Silence~ Epiphany

6 Aces
Piano and Violin~ Those pages, In my diary that is red, This many that many selected (or non selected,) Thinking about if’s. I will write these words, Inside my Diary (Red) Page after page after page after page, Thinking if you can say yes. You can ask, Why I love you, The problem is, I can’t stop. Silence In the Quiet Like the music written On the air When I play your song Silence In the whisper Like the composition In the air Written on Silence ( Sometimes you change into being quiet, And then you turn into being boastful, Sometimes you keep to yourself, But the you follow me , where I don’t know) Empty pages on a torn up notebook lit up on fire Remember that one diary Filled with words of odd No one can read Silence In the Quiet Like the music written On the air When I play your song Silence In the whisper Like the composition In the air Written on Silence Those who don’t understand They say I am in pain But when I really am So tired of this world Telling me to be the one Who is watching over you And commanding me to love By keeping my own voice I can understand that all Men are imperfect And I am perfect the way I am Silence In the Quiet Like the music written On the air When I play your song Silence In the whisper Like the composition In the air Written on Silence (In written Silence) Silence ( in written Quiet) Silence Mmm~ Woah~ Hey.