Chen / Xiumin

6 Aces
Looking at the mirror in the room he sat there silently, looking at the face he could see through the mirror, such big eyes, big cheeks, round face and of course orange hair. Oh what a pink complexion of the cheeks make you look like a girl, a chipmunk, a chinese bun. The food in which you once ate when you walk through the people’s market not to be found in the crowd cause he was not that interesting. Of course in Korea every girl will try to call him oppa but for him he did not find it any more amusing of a fact unless of course someone picked a bun from the stack. He did pick a warm bun which cost like 5 dollars and ate it. The warmth of it on his cold fingers and the taste of it going down his throat was enough to make him feel good. Just the thought of such a dough made him hungry. But there was no time to waste for he had to come to the studio at once before he leaves once again to Korea. In that, that made him feel safe that no one saw him. Only the Panda that watched him go off as the same when they watched the owl go off. The memories that flashed through his head while he was looking at himself in the mirror not knowing that a young man was looking back at him. This young man was older than him of course, he was the one who took him off the stash, and placed him in his stomach, but then he had one, he wanted two, and then led to a couple more, and then more, and then a never ending I love you and can’t let you go was said. Looking at him was the man that saved his life from being hit by another man. He was the one who safe guarded him through the airport. He was another singer who sang songs with a good voice and played a guitar but when he looked at xiumin he will dance until his feet broke off just to kiss his lips and sleep with him, not intimately but with the sleep that took its toll.