Jungkook/ Tae

6 Aces
Yes he was dirty minded because of J-Hope the sunshine teaching him and the kitten’s older cousin younger than sunshine that was a puppy those kinds of stuff but he was different. Sometimes though it was to hard for Tae, in the back of the school he will get beat up by Cookie’s friends because Cookie told them too. Why? He was in love with Tae he wanted Tae to want him but he never knew until he found out the same day when he found out that he was breaking Tae. Instead of finding Tae anywhere the kitten hid behind the little tree where no one will find him and he cried himself to sleep, packing his bags, and writing a letter but eventually putting it on fire. The day he left was the day that Cookie realized what he did. He broke Tae, he damaged him and he didn’t mean to. When the water gushed out when he was in the shower Cookie only known one thing and it was no matter how good looking he was it didn’t matter cause need Tae. Tae made him feel so good and sometimes he want to take Tae away from this sick world and lock him in till he wouldn’t know there was a sick world to begin with. But he was only on the sideline he never noticed what he was looking at before Tae was screaming and crying his name before he fainted. He never knew that the candy sweet of his lips were being push too deep and was now bleeding with cuts until he tasted blood and left him alone in the Alleyway. They were the kids that stood on that balcony eating together and he promised himself he wouldn’t hurt Tae, but he did like a cycle on repeat. He remembered when they will eat the cookie and have a juice for lunch, hold hands and when Tae was about to fall down catch him, back hug Tae and use the Kaleidoscope to look in the sky. He will push back the boundaries to be with Tae but then he knew that Tae will build more cause he was scared. Yes Tae was frightened of what will happen if he will be with his best friend.That is why he never came back to see him. Jungkook didn’t mean to stand in the crowd watching. Mirrors would never tell but one thing for sure if Tae loved him he will forgive him but try to forget hum as well.