Yoongi/ Jimin

6 Aces
Someone sent me a package over town. Yoongi quietly walked up to the frail boy who was sleeping on the floor and lied right next to him. Watching him breathe through his nose while his hands were the pillow for his head. Pulling him closer so that he could feel warmth Yoongi took him in his arms and slept. I wish I could avoid it, but Yoongi knew he loved the sweet boy who was a yin but was never cruel and Jimin likewise loves him, but if his father found out he will be damned to ever seeing Yoongi again and then it will turn into a romeo and juliet in which Yoongi dies, not wanting to have such a tragic ending of having Jimin leaving his side. Come on they have taken care of each other for so long who can’t say they should not be together. It didn’t look harmless at first. Breathing in his smell of old books and crumpled pieces of paper put through ash he can never let go of the fact that this was Jimin. But one day it seems a few weeks later Yoongi didn’t see Jimin ever again. He looked everywhere till he found this one small book and inside he read all the emotion Jimin ever felt and what happened that his father took him and got him married to someone else. They were still young but his father didn’t care. Ever since that day they never saw each other until that one day Yoongi came inside Jimin's house and saw a small baby looking up at him. In that moment he realized something was on the babies night stand and when he opened the paper he finally realized that Jimin was dead and the baby was his. Sad isn’t it to know that what you avoided all your life came to be.