and lie him on his bed just to lay right next to him staring at his beauty. But sometimes it was not so, it was too hard for Jungkook. He would hold and kiss Tae to the point where Tae couldn’t get enough and he will break Tae when he leaves but he never noticed until the day after. That was a problem. The girls loved Cookie but Cookie loved the Kitten and the Kitten was so innocent he didn’t know anything.