Chen/ Xiumin

6 Aces
Their first meeting was in the hallway where they bumped into each other, xiumin didn’t turn back because in his mind he had to get to his baby panda in time before the dragon caught him. Their second memory was when Xiumin saved him from a car accident dropping his born bun on the ground which was dirty to eat, but still once he saved him, he didn’t look back he kept going, didn’t even see a glance of his face, but Chen found a glimpse of his face when he looked up. With his earphones on he couldn’t hear what the man was saying and he looked up to the sky and took a video of a meteor on the ground to send to Tiffany, his noona. Then came the day where they were on the same train sitting side by side, that is when Chen noticed they were bumping into each other a lot and Xiumin saw Chen for the first time. But it became worse because after that day Xiumin was avoiding Chen the best as possible, when he moved into their dorm, he left to go live with Kyungsoo. When they day they were having guest in Kyungsoo's house he was washing the dishes with soap and just realized when dinner started he had too many bubbles in his mouth, why? Because Chen was right in front of him. Sometimes you just wouldn’t understand how they saw each other and started to get close. But when getting close eventually starts to living together. That takes a whole different step. Now my heart turns into riddles just for you.