Key/ Jonghyun/ Nicole

6 Aces
Ever since his last goodbye, his last breath, his last sigh, his last movements, he should have known. When he was lonely he should have been there, when he was needing somebody to shine his world he should have been the diva light that burst through and say hey all the darkness leave him now, he should have stopped him from taking medication, he should have stopped him from reading fanfic and messages saying he should die, he should have told him that he loved him, he should have done many things and here he is now inside the glass tomb in the middle of the room about to be put inside a shelf and never to be seen again and guess what he can’t seem to let go of the fact that the one who is lying there was a super star, the one who made the group come together, the one who would not stop teasing him on stage giving him love bites, back hugs and everything he wanted him to do. He can’t believe he watched the one he was so intimate with dead that right now he was dying inside so slowly that he could not stand up from that stone bench that was near the statue of Lucifer and Michael. No matter how hard he thought about it he always thought he was the one who killed Jonghyun to pieces and when he died Jonghyun is killing him.All this time he never took notice because he was with Nicole showing her things she never seen before because she felt lonely and leaving him behind. Kibum missed the times where he was getting to intimate on stage that they will do it in the car and after that sleep together on the same bed and now with an empty bed he can only feel himself touch himself but then there is no life there is no, he was empty like the glass without water, he couldn’t breathe and now he just hides and doesn’t care if he is beautiful anymore, like the fox he is, even though Onew tried to get to him, tried to be like Jonghyun to him it will never be the same. It will never be the same Wolf that will run after him and chase him down till he gets him and then have his fair share of the gain. The predator of the night. He will only be the leader Onew aka. Jinki and then there will be Nicole.