Namjoon/ Jin

6 Aces
They meet up at a cafe under the rain in the middle of the night because why not. They didn’t know each other until he entered and saw the one who was making the coffee, latte, anything anyone would like to eat and drink here. He only did it for the money to send to his college so then he will be able to go with a doctor degree like he wanted. He planned on moving from Korea to France to become a doctor, but by then he did not have any money left. After his father found out and after his younger brother Tae was sent away from him. Jin’s life was not the same. He was mostly known as Ginger by most people because Jin was in Ginger but did he mind, no. He had friends who will take him out to react when he did not have enough money and he will have two loving adoptive parents supportive of his idea even though he did not live with them. The Cookie was the type of person that never came to a cafe. Instead he had his own chefs and cooks and waiters in his house to take care of the things he needed. But one day he decided to go to the cafe because the house was to boring, watching the tv was boring, looking out the window to see the same dark rain was boring, looking and talking to his clients were boring everything was boring before he met Ginger. When Jin first saw him he became spicy because he did not know how such a fancy man would come into a cafe only to make everyone want to talk to him or unless he wanted to close down the shop which will never happen. Of course Joonie didn’t mind but instead he wanted cookies and a hot chocolate milk. Thinking that was childish Ginger gave it too him anyway. When he looked away he saw how Namjoon was reading the book to what flavors he wanted by that day on they began talking about flavors and about what he liked about it and what he didn’t. You can maybe tell this was the first time The Cookie Monster became friends with someone out of his society and out of his circle and he didn’t feel like he wasn’t safe at all . Then a couple days later, a kitten comes to Jin’s house asking if he was his big brother, once everything was sorted Tae told him he was never going back home because of a secret. He stopped working at the Cafe and took another job at a japanese restaurant that gave him a pay of 100 dollars. Namjoon was sad of course because he couldn’t find Ginger anywhere. Okay let’s just call Namjoon the cookie monster because he like eating cookies made by Jin. He tried looking for him but couldn’t find where he was. Just because one day you want me back doesn’t mean I will run into your arms. Until one of those days Namjoon was just so called tired of eating Korean and Chinese food that he went directly to the Japanese place and ate where exactly Jin was working. Wow, what a coincidence. By that time J-Hope was in a relationship with Tae and they were dating for about half a year. How will I know you will treat me better once you come back. There relationship was only known by Jin. When Namjoon saw Ginger again he found him in another perspective he was the one who helped the chef cook the food. He decided to stay to just talk to him after a long time, after that night they talked about their past and everything once again becoming closer. Just because your confused that all your feelings are a mess doesn’t mean I will mend it together. But then once everything was settled and he had enough money, passed his degree and doing well, he took the kitten and the sunshine with him back to France, after giving Namjoon his first and last kiss from him. Maybe why I told you that was because you needed someone better than me.